Frederic Fekkai sheer hold hairspray

4.3

I love this...great hold without being heavy. I have fine hair, and that's a BIG deal.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

FINALLY a spray that is finally comparable to the Panteen Flex hold hairspray.

Except its so much better. How did i ever live through life with out this? My hair is soft, i can run my fingers through it and yet the style styas. AMAZING!!

Terrific hairspray,though I don't use hairspray anymore because it isn't good for keeping my color.Non-sticky with great hold.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a great hairspray. I wanted something to keep my bangs out of my eyes without making my hair look sprayed. This is the only styling product I use, and it's really the only one I need. It holds the hair shape without looking stiff, it doesn't smell bad, and it doesn't build up (I wash my hair every other day). I've tried a lot of hairsprays, from drugstore to salon, and this is the best--better than Paul Mitchell, Biolage, etc.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

While I still prefer my Bb Does it All - this is a great finishing hairspray. And I find the smell nice and light. I like the micro-misting as it does a great job of getting all over lightly. It does a great job of making my natural curls or my blowouts stay in place, yet not sticky or hard. I got my can for free, but I'd probably purchase it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is very expensive but I don't have to reapply during the day. It keeps my baby fine hair in place without helmut head! It sort of does smell like bug spray. I don't care though, it does is supposed to do! I've tried Suave to Biolage and this is the best. The rest just don't even compare for my fine hair.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This hairspray holds quite well and is hardly sticky. It smells fantastic! I just spray lightly through my hair in the morning and my style stays put and soft all day. I will re-purchase. PS It's also great to freshen up your hair and style when you don't have time to wash your hair! ;)

Love this micromist hairspray. Good for finishing, but not for flexible styles. Would not go back to any previous hairsrays after this one.

unlike most hair sprays, this doesn't smell disgusting. it gives a nice hold, but not too strong (i wouldn't suggest this if you're looking for a good hold).

Popular Styling Products