April 21, 2014 | 1295 users online

Hair - The Body Shop - Grape seed glossing serum

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2008 2:02:00 PM More reviews by peachface

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only used this a few days now but I think it's made my hair better. It seems to control the frizz and my hair feels softer. And it's not greasy either. I quite like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2007 12:54:00 PM More reviews by rebeccapicard

This is hands down one of my favorite products. I bought three bottles of it last time I was in The Body Shop. It doesn't just de-frizz and add shine to my thin, fine hair, it nourishes it as well. My hair soaks it right up. It doesn't leave my hair looking greasy at all.... just soft and shiny! And I LOVE the fragrance (i'm sure there's Bergamot in there)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2007 1:09:00 PM More reviews by amysplat

really really fab! i love the smell and i use it all the time. I like this glossing serum for applying to hair ends.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2007 4:49:00 PM More reviews by mountain_blue

This is a very nice hair serum. It seems lighter than many shine serums, yet works better for me. The nice, fresh, citrusy scent is another plus, but it dissipates pretty quickly. The price is good as one bottle lasts me over half a year with almost daily use. I wish they made a shampoo and conditioner with the same fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2006 5:48:00 PM More reviews by dilllll90

It nourish hair quite well but don't apply too much because it might get greasy. I'd recommend it in winter time because it's moisturizing. I don't like its smell too much so i'd not wear it under scotching sun.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2006 6:42:00 AM More reviews by leila12

I really like this glossing serum for applying to hair ends.I don't use conditioner, as it just tends to make my fine hair too greasy, but my hair ends get dried out so I apply a little bit of this glossing serum to the last 4 inches of my hair. It makes my ends happy, and is also great for taming any frizzies or flyaways! I'm not sure how this would work as an all over glossing serum, as it is a little greasy. All in all, a very shiny, light product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2006 10:00:00 PM More reviews by pramy

THIS IS AWESOME, im gonna stock up next time i go to TBS.
it makes my hair very soft and it gets better as the day goes, at the end of the day my hair feels and looks like its naturally healthy, soft, and shiny.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2005 1:50:00 AM More reviews by vanillaaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

ABSOULUTLY FABOULASE :D !!
I donít have to worry about how frizzy my hair is!! I tried it once after showering Ė I have naturally curly hair- and I was so pleased with the result.. it didnít weight my hair (which is a wow!! it is so light and u dont feel its there).. killed the frizz.. and its smell isnít bad nor strong at all..
However I recommend using another product (a mousse or something) to HOLD your style before using this serum..

My second test: I blow dried my hair straight, applied some mousse (I love LīOreal Studio Line Sculpting Mousse).. then curled my hair with hot rollers and finally used two pumps of this serum.. It worked like magic!! I feel my hair soft and as tame as it should be..!!

I tried three products before this one.. an Anti Frizz cream, Anti Frizz serum from Pantene Pro V.. and the brazil nut no frizz from body shop.. this Grape seed Serum is the best and does what it should!

Definitely a repurchase with no doubt!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2004 1:53:00 PM More reviews by trigin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product that makes hair softer, takes out the frizz and more manageable and shiny without making it greasy!! I use abt 2 pumps each time and it gets my hair smooth and shiny! Price is not too bad for the quality you get. Great light scent of green grapes too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2004 11:06:00 AM More reviews by bulbataras

Great serum, makes hair unbelievably shiny without weighing it down and smells heavenly. I put a few drops in before and after blow drying and is not sticky or heavy. Great Products in the new Body Shop hair care line.