September 22, 2014 | 2103 users online

Styling Products - Frederic Fekkai - sheer hold hairspray

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2006 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Katara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

FINALLY a spray that is finally comparable to the Panteen Flex hold hairspray.

Except its so much better. How did i ever live through life with out this? My hair is soft, i can run my fingers through it and yet the style styas. AMAZING!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2006 9:52:00 PM More reviews by PlatinumBlondePunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Terrific hairspray,though I don't use hairspray anymore because it isn't good for keeping my color.Non-sticky with great hold.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2006 1:10:00 PM More reviews by hmurphy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great hairspray. I wanted something to keep my bangs out of my eyes without making my hair look sprayed. This is the only styling product I use, and it's really the only one I need. It holds the hair shape without looking stiff, it doesn't smell bad, and it doesn't build up (I wash my hair every other day). I've tried a lot of hairsprays, from drugstore to salon, and this is the best--better than Paul Mitchell, Biolage, etc.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2005 11:26:00 AM More reviews by april1976

While I still prefer my Bb Does it All - this is a great finishing hairspray. And I find the smell nice and light. I like the micro-misting as it does a great job of getting all over lightly. It does a great job of making my natural curls or my blowouts stay in place, yet not sticky or hard. I got my can for free, but I'd probably purchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2005 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Bear12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is very expensive but I don't have to reapply during the day. It keeps my baby fine hair in place without helmut head! It sort of does smell like bug spray. I don't care though, it does is supposed to do! I've tried Suave to Biolage and this is the best. The rest just don't even compare for my fine hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2005 10:03:00 AM More reviews by CaliBello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This hairspray holds quite well and is hardly sticky. It smells fantastic! I just spray lightly through my hair in the morning and my style stays put and soft all day. I will re-purchase. PS It's also great to freshen up your hair and style when you don't have time to wash your hair! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2005 11:37:00 PM More reviews by slmaturo

Love this micromist hairspray. Good for finishing, but not for flexible styles. Would not go back to any previous hairsrays after this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2004 1:48:00 AM More reviews by newromance

unlike most hair sprays, this doesn't smell disgusting. it gives a nice hold, but not too strong (i wouldn't suggest this if you're looking for a good hold).