L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert - Vitamino Color Shampoo

Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Dimethicone, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Salicylic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Linalool, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Polyparaben, 2-Oleamido-1, 3- Octadecanediol, Magnesium Sulfate, Limonene, Parfum/Fragrance.

on 6/14/2005 6:27:00 AM

I got this based on the reviews from other MUAers and I have to say that I like this shampoo! It's a bit expensive for such a small bottle but it has made my hair looking alot better! Of course I don't have anything else to compare this to but my highlights are definitely brighter (and cleaner looking). I use this with the Aussie 3 minute conditioner and my hair is totally prettty, soft and fine. :) Oh, and the scent is h.e.a.v.e.n.l.y!! Definitely not overpowering!

Edit: Okay, so I still love the scent from this shampoo but I must say... it causes buildup. I have found another shampoo that does the same thing (but actually cleans my hair w/o stripping it) for much, much cheaper. Oh, and my highlights are actually not dull with the other shampoo either. I will be alternate between this and my other one but after this runs out, I won't be buying it again. It's a good shampoo and all, but it isn't great.

on 6/12/2005 2:48:00 AM

I use the one for fine hair and I think it is one of the best out there! My fine colour treated hair ends up with body and shine and not poofy or limp. I am a bit of a shampoo junkie and this one is great! Smells nice too!

on 4/15/2005 9:18:00 PM

I love it. after coloring my hair for over 17 years this is the best thing I've ever used. As a shampoo it's good but combined with the gel masque or conditioner? AMAZING. Love it. Get the conditioner too - better than Redken, even.

This is a great shampoo but I think it causes a lot of build-up. Thankfully I use a clarifying shampoo once a week or so to get rid of that. This shampoo leaves my hair in great shape, and I have long hair. I follow up with a L'Oreal Inne leave-in conditioner and my hair feels like silk. My Pantene Pro-V products are all going in the garbage!

on 2/27/2005 10:52:00 AM

For such a high price tag, I really didn't think there's anything special about this shampoo. When you cut through all of the silicone, there's nothing really there to moisturize or nourish your hair with. Plus the buildup is just too extreme. Will not repurchase.

on 2/20/2005 2:46:00 AM

This product has been sitting in my shelf for years. I forgotten its existence until I had my hair coloured again recently. A decent shampoo, didnt give my itchy scalp and protects the hair colour at the same time. May not be the best in the market, but it's a good one, affordable price, too.

on 2/7/2005 2:27:00 PM

Wow! terrific product! my hair was FRIED from overprocessing, i've been using this for three days and my hair feels like silk. the first day i noticed a huge difference..in the shower when i'd lather up and rinse, i'd get this huge snarly rats nest that i'd have to try to tame with conditioner to even get a wide toothed comb through. i don't have that at all with this shampoo. i was honestly considering hacking all my hair off into a short bob, because it was so damaged, but not as long as i have this shampoo/conditioner. it's shiny without any products added, soft and smooth, and it really seemed to revive my color. it has a mild fruity scent too, which i like. i'm hooked on this stuff! the only problem i find is the price, and availability. i found mine on ebay and had it shipped, but i'd much rather just run to the salon. hg for me! will definitely buy again, if i can find it.

on 2/7/2005 10:10:00 AM

This is such a great shampoo!

It comes in two formulations: for normal hair and for fine hair. I use the fine hair one.

The L'Oreal Paris Professionnel Serie Expert line shampoos are pretty much my HG shampoos. I cycle through them depending on what scent I'm in the mood for.

This particular shampoo smells like a combination of green apple and raspberries.

The price and the packaging are great for such a high quality shampoo, and it's fairly easy to find.

The shampoo itself is a creamy white. It lathers up nicely, leaves my hair clean but detangled, and when my hair dries, it's bouncy and shiny and looking fabulous.

I would encourage anyone to at least try this shampoo. continued >>

on 1/27/2005 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Definitely the best shampoos I've ever used. It's been a HG for me ever since my stylist recommended for my very damaged dry hair. It's a little expensive for a struggling student so I alternate with a cheaper drug store sampoo =P, but I always come back to Vitamino to save my locks. Wonderful long-lasty fruity scent too! Will definitely repurchase, and would be generous to swap for! *hint hint* =D

on 1/9/2005 10:06:00 PM

This has a lovely rich creamy texture that leaves hair feeling soft, tangle free and easy to manage. With hair that is quite blonded I find this to keep my hair moisturized without weighing it down or leaving the roots oily even with daily use. I use this in conjunction with the conditioning mask rather than the regular conditioner, as my hairdresser thought I could do with the extra moisture boost of the mask. Am very happy with both products and would repurchase.