Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 9/18/2014 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I've used this product so many times! I love it makes my lips soft but not greasy

on 9/17/2014 6:44:00 PM

Is good for the summer

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Its a really good lipbalm, but a bit expensive. I live in Australia and one of these tubes can cost up to 8 dollars. When you apply it, it can feel a bit waxy, and it has a cool sensation. It definetly keeps my lips moisturised for a long period of time. I like that it doesnt have a fragrance and it does not have a tint either.
I would probably repurchase it, if it was cheaper.

on 9/11/2014 10:24:00 AM

This is ok. Very similar to chapstick and similar waxier balms -- initially soothing with a non-greasy finish, but my lips start to dry out and flake after several days of use. That said, it does seem to be slightly more moisturizing than chapstick.

on 9/6/2014 8:12:00 AM

Perfect! I have been looking for a nourishing, effective lip balm that really works for a while. There were some good products out there like NIVEA lip butter but they all left this gloss on my lips or made them shiny, pale or feel waxy. This is a perfectly, natural, conditioning balm that leaves your lips plump and nourished with a matte finish! IT REALLY WORKS

PS: I should point out that the peppermint in the lip balm leaves your lips tingling (in a nice way)

on 8/31/2014 8:42:00 AM

Totally unisex - men should get on this, it's matte (not shiny) and has a bright mint scent. Why aren't more lip products mint scented? What an obvious idea!

Cheap, can be bought anywhere and lasts, for me, almost half a year. I apply it everytime I lay down to sleep (no matter the season,) and I take a lot of naps so a tube lasts a lot! I never have any lip problems like cracks or dryness.

It makes your lips feel cool and tingly when you apply it, it's very refreshing. I love this product and have been using it for probably 8ish years now.

Expensive for a lip balm but the best drugstore one out there! Go get one now!

What can I say that most of us don't already know about BB? Not surprisingly, this is very good stuff. Immediate difference upon application, and lasts several hours between reapplications. As always, BB delivers. You will not be disappointed with this purchase.

on 8/1/2014 9:53:00 AM

I love this and I love the peppermint smell.

on 7/26/2014 8:05:00 PM

It made my lips feel drier and look smaller. Awful.

Popular Lip Treatments