April 16, 2014 | 2007 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Curious

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 3:23:00 AM More reviews by Jasmine19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume. I first bought it when I was 18 and I'm now 24 and still love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by ShayOx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells absolutely amazing. Very floral and fantasyesque and flirty i'd say. The only downsider is the perfume does not last at all on my skin, max would probs be 1hr maybe 2hrs but that's it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Kayin26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought my 6th or 7th bottle of this today! I've been wearing it since it came out. I was a little skeptical about a celebrity fragrance but I liked the smell so much, I gave it a shot. Even though I have tons of perfume, including much higher end stuff than this, I love this and continue to repurchase this! I've received more compliments wearing this than any other perfume. I've been complimented by women from 8-80, literally! And I can't say I don't love the packaging. The bottle is so cute!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 7:45:00 AM More reviews by sparklefaceface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this scent. Has lasted me forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2011 3:54:00 AM More reviews by lovespugs

I really expected this to be cheap and nasty. I was given this as a gift and I am very particular about fragrance. I have only worn about 5 perfumes in my life, so that should give you some idea of how particular I am. This is now one of my perfumes! I will not try to describe it as I am not very good at describing fragrance. It is subtle. It is not one of those perfumes that knock you over when a woman walks past. It is gentle and lovely. I was so surprised by this.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by smileybiker

I was given this as a present. I quite liked the smell and it will always remind me of the times spent with the friends who gave it as a present to me. I only give it 3 because i was not mad about liking it. However it was nice to have. Very young smell

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by bekahh101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This isn't one of my favourite perfumes, but I do like it. I was given one of the smaller sized bottles as a present, and don't have very much left now. I'm amazed I haven't had to repurchase yet actually, because I've had it for almost two years! Probably because I alternate between other perfumes as well. Anyway, I like the smell because it's not exactly sweet. Most of my other perfumes are quite sweet and I love them, but it's nice to have something different. This is quite fresh, it reminds me of flowers too so maybe a bit floral? I don't really know much about perfume so yeah haha. I have noticed that recently it seems to smell a little differently, like a bit more metallic if you know what I mean? Kind of like i can smell the metal of the sprayer, but that's probably just because I have had it for so long. I don't love it, but I do like it for a light everyday kind of perfume, and I will repurchase when I need to.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by BBrazilian

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was originally given a bottle of this as a gift when it first came on the market. I truly expected it to be horrible because it was a "celebrity" fragrance and it was the first by Britney. Up until that point, I was devoted to Eau Dynamissante by Clarins along with a couple of other high end fragrances. I absolutely love this perfume. I wont try to describe the smell as I am hopeless at that! It is very subtle and not overpowering which is very important to me as I cannot stand strong perfume. It also lasts all day on me. Interestingly enough, I do not like any of the other fragrances by Britney. They all seem very "lolly" like to me whereas Curious is sophisticated. In Australia, fragrances are quite inexpensive, but that may be because our dollar is stronger than the US dollar at the moment. I can pick up a decent sized bottle for anywhere between $19 - $30. Last time I purchased a gift set which included body wash and body mousse along with the perfume for $35.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by missxlkt

i got this as a christmas present from my stepmom. it smells decent but nothing to special. i prefer the fantasy one over this. but the packaging is ok. i like the poofy thing you spray the perfume out of. its not really worth buying again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2011 3:17:00 AM More reviews by GothicGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really really like this fragrance! It's sweet & yummy ^__^ Its my favourite bottle also, love it!