MAC Satin - Arena

4.4

on 2/16/2010 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Arena is my go-to browbone highlighter. I use it just about every day. Its the colour of my skin (NC44) with just the right amount of shimmer that a Satin finish eyeshadow brings.

on 2/4/2010 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I always have a backup of this color as it is a perfect blend of sandy/blondish/bronzey beige gold. Subtle and sophisticated it brings out the gold, green and amber flecks in any eyes.

a must for any MUA or personal use.

on 2/4/2010 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is my favorite base eyeshadow and it never fails. On NW43 with trinks in the crease and embark on the corners you will not go wrong!

on 1/24/2010 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

i love this. I use it practically every day as my base color/highlighter. I hit pan on it (rare!), i'll definitely repurchase once i'm out.

my first mac shadow purchase, and has made me interested in trying others.

on 1/17/2010 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

fav. neutral color

In my opinion, this is MAC's best eyeshadow. I'm NC15 and something about this colour in the centre of my lids just really gives them that extra something.
I'm trying to make myself use other colours for my day-to-day look, but this shadow is so gorgeous that I seem to reach for it all the time anyway!

Also, it looks fantastic over groundwork paint pot.

on 12/24/2009 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this as a lid colour. It is a light orange/peach kind of colour with no shimmer. It looks great on my green eyes but I think it would look equally good on blue eyes as well.

on 11/15/2009 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The texture of this product has smooth satin finish. I like how it has just the right amount of pigment where it just delivers a nice sheen look. This is one of my everyday e/s. I use MAC arena e/s on days when I want a satin look. And I use Avon true color e/s single in classic mocha for matte look days.

on 10/8/2009 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very pretty neutral kind of peachy color. I use to blend with. It has a very nice texture & blends easily. It seems others use it as a highlight color as well. I'm going to have to try that myself. It goes perfectly with MAC Texture.

on 9/24/2009 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

My fav brow highlitgher. i'm nc50, .

Top Rated MAC Products