August 27, 2014 | 1459 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Fair Trade Foot Lotion

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2007 9:46:00 PM More reviews by miscreant_minx

I loved the smell and the light texture of this. I think my summer-abused feet need more of a deep conditioning treatment, but this smelled lovely and felt cool and refreshing on my feet. As with many LUSH products, I find that I just ENJOY using it, more so than that I find it extraordinarily effective. But this is a great treat for the feet.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2007 9:50:00 AM More reviews by forwardrussia

I liked this for the smell and it was pretty moisturising, not great though. I loathed the pink colour because I normally put socks on my feet to let the lotion sink in and it ruined my socks. Also, it's very runny. I'd prefer a thicker cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2006 3:06:00 AM More reviews by teddyblue

I LOVE THIS! It is the best foot lotion I have used. Moisturizing, but not clogging for my senstive skin or on my face,which is always a plus. Smells great, like candy!and its a pretty pretty pink. It also absorbs well and very cooling. Love it! Will definetely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2006 9:16:00 AM More reviews by swirlygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

THE best foot lotion I've ever used. Moisturising but not greasy, it really helps smooth the skin on my feet, and soaks in well. It smells lovely and makes my feet fabulous and tingly.

It's also brilliant used as a kind of foot mask. Slather on a load of the lotion, wrap feet in cling film and sit watching a DVD with a glass of wine for half an hour. Your feet will feel amazing after!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2006 5:13:00 PM More reviews by azukigirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After applying the lotion my feet do feel soft and nice. However, with twice a day treatment they still get dry in between. But at least it is better than other stuff I tried, it's not greasy and I like it that it's made fm fair traded cocoa. It still has D&C color (for that pretty pink) and other artificial stuff.
I did an experiment, putting Fair Trade (also fm Lush) on one foot and PdP on the other. After slightly over a week (which is how long my sample of PdP lasted), there is no noticeable difference. Fair Trade smells nicer and is a lot less, so I will buy this again. However, I'm curious to try Burt bee's as it seems to get some good rave too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2006 9:57:00 AM More reviews by babydials

I imagine after a hot summer day that putting this light peppermint cream on your feet would be very cooling, however it's not very moisterizing. Plus, I put on my foot cream shortly after my morning shower, so the cooling feeling is not as appreciated as it would be at the end of the day.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2006 12:25:00 AM More reviews by dewdropsjd

I HATE this! First of all, it is not a white nor clear lotion that you can put on and don your white sox. It is pink and it does not absorb well and will turn your white socks (& any other clothing/blanket/etc. nearby) pink! Hey... I use white socks because I wash them with whites on hot water to get all the lotion off!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2005 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Scarlettfish

I love the pepperminty smell! This is a really soothing, cooling foot lotion that is especially nice to put on after a long summer day, as it is very refreshing. It's not a super-intensive foot lotion, but for hot Australian summers, this is lovely and just what I need. Might try Pied De Pepper for winter, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2005 10:12:00 AM More reviews by portman57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hated this stuff. It was sloppy, messy, sticky, and the pink came off on my socks and on my carpet. It didn't soak in well and I noticed absolutely no difference in the way my feet felt or looked after using it. The ONLY thing I liked was seeing the little sticker on the tub that showed the employee who mixed it up, I thought that was cute and novel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2005 9:04:00 PM More reviews by DCJPFan

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I do like Fair Trade Foot Lotion, however, this is definitely not an intensive foot cream of any kind. It is very light, although it is still thicker than LUSH's other foot cream, Pied De Pepper. I generally don't think much of the scent of most minty creams, however, this one has a great spearmint scent, just like spearmint gum. It does a good job on your feet, leaving it soft and refreshed and smelling great. I will be purchasing this one again but a little goes a long way and the tub it comes in is quite large so this should last a while.