July 31, 2014 | 2019 users online

Concealers - Giorgio Armani - High Precision Retouch

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Eustace

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very nice, high quality product. Excellent applicator, color and coverage. What more is there to say?

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2009 5:55:00 PM More reviews by nettimacs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

let me start with the packaging, nice sleek, the brush id small but works really well and has the ultimate armani touch. but for me the product ebds exactly here. although i am a big big armani make up fan, this product broke my heart. :(
was running out of concealer so i decided to give it a go.. went there to try before i am spending my money on it, blending like a dream, no setting into fine lines, inside the shop colour looks fine, outside yellow-for ref i am neutral undertoned-, couple hours later the itchy feeling was unbearableand when i checked myself in the mirror i saw that the same kind of allergic reaction developed under my eyes when i tried ysl touche eclat.. no thx.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 6:32:00 PM More reviews by susjs

If I ever find a concealer worthy of 5 lippies I'll marry it. This one comes pretty close - I'm on my 3rd tube. The pros: it's small and portable, application is a breeze with the tiny brush, the colours are natural, yellow-based skintones and the formula never cakes or settles into fine lines. The cons: coverage is light, this brightens dark circles but doesn't eradicate them and I seem to go through the small tube pretty quickly given that it's more expensive than most dept. store brands. Until I discover something better, this is "the one!"
Update: I've stopped using this, liked the formula & finish but the shades are all too yellow; I think I need a more peach-toned concealer for my under-eye circles.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2008 8:04:00 PM More reviews by fleurage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Probably the best under eye concealer ever. Moisturizing and its color palette is just right.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2008 10:28:00 PM More reviews by wonderbuy

This is a fabulous concealer, primarily designed for those already with great skin who want to enhance their looks for a short period of time. The formulation is very refined and the application tip allows precision application. The colour is also good, with a neutral base so it can work for those with both pink and yellow undertones. The drawback of this product is that the formula is not long lasting and has slightly shimmery micro-particles. Best used on a day when you have had adequate sleep and have exfoliated the night before. For those who want something to cover up dark circles, puffiness and other minor flaws around the eyes, you are better off going for something with a more emollient base with a higher concentration of pigment. Girls, if you look like a supermodel and want a concealer, this is for you.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2008 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Gail2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

No doubt I'm not a magician but I do have a magic wand - it's my High Precision Retouch by Giorgio Armani. Breathes there a woman with skin so perfect that she doesn't need a little concealer now and then or every time she sets foot outside her door?

Many concealers have been tried by me and found wanting save for this little gem in a 3 " inch tube. The applicator brush is slim, very much like an eyeliner brush making possible the most delicate of touch-ups. There's no way that my finger could cover a blemish as perfectly as this brush. Perfetto, Armani!

It's available in a wide variety of shade to complement every skin tone.

10 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2008 5:08:00 AM More reviews by Vaniessa

This concealer hides my dark circles really well. Im not sure if it's due to my not-so-dark dark circles or the quality of it. However im sure that GA produce quality cosmetics and i cant stop falling in love with their brand. However, they're slightly costly but i believe in paying for what is worth for.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2008 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

Today I tried this conceler at the counter and I am happy, that I didnt buy it. At fist, when I applied it.. it looked perfect, natural, good coverage. I also liked the small brush, because its very tender to eyes. But after about 2 hours, I noticed that concealar almost disapeared from my eyes and blue circules were visable again! Just like others said, this stuff fades to quickly! Such a shame...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2008 3:04:00 PM More reviews by pandacn

This is great for under-eye or for covering blemishes. It's a little hard to blend, but once you figure out what works for you, the coverage is great under your tinted moisturizer or foundation or even just loose powder. I only recently got mine, but I can tell it'll last a long time. It's still expensive though, but it's worth it. I think it's a great middle ground between liquid concealer and really thick or compact concealer (I found Laura Mercier's undercover concealers really hard to apply). The packaging is sleek, but I don't like how it's opaque, so you can't tell how much is left. The brush applicator is really convenient, but I wouldn't use it to apply, just to dab onto the face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2008 4:03:00 PM More reviews by bunnypie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the Armani MSF and wanted a concealer that fits good with it, so this was the one.
At the beginning I had no idea how to use it, because it is liquid and I am used to cake concealer, but then I asked a lady at the cosmetics counter, and she told me to apply it like sun rays on my dark under eye circles and then dab it, not smudge it. I do it the way she told me and it really works great!
It is true that it can crease into fine lines if applied too much, but in the end with the right application it doesn't happen anymore.
My eyes look so much brighter now, and this concealer really hides my dark circles in such a delicate way.
Definitely will buy it again.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No