Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 6/29/2014 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This stuff really gets every last bit of makeup off of your eyes. You must shake the bottle well in order for it to work. I use cotton rounds to remove my eye makeup. It doesn't take much of the product to get the job done and it doesn't have a burning sensation. On the contrary, it is soothing to the skin. I don't expect any less from Neutrogena since their focus is making products with better and healthier ingredients. Really great product for the price!

on 6/22/2014 11:39:00 PM

I just bought this stuff this week... AND I LOVE IT.
it dose not take much to take off your i makeup just a couple of drops.
It does not have a wet feeling more like a dry oil feeling. And its not irritating to my sensitive skin at all! And you don't have to tug and drag the cotton pad across to get it of a few light passes of your eyelid should do the trick! Overall i think this is my new Holy Grail eye makeup remover!

on 6/19/2014 2:01:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I am super impressed with this product. I tried it a few years ago and didn't really like it but I decided to give it another try once I ran out of my Sonia Kashuk remover. This totally blows the Sonia Kashuk remover out of the water. It takes off my eyeliner and mascara so easily and quickly. It does leave a little bit of an oily residue, but that's not a problem for me because I wash my face afterwards anyway. I am so happy with this purchase and will definitely keep buying it.

I use cotton balls with this and I need only one, maybe two, for each eye. It's such a great product.

UPDATE 1-11-15: Still my HG eye makeup remover. :)

on 5/22/2014 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product, i always re-purchase it when i run out of it. it's amazing and removes the makeup so easily. it doesn't have a greasy texture which is something i am always looking for in a makeup remover. LOVE IT

on 5/18/2014 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Yes,it is oil free. The top layer liquid is silicone,that's why it takes off waterproof mascara so effortless. How ever it will still leaving that greasy feeling but then again you supposed to rinse or wash your face to take off the residue. 1 bottle last me quite a while because I only use it when I put on waterproof mascara 2-3 times a week. I don't like the packaging! I'm always affraid I'm going to knock it over.

on 5/14/2014 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This stuff is really good at breaking down eye make up. I use this on a cotton ball to get the eye makeup off before washing my face. It is very oily so I need to follow up with a good cleanser. I also love it for cleaning my makeup brushes. Its super cheap and quite a good product.

My favorite makeup remover! Honestly I'd say I prefer the towelettes, since I have a clumsy tendency to leave the bottle open and knock it over when I'm taking off my makeup. But this stuff lasts so much longer and saves me a lot of money, I buy a bag of cotton balls for $2 or less and this and it lasts forever. I probably buy a bottle once every 1-2 months. There is an oily residue, but the instructions say to rinse with a wet cloth after(:

on 4/27/2014 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the ONLY eye makeup remover I will ever use. This takes off EVERYTHING! Waterproof products come off with no effort! And it's great for sensitive skin! It's pretty expensive for a product that resembles water in a bottle...? Almost $10 for 5oz?? Too much but I'm forced to pay it because nothing can beat it!

on 4/17/2014 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love it!!!!

on 4/17/2014 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This product was not that great for me. I think the most efficient way of using this remover is to use cotton pads, but I'm not really into that, I prefer applying remover like a cleanser and rinsing it off my face.
It says oil free, but this remover has a very oily consistency! And it makes you look and feel oily! What the heck? I've heard oils are better for removing makeup, but I couldn't make it work for me.
This is also a little bit expensive for a Neutrogena product, in my opinion.
Not recommended :(