DERMAdoctor DERMAdoctor Body Guard Exquisitely Light SPF 30 [DISCONTINUED]

DERMAdoctor DERMAdoctor Body Guard Exquisitely Light SPF 30  [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5.0%), Benzophenone-3 (Oxybenzone) (6.0%), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmaethane (avobenzone) (1.0%). Other Ingredients: Deionized Water, C12-15 Alcohol Benzoate, Glycerin, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cyclomethicone, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Acrylate/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Oleate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Matricaria Chamomillia (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinialis (Calendula) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Camellia Oleifera (Japanese Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 7/3/2005 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this.I put this on right before I went out in the sun and it really protected my skin from tanning.It's not greasy and sinks right into my skin.

on 6/14/2005 11:13:00 AM

Love this stuff!! It does leave a slightly shiny, glowly look to your face but it feels really nice on your skin and I find my makeup and concealer blend so much better after applying this. Paired with Teasezone and this, I was outside all day in 90 degree weather and my sister kept asking why I wasn't sweating and shiny! For me...these products are a miracle, defnitly my holy grail although they are pricey!!

on 5/24/2005 12:27:00 AM

Just got this and it seems to be working great. It's not too greasy and doesn't cause breakouts (so far). May be too soon to tell. **Update** A little too drying for my skin, so I'll save it for summer.

on 5/15/2005 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a great sunscreen. It doesn't make skin feel greasy. It calms skin and doesn't cause breakouts. I like that it has green tea in it. Avebenzone does give a "glow" to skin but if you don't like that look you can just apply powder over it and your skin will be perfectly matte.

on 5/14/2005 9:23:00 PM

I was not very pleased with this product. It stung every time I applied it for a couple of months but my skin eventually became immuned to it. Within a couple of hours of application, my skin was very oily. Although it is a good makeup primer, it didn't seem to protect my skin from the sun very well. I seemed to tan easier. Will not repurchase.

on 5/5/2005 11:10:00 AM

i have a new HG sunscreen. i used to use skinceuticals daily spf 30, and knew that the zinc oxide was clogging my pores, but i couldn't find a better alternative to give full-spectrum protection. this stuff keeps me matte, doesn't contribute to clogged pores, goes on smoothly, and works! i'll get used to the avobenzone smell. a must have to prevent aging of your beautiful face! *UPDATE* just not working for me...makes me shiny and sticky.

on 4/21/2005 8:51:00 PM

Oh Jeez...I've found a new line to love. This is THE best sunscreen! I've been applying this over multi-layers of "stuff" with which I often get oily during the day, but not with Body Guard. I've been using TeaseZone also, and together they stay clean and matte all day long. I should say this intially goes on with a little shine, but then dries down nicely. I had been using mostly Clinique SuperDefense, which is itself a nice product, but Body Guard is truly superior. I'm so impressed by DERMAdoctor products!

on 3/30/2005 9:16:00 AM

Love this sunscreen! I used many brands, both expensive and drug store and this is by far the best. I have oily skin and all the other products made my skin feel oily or smell. After this one dries I can't tell I have it on. The secret is to put it on and then let it sit a few minutes before putting on makeup base. I usually wash my face, put on the sunscreen, get dressed, and then put my makeup on. By that time the sunscreen has really dried and absorbed into the skin. I wear it daily, winter and summer. Once my makeup foundation is on, you can't tell I'm wearing sunscreen. This one is also good because it is a full spectrum sunscreen and protects against both UV A and UV B rays. Highly recommended....just remember to let it dry before putting on foundation.

on 2/19/2005 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this sunscreen. It is oil-free, fragrance free, and SPF 30. There are also little "extras" in it like green tea. Great for acne-prone/sensitive skin. Although it does not have a matte finish on me-it looks pretty shiny once applied-I just use a little powder, and I'm fine. But this entire line is great. Dr. Kunin's website is an excellent source of information. UPDATE: This is a great sunscreen as long as you do not put makeup on afterwards. For some reason, my makeup gets very "pilly"(?) when I put it on over this.

on 1/15/2005 2:34:00 AM

Like this stuff. Use for days I'll be outside. Use EL daywear for combo skin for makeup/indoor days. Both are great for my breakout prone oily-ish skin. Few product perform like this one. Have repurchased serveral time. Really into this line.