Rimmel Soft Kohl - Pure White

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/17/2010 6:18:00 PM

At first I wasn't sure about this product, but I have decided that I really do love it!

It is a very smooth, but not overly soft pencil that is great for lining the waterline and highlighting the inner corner. As mentioned below, one swipe gives a natural white, and a second gives it that opaque doll eyes look! I have used this pencil times without having to sharpen it so that is also a plus.

My only complaint is that it is not quite as long-lasting as I would like. This will last about 4-5 hours before it starts to fade (on the waterline) which is pretty good, but I do need to touch up at lunchtime to keep the bright white all day long. Without touch-ups, the white is still there at the end of the day, just not as bright so it might not be an issue for most.

However, I still reach for this pencil every day and I really do think it is great value for the price. Not quite an HG (if it only was a twist-up...) but close :)

on 10/4/2010 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is a great drugstore buy. It is a staple in my traincase. I cannot even begin to mention the great points about this eyeliner. First, it is dirt cheap, and second the quality is great. It goes on the waterline very smoothly and the color is very buildable. A single swipe along my waterline gives be a bright-eyed look without a harsh unnatural look. I also used this as a base, it can be quite difficult to apply since the pencil is slim, however it still works great, the color is very vibrant on my lid, and the eyeshadow colors that I layered over it were more vivid. HG!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The only eyeliner I've ever used up completely. I always keep one of these in my bag for quick makeup days. I'll do my foundation at home and use around my eyes, under my brow, and in my cupid's bow, then apply mascara and I'm good. :]

It works well in my opinion

on 9/8/2010 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was okay for my waterline at first. I have over the years switched it up. I recently got a L'Oreal pencil that has two ends to it (one's a liner the other is a pale tan for the water line) that works better than this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got this mostly because it was dirtttt cheap. But I really don't regret! It's not bad just not great. Not very pigmented so I had to re-apply a couple hundred times an hour aha. But hey, you get what you get with the price. I use it on my bottom waterline to make eyes appear bigger and brighter. All in all, it does the trick.

on 7/7/2010 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is an alright liner, but I don't use white eyeliner often so I'll continue to buy this. I sometimes use it on my waterline to brighten them up, or in my inner corner as a base for a highlight. It swatches smooth, but it isn't especially pigmented on my waterline, and like many other reviewers have said, it's not very pigmented. However, since I"m NC35 and pretty tan, it's a good thing that it isn't too pigmented since it's more subtle that way. I don't have much to say about this since I can only describe it as white kohl eyeliner. It's cheap so it's a great way to get white eyeliner, since white is a pretty easy color to dupe.

on 7/4/2010 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

It takes a bit of work to get color from this, since I use it on the waterline, and it doesn't stay for a particularly long time either. It's so soft, though, that when I do put it on the waterline it also gets all over my lower lashes, and I have to rub it off. The cap on mine cracked, and now when I close it, the cap crushes the end of the liner, so I have to re-sharpen it every time I go to use it. I am sure that I can find a better white eyeliner pencil out there, so I would not repurchase. This is not, however, a bad product per se; I just think I can find something better.

on 6/24/2010 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I use this in the corners of my eyes and on my waterline. It's not very long lasting and it's hard to get a lot of color onto my waterline.

on 6/16/2010 12:51:00 AM

I love the Black kajal eyeliner from rimmel because it glides on smoothly and is very dark. So i decided to try the white one out.
I was very disappointed. It gives off no color no matter how many times i go over it. And i don't no wat the staying power is because i can't even see it in the first place. I don't no wat else i can say. There are many other DS alternatives that are worth the money.