Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Weightless Anti-Frizz Serum

3.9

New forumula(2011): Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Argania Spinosa Oil (Argan Kernel Oil), Fragrance, Prunus Amygdalus Kernel Oil (Apricot Kernel Oil), Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i absolutely adore this stuff! i cant live without it...and yesss its for your ends not for anything above the ears(:
ive spent so much money on other oils and serums for triple the price and for nothing when ive had this lil puppy all along. i have straight thick hair but this just makes everything sleek and so pretty and soft! love love lovee

on 7/17/2012 7:13:00 PM

This is a great alternative for pricey coconut oils or moroccan oils! The reason why alot of people may be complaining about this product making their hair oily, is because serums are meant for YOUR ENDS. So, MAINLY apply the serum to the lower half of your hair. It is suggested to use it while your hair is damp, and to blowdry your hair after applying it. I always do this whenever I wash my hair, which is every other day/2 days or so. My hair definitely feels LESS frizzy and healthier from this product! Love it very much! :) And me likey pumps.

I have come to terms with the fact that my ultra thick, coarse, curly hair will never be COMPLETELY frizz free. i will always have a little bit at my hairline, and if i use pomade to slick it down it looks strange. that being said, this diminishes about 90% of all frizz on my head which is pretty damn good. the back of my head and the sides of my hair are definitely not as frizzy. i would personally prefer it a little thicker, and the difference on my hair is there, its just not as significant as say, my HG, garnier curl sculpting cream gel. however it smells HEAVENLY, like strawberries :)

on 6/20/2012 9:24:00 PM

Bought this for 2,47$ in walmart and I really like it! At first I thought it was wayyy too oily (when I put it in my hands) but it doesn't make my hair oily at all, in fact it really makes it more manageable. Sometimes I put a little more in my hair and leave it overnight with coconut oil and it's perfect! i wil buy again!

on 6/18/2012 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Because of this stuff, my hair has been looking fantastic. I usually don't wear it natural, but with this, that's all I've been doing! It works so well and smells amazing! I also love the fact that it's a pump bottle. However, I left this on its side in a bag and the top allowed it to leak out everywhere and make a huge mess... so be sure to keep it right side up. I think it was about $4 and it was worth it!

on 6/11/2012 1:34:00 PM

This stuff's the best! And cheap!

on 5/28/2012 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It defiantly works! Ive been using it for nearly a year now and I'm only half way done the bottle. I use it every time I get out of the shower. It is quite messy on your hands, because if you're anything like me you're going to have hair fallout wrapped around your hands. My hair is course and wavy and I feel it really tones down the frizz and adds a beautiful shine and smell.

on 5/18/2012 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

So far I'm loving it, it makes my hair glossy, shiny, and makes my ends look smooth (really helps fake healthy hair by one swipe). However, its still slightly greasy for me, I can only use this on the day I wash my hair, and next day I cannot use this again or it makes it too greasy for day two. I have to use a lighter shiny spray on the 2nd day, I cant use this two days in a row, unless I wash my hair again. However, its great for the first day.

on 4/21/2012 10:13:00 AM

I've been using this for years now, and I just love it. I have strangely dry hair (even after I shaved my head and had virgin hair for a year, it was still stupidly dry). I use this product after a wash, and once my hair has been dried. I really love the smell, I love how it gives my hair a nice glossy finish, and keeps those darned dry split ends at bay. The price this product is just awesome!

on 4/2/2012 11:31:00 PM

Smells great. I use use this on my strait hair everyday-even when I don't blow dry. It makes my hair so sleek and well, shiny!

Popular Styling Products