April 16, 2014 | 1616 users online

Brows - Revlon - Brow Fantasy

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I thought this product would work well for me, but my brows are so sparse that I can't use the gel at all and so I can only use the pencil end. So basically I can only use 50% of this product. The pencil itself is only an inch or so long and I can pay less money and get far more product from other brands. Wouldn't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

I have tried many high end eyebrow pencils, gels, waxes, etc. and amazingly I end up using this Revlon liner/gel more than any others. For my every day 'get great brows fast' not sure there is a better buy. I use the dark blonde color which is the most complimentary considering my coloring and well, it is just easy to use and makes my brows look fantastic! While i may still dabble with higher end pencils for different looks at times, I would definitely recommend this for the low price, ease of use and great result!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2011 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Ritochok

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this in the light brown color and it has a very noticeable reddish tint which I hate. The gel starts to flake as it dries. It looks like you have white crust on your eyebrows. Horrible product.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by FoxyConnie

Looks great when finish, BUT if YOU HAVE OILY SKiN...ur eyebrow will look oily and it will slowly look likes blotches. Like it is not filleed in completely. And hey I'm stating my opinion many peoplee have different skin typpes so it may work for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by drpepper234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It has its ups it has its downs. I like it it looks good for the price though its not a lot of product. I do like that they are together.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by MissNRI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's a good brow filler...I prefer a classic pencil to the tinted wax used for the Colorstay Brow Enhancer and the pencil is easy and effective. I wish the gel was clear instead of tinted...it would serve its purpose of setting the brows better. Leave the filling in to the pencil. I also am a little annoyed with all these two-sided products (for Revlon's examples: Colorstay Overtime liquid lipstick, Lash Fantasy mascara,) not because I don't love a 2-in-1 deal but because you don't get enough product. It's like 2 samples instead of 1 full size, and when you run out of one side, you need to buy a whole new combo just for half the product. But all in all this is a decent brow filler for a decent price.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by lolawants

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brow pencil and gel is "meh". The gel is kinda gross and makes your brows appear crusty unless you just use a tiny bit. The pencil is easy to overuse too and can appear fake looking. It's not horrible, but there are way better eyebrow products.

Oh also, the cap to the pencil ALWAYS falls off.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2011 3:30:00 AM More reviews by MaiSilver

Bought it bcoz it comes with the gel to set the eyebrow but it doesn't work as good as I thought. The pencil is fine by its price but a bit too short.
Packaging is easily broken with the cap keep falling off inside my cosmetic bag which the pencil left marks everywhere.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by beckhamlvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm just ok with this. Don't love it. The pencil gets really hard to sharpen when you get toward the last 2/3 of it. The end of the pencil is attached and makes it really hard to get a pencil sharpener that far down. Also, when you hit that point, for some reason the gel stops working as well. It doesn't hold as well. Like I said, this product is just ok and will use it for now until I find one I love.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 10:37:00 AM More reviews by rebsays

This is the only drug store brow pencil I have found so far that matches my hair colour well. Every other dark brown brow pencil is reddish, and does not suit my hair's undertones. It goes on smooth and looks natural.
I wish the gel was clear, but it still works well if you don't put too much on (minimal is best here).
The packaging is a bit flimsy, and the pencil itself is quite short. But it's still the only one I'll use because the colour is so perfect for me :)