September 2, 2014 | 1877 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - Fructis Sleek and Shine Weightless Anti-Frizz Serum

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by conisaxx

Bought this for 2,47$ in walmart and I really like it! At first I thought it was wayyy too oily (when I put it in my hands) but it doesn't make my hair oily at all, in fact it really makes it more manageable. Sometimes I put a little more in my hair and leave it overnight with coconut oil and it's perfect! i wil buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by beckaaayyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Because of this stuff, my hair has been looking fantastic. I usually don't wear it natural, but with this, that's all I've been doing! It works so well and smells amazing! I also love the fact that it's a pump bottle. However, I left this on its side in a bag and the top allowed it to leak out everywhere and make a huge mess... so be sure to keep it right side up. I think it was about $4 and it was worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Lemmiwinks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff's the best! And cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by gleamyeyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It defiantly works! Ive been using it for nearly a year now and I'm only half way done the bottle. I use it every time I get out of the shower. It is quite messy on your hands, because if you're anything like me you're going to have hair fallout wrapped around your hands. My hair is course and wavy and I feel it really tones down the frizz and adds a beautiful shine and smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So far I'm loving it, it makes my hair glossy, shiny, and makes my ends look smooth (really helps fake healthy hair by one swipe). However, its still slightly greasy for me, I can only use this on the day I wash my hair, and next day I cannot use this again or it makes it too greasy for day two. I have to use a lighter shiny spray on the 2nd day, I cant use this two days in a row, unless I wash my hair again. However, its great for the first day.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2012 10:13:00 AM More reviews by jstehr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I've been using this for years now, and I just love it. I have strangely dry hair (even after I shaved my head and had virgin hair for a year, it was still stupidly dry). I use this product after a wash, and once my hair has been dried. I really love the smell, I love how it gives my hair a nice glossy finish, and keeps those darned dry split ends at bay. The price this product is just awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by abbissfabb

Smells great. I use use this on my strait hair everyday-even when I don't blow dry. It makes my hair so sleek and well, shiny!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by christinadanise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Argh. No. This "anti-frizz" went right back to Target! A huge disappointment. It did absolutely NOTHING at all. There was little to no difference. I put a little on and my first impression was, "Wow! This stuff is GREASY!" Once it's on your hands, it's like a Slip 'n' Slide! No matter how little you (try to, because the pump spews out A LOT) put, it feels like a ton is stuck to your hands and a lot of it never really makes it into your hair. The only upside was that it made my hair shiny, from the greasiness. I have since replaced this item in my "hair box" with Garnier's Curl Calm Down Cream, which I love. I won't repurchase this, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by xsteph95

I am liking this product a lot! Makes my hair very smooth and great smelling. The product is heat-activated so I'm pretty sure you would get the best results by applying minimal amount to your hair before blow-drying. My hair is dry so I don't really see or feel any oiliness in my hair. The product does get a bit messy to the hands but that's not much of a complaint. Will repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by reeksp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This review is for the newer formula with argan and apricot. This product was very impressive! For 4 dollars (not even on sale!) it left my hair soft, shiny and not weighed down! I love that it has a thinner consistency so it doesn't build up that fast. The smell is so yummy! Fruity and fresh! Will definitely repurchase if I ever run out. (you get a TON of product!)