September 16, 2014 | 1758 users online

Hair - The Body Shop - Grape seed glossing serum

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2008 1:58:00 AM More reviews by lil_pie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The nature of this serum makes it hard to spread evenly. The point at which the serum first makes contact with your hair will give it tendency to look greasy. A little goes a long way, but of course this makes it easy to overdo. This did soften my hair, and gave it shine, but I did not love the smell :(

I haven't tried many (well, actually this is my first serum), so I can't compare, will update later when I have. But I would not say this has HG potential.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2008 10:58:00 AM More reviews by sharr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this serum! it makes my hair look glossy and healthy! =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2008 3:48:00 AM More reviews by fqari84

this is a great product that works wonders on my long color treated/damaged hair, it controls frizz effectively and leaves my long, wavy hair looking smoother, glossier and smelling absolutely divine (like luscious grapes)!!
my scalp tends to get oily so I only rub this serum on the outer layer of my hair, and especially on the ends. the ppl around me can't seem to get their noses off my hair after I've rubbed this on, LOL! the effects of the serum and the scent also stays on your hair for hours...will keep repurchasing this and I hope they never discontinue this marvelous product. this product also lasts, because you don't need to use too much of it, mine lasted me for a little less than a year....i also hardly use any styling products on my hair, I hardly even use a hair dryer...it's just shampoo, conditioner, some natural air drying, and this baby right here.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2008 10:54:00 PM More reviews by midnight_plue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

love the smell.
non greasy once applied.
makes my hair smooth n soft, and less frizzy.
hair also tangles much lesser.
a must buy during their sales!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2008 2:02:00 PM More reviews by peachface

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only used this a few days now but I think it's made my hair better. It seems to control the frizz and my hair feels softer. And it's not greasy either. I quite like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2007 12:54:00 PM More reviews by rebeccapicard

This is hands down one of my favorite products. I bought three bottles of it last time I was in The Body Shop. It doesn't just de-frizz and add shine to my thin, fine hair, it nourishes it as well. My hair soaks it right up. It doesn't leave my hair looking greasy at all.... just soft and shiny! And I LOVE the fragrance (i'm sure there's Bergamot in there)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2007 1:09:00 PM More reviews by amysplat

really really fab! i love the smell and i use it all the time. I like this glossing serum for applying to hair ends.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2007 4:49:00 PM More reviews by mountain_blue

This is a very nice hair serum. It seems lighter than many shine serums, yet works better for me. The nice, fresh, citrusy scent is another plus, but it dissipates pretty quickly. The price is good as one bottle lasts me over half a year with almost daily use. I wish they made a shampoo and conditioner with the same fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2006 5:48:00 PM More reviews by dilllll90

It nourish hair quite well but don't apply too much because it might get greasy. I'd recommend it in winter time because it's moisturizing. I don't like its smell too much so i'd not wear it under scotching sun.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2006 6:42:00 AM More reviews by leila12

I really like this glossing serum for applying to hair ends.I don't use conditioner, as it just tends to make my fine hair too greasy, but my hair ends get dried out so I apply a little bit of this glossing serum to the last 4 inches of my hair. It makes my ends happy, and is also great for taming any frizzies or flyaways! I'm not sure how this would work as an all over glossing serum, as it is a little greasy. All in all, a very shiny, light product.