April 17, 2014 | 1460 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was so excited to use this product after hearing good things but it was a disappointment. It looks very very natural but I like drama! It lengthens for my eyelashes but no volume. It doesn't hold a curl as well as I would have liked but in the end it's a good mascara. I couldn't really build it up no matter how many separate days I tried. I think the most i got was two layers. I really liked the packaging since it's slim and not bulky like the covergirl mascaras but that's all I can really say. I don't think i would repurchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by DarthPenguin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is a tricky mascara to review but I personally love the stuff despite a few major cons. This mascara has given me the most natural look while keeping a beautiful curl and not clumping BUT it does smudge quite a bit and there is sometimes fall out.

I love the look this mascara gives with beautiful, soft, natural looking lashes. It looks like my lashes but with the extra UMPH! They hold a curl great and the mascara will last all day til you remove it with your choice of eye makeup remover. I have a sensitive eye area and this mascara has never irritated my eyes nor have I noticed any kind of weird scent that should be worried about. This is just a beautiful mascara and I get so many compliments when I have it on.

But now...the kicker to this mascara.....IT SMUDGES! Despite how great it can look, I always have to be conscious of there being some possible smudging on my lower lash line or under my eyes from blinking. I always have to just instinctually run my finger under my eyes to make sure that I get off any smudging. This isn't that big of a deal for me and it doesn't really bother me but I do know that it can be a problem for some people so might as well get it out there. Another thing that needs to be said is that there is sometimes fall out. I haven't had this happen to me often but I notice it more as my mascara gets used up and starts to dry out. More often it will smudge on me because the mascara is very wet which I love in the formula but once it begins to dry it, then it will begin to flake up and fall out--but this just drives me to go get a fresh new one.

The packaging of this mascara is pretty standard. A nice slender tube with a nice not too small, not too big wand. I think this wand is one of my favorite for mascara application because it just gets all of my lash in one nice even sweep. Just don't blink hard after putting it on unless you want raccoon eyes..

The price for this is also pretty good. I bought it for about five dollars at CVS but it ranges. Overall it is a good price and I really like the product so it is worth it for me.

Overall I really like this product and I do sometimes switch it out for Maybelline Falsies but I do find myself returning to Full 'N Soft because I like the natural look so much. I definitely recommend this product or at least recommend people give it a try to see if it suits them. As for me, I am so going to re-buy this.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

Nice mascara but there is so much fall out for me

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 3:02:00 AM More reviews by Nirvarna0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Holy crud, this stuff is amazing! For starters, I am not into the thick crazy spidery lashes that I see girls wearing. I think it looks really gross. I prefer length and feather separated lashes. I was pretty set on million lashes waterproof (l'oreal), and they are pretty similar but I think I like this better because : 1. Gives great length 2. Is very light, holds curl like woah 3. (Waterproof) WASHES OFF! I can't get million lashes off but this doesn't smudge or anything either. Only con is that it is easy to smudge for some reason during application but the crazy natural-yet well defined, long lashes are worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by crayna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the mascara I like to wear on my days off when running errands or going light on the makeup. It gives my lashes a nice natural look, but still allows my lashes to stand out. It really lives up to it's name of full n soft doesn't make my lashes hard at all. Great staying power, and easy to get off with makeup remover at night.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by Meril

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

If I had to live with just two beauty products for the rest of my life, it would be Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Red Velvet, and Maybelline Full 'N Soft!

Seriously, nothing but good on all fronts: it goes on easily and relatively clump-free, and it STAYS on. I've sweated, cried, and gone for 14-hour days in this stuff, and not a hint of flaking or otherwise disappearing. Even so, it's easy to remove with your average eye makeup remover.

I was sorry to see that they only offer it in one color, since I normally gravitate towards brown or dark brown mascara to bring out my green eyes and match my brown hair and brows, but I'm pleased to report that this looks perfectly natural. Not only does the color actually look plausible, but I really do get fuller/thicker-looking lashes, and without any of the spider-lashes, clumping, etc. that made me abandon my Covergirl Exact Eyelights.

So, yeah, this little guy has become the only mascara in my bag, and goes on every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by effervescentdolt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this. I have stick straight Asian lashes and this formula is on the drier side. Holds my curls even for nonwaterproof and my lashes are super soft :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by angiegurl33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I know this product doesn't need another review but I have been using this for probably a decade now and even though I've tried many other mascaras this is still my go-to. It isn't as easy to find and I have to really look for it sometimes but I usually end up finding it on the bottom shelf of most grocery stores/drugstores and I will continue buying this again and again (though you can only find it in one black color these days).

It is one of the only ones I've ever found that doesn't make my lashes uncomfortably stiff - it lives up to its name of leaving them so nice and soft while still giving nice color that my puny blonde lashes need. I haven't had any problems with this smudging or flaking, it wears nicely throughout the day and never irritates my eyes or my contacts, I can even wear this mascara when my eyes are feeling a little sensitive or irritated on certain days because it doesn't aggravate them and I can still have nice-looking lashes. One coat gives a lovely natural look but you can actually get some nice fullness if you use multiple coats. Such a great product!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by VA219

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite mascara, the only one I use now. Inexpensive, doesn't clump, flake, or smear.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by 6lex10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've bought this product at least 5 times, and I LOVE it!!! I don't know why it isn't talked much about on YouTube because it's the best mascara I've ever used, even better than Benefit They're Real. It is the blackest mascara ever, it isn't sticky at all (like the Benefit They're Real Mascara), it provides so much volume: more than any other mascara I've used, it provides quite a bit of length, and it still leaves my lashes soft instead of stiff. For me this is an all in one mascara for my descent eyelashes. It's more of a volumizing mascara than a lengthening mascara though. I will continue to buy this mascara for a LONG time.