September 22, 2014 | 1936 users online

Brows - Revlon - Brow Fantasy

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2011 6:43:00 PM More reviews by classicfilmbroad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this stuff. Presently on my second tube. I haven't had any of the issues with the gel getting crusty. My only complaints are with the packaging quality. Once opened, the plastic lid to the pencil doesn't want to stay on. Also, because the pencil is attached, once it gets toward the bottom, you can't really sharpen it. Wish the brow gel were clear instead of tinted, but again, that's trivial compared to the fact that the dark brown shade perfectly fits the color of my brows and that the gel keeps brows in place. Will continue to buy unless I find a better product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by deehippolyte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great, simple, uncomplicated brow and pencil duo. I have had this for ages and it still works great. Teh dark brown is a perfect match for my eyebrows nd does a good job of filling in some sparse areas. It also gives my eyebrows a terrific set. Th epencil edge works just as great as my Mac eyebrow pencil which i bought for loads more.

Great staple product to own.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by CyanideLOVE

It's a decent eyebrow pencil, although you don't get much. I have dark brown since my hair is black at the moment, so I'm not going to complain about the colour. The brow gel is okay, the first time it was great, kept my hairs in place and everything! Now that I've had this pencil for a couple of months, the brow gel is now drying up I assume, and it's becoming less effective. It won't keep my hairs in place, maybe for about 20 mins? That's all. I can barely use the gel anymore, and I still have like, half the pencil left. I dropped this a couple times on the floor, and the cap of the pencil is cracked and the lid won't stay put. I didn't realize this until the inside of my makeup bag had pencil marks everywhere. I wouldn't buy this again since I want to try to Maybelline Define-a-Brow pencil and try their clear mascara as a brow gel.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 8:56:00 AM More reviews by sweetyoungthing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I had stopped using this pencil once I caved in and bought Anastasia's eyebrow products. After using Anastasia for quite some time, I decided to go back to Revlon's Brow Fantasy. I really do like this product. It lasts all day and is very easy to use. I mainly use the pencil part, not the gel, although the gel isn't bad either. I am starting to think I prefer this over the expensive eyebrow products.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I thought this product would work well for me, but my brows are so sparse that I can't use the gel at all and so I can only use the pencil end. So basically I can only use 50% of this product. The pencil itself is only an inch or so long and I can pay less money and get far more product from other brands. Wouldn't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

I have tried many high end eyebrow pencils, gels, waxes, etc. and amazingly I end up using this Revlon liner/gel more than any others. For my every day 'get great brows fast' not sure there is a better buy. I use the dark blonde color which is the most complimentary considering my coloring and well, it is just easy to use and makes my brows look fantastic! While i may still dabble with higher end pencils for different looks at times, I would definitely recommend this for the low price, ease of use and great result!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2011 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Ritochok

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this in the light brown color and it has a very noticeable reddish tint which I hate. The gel starts to flake as it dries. It looks like you have white crust on your eyebrows. Horrible product.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by FoxyConnie

Looks great when finish, BUT if YOU HAVE OILY SKiN...ur eyebrow will look oily and it will slowly look likes blotches. Like it is not filleed in completely. And hey I'm stating my opinion many peoplee have different skin typpes so it may work for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by drpepper234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It has its ups it has its downs. I like it it looks good for the price though its not a lot of product. I do like that they are together.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by MissNRI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's a good brow filler...I prefer a classic pencil to the tinted wax used for the Colorstay Brow Enhancer and the pencil is easy and effective. I wish the gel was clear instead of tinted...it would serve its purpose of setting the brows better. Leave the filling in to the pencil. I also am a little annoyed with all these two-sided products (for Revlon's examples: Colorstay Overtime liquid lipstick, Lash Fantasy mascara,) not because I don't love a 2-in-1 deal but because you don't get enough product. It's like 2 samples instead of 1 full size, and when you run out of one side, you need to buy a whole new combo just for half the product. But all in all this is a decent brow filler for a decent price.