OPI Cajun Shrimp

4.6

on 7/16/2010 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this color! I am fair yet olive-y and currently have a little tan and it looks great on me! Painted my fingers and toes and it looks just wonderful. I'm a big fan of OPI as it is. They have great colors and are pretty high quality for a drug store brand.

on 6/25/2010 1:26:00 AM

I love this colour so much! I'm such a fan of bright reds/corals for summer and this is perfect. The consistency is lovely and you have an immaculate manicure in 1-2 coats.

My students insist that this colour is Orange (they are only 4 years old) but it is definitely a corally-orangey Red.

I have read there are a lot of OPI dupes for this colour, it seems to be one that is replicated but I can't comment on this as it is the only colour like this I own.

on 6/13/2010 12:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

*makes heavenly singing noise* Love this shade -- the perfect red-not-red for summer. I've thus far only used for pedis, but will totally wear it on tips, as well. Looks fab with a tan, has a little summery kick of coral-y pinkishness as opposed to just a straight blue or orange-based red. Wear is great, nice and shiny; great depth of color. Just a happy, happy polish for when I want something slightly different from, but still bright and sunny as, A True Aboriginal. Yay! Will def. repurchase.

on 6/13/2010 12:36:00 PM

I love this color for a pedicure. The polish goes on well and dries quick. This is my second bottle of this color and the brush has improved since the previous bottle.

The. best. summer. pedi. color. ever. I read about this on awkwardchic[dot]blogspot[dot]com and got obsessed! My Ulta didn't have it, so I got "Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It" instead, and it just wasn't quite right. Today, I journeyed to another Ulta, returned that, and got the last "Cajun Shrimp" in the store. AMAZING! Just the right blend of red, orange and pink. I'll probably be wearing this all summer. I'm an NW20, but I can't see this looking bad on ANYONE!

on 6/4/2010 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Such a fun color for the summer! I get a ton of compliments when I wear this shade. Wears well with 2 coats and it looks fabulous with Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure on top.

on 4/23/2010 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is absolutely THE best color "red" ever! They make it in the OPI gel nail polish and it looks beautiful on both my fingers AND toes...I have received sooooo many compliments about the color - and btw, I am fair, light blonde, brown eyes...I would have never tried this color in a million years, saw it on a friend and I was hooked!!! It really is summery; a light red with hues of coral and pink, depending on the light - and it's amazing that this odd, but beautiful color looks perfect on my skin. Try it - you won't be disappointed!!!

on 4/19/2010 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Love this product! I have to admit though I only wear it on my toes. For some reason it looks a little off on my fingers, but on my toes it is a gorgeous bright coralish-red. Too cute! Perfect for rockin those open toed shoes in Summertime.

on 4/19/2010 12:07:00 PM

I absolutely love this color!! It is the perfect spring/summer nailpolish. I only use this on my toes and it looks great when I am pale w/o accentuating my ghost-ness ;) and faboosh when I am tan. It is a wonderful orangey-red that is not overpowering.

on 3/14/2010 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's nice for your toes, but I wouldn't put in on my fingernails. It's too orange, and I usually stick with darker colors for my fingernails. The bottle lasts forever, just remember to screw it on all the way. I've gone on to better colors, but keep this one just in case.

Top Rated OPI Products