Versace Crystal Noir

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This fragance its realy me,strong smell and stay all day

Yum!!!
I can smell the peony, gardenia and musk but as other people have noted it definitely smells like it has coconut in it. This is a creamy, musky, slightly fruity fragrance which is like a grown up version of the overly fruity fragrances that are aimed at the younger crowd. Very sexy, also very cozy and snuggly. It's not really the right perfume for me but I am seriously enjoying the decant I was given. I have ticked I would not rebuy because I have too many perfumes as it is. This is also relatively inexpensive as one ounce bottles are regularly available in Australia for around $30-40 on special. Really a very well balanced perfume, not a lot of depth or variability from top note to bottom, but at least you know what you're getting within 5 minutes of spraying it on. Give it a go.

I have a love-hate relationship with that perfume (EDP version). It is a gift from my husband, who could not stand my L by Lolita Lempicka, and bought this for me to wear.
It is a very dark, sexy, sultry scent, and I usually love those, but I seem to find a note of it overpowering. I think it is the gardenia.
I am a person who always spritzes some perfume or other, even if I am doing the dishes, because I love to keep my nose occupied. I cannot make myself pick this up and wear it "just so", but if I ever do then I cannot stop sniffing it! I cannot explain this.
It is my "night out" perfume, because for some reason I cannot imagine anything else with a short black dress and high-heels. It just compliments a feminine outfit. Makes me feel more woman (but not slutty! I hate slutty).
The bottle is gorgeous! Dark crystal container and the amethyst-like cap, beautiful! Also, I do not need much of it, I am usually OK with one spritz and it lasts very long, too.
I would not repurchase because I am still undecided about it, it has not won me over yet. But I would highly recommend you try it on. I think it is really worth it.

I love this scent! Warm, Sexy- The amber notes really come out on my skin. My signature 'Winter' scent.. It is difficult to find the EDP tho.. I had to purchase the EDT and I never buy EDT's =(

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Wonderfully unique and dark but uplifting at the same time you just have to try it to know what i mean :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I have the EDT. The topnotes according to fragrantica (of which I am also a member) are: Ginger, Cardamom and pepper.

Mid notes are: African orange flower, gardenia and peony

Base notes are: Musk, sandlewood and amber.

Frangrance is a remarkable subjective thing. Although we can all agree on what a particular individual scent may be, once we apply it to our skin and our chemistry adds it's magic it has the potential to be different on each of us.

This is opening, mid and base notes of Gardenia on me. Massive white gardenia with peony floating in and about the Gardenia (with a capital G!).

It's pleasant and it's beautiful. Just not beautiful and very linear on my skin. Pity it is pretty.

this fragrance doesn't make a statement. It is sickeningly sweet, smells cheap and is very generic. Not a signature type of perfume.

Once I smelled this I HAD to get it. so sexy, and seductive. Such a great winter scent. the only downfall is that it gives me a bad headache.. So i spray it in my closet so that the scent fades and is slightly on my clothes. I wonder why it gives me such a painful headache! I would give it a chance, as it smells LOVELY! plus, I LOVE purple so I think the bottle is beautiful!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Many perfume bloggers tend to say "pass" on Versace fragrances and one can't blame them. Versace is yet to come up with a perfume that is "to die for," up there with the Chanels and Guerlains of the perfume world. I am not a perfume snob, I buy perfume based on what I like about it, the way it makes me feel and, the chemistry we have with each other. When I tried Crystal Noir, it was nice enough, good enough but not great. It was not a groundbreaking experience but I can live with it because the coconut/fig/tuberose hints works just fine with me. It smells like the love child of BBW's Coconut Lime Verbena and Victoria Secret's Dream Angels Heavenly perfume -- tamed. But the bottle. I could not stop staring at the purple and black curation. I imagined how it would look on top of my dresser. And so I went. :-)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Creamy coconutty gardenia at its best. Another masculine meets feminine fragrance along the style of Sensuous noir. Clean yet dirty at the same time. Rich and sensual - just screams "smoky eyes" - wear this with lots of eye makeup and a low neckline it just begs for it.

Popular Fragrances