December 22, 2014 | 1623 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2012 4:12:00 AM More reviews by sampam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't get this product... It doesn't remove my waterproof mascara, eyeliner or any heavy eye makeup. It may just remove some worn off eye shadow...but that's about it.

I will go back to my bioderma after I finish this bottle.
thats probably the only good thing about this product; the packaging. nice cute pink bottle, looks pretty.

I will not buy this product again...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by EyeLikeEich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! I have been through so many bottles of this it's ridiculous. It takes off my regular make up easily but, to take off my waterproof it takes a bit longer to soak off. I put a little on a cotton pad and press on each eye for a little while then gently massage off the product. My eyes are pretty sensitive and I haven't had an issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by taylersue

The best eye makeup remover EVER! I can't find anything better than this. It is somewhat pricey but it works so well I can't resist! I have never switched eye makeup remover because this is soooo good. It removes water proof makeup like its nothing. overall, very good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by HIYELLOW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had been using Maybelline remover in the plastic bottle; both waterproof and regular. The oiliness of the pink one really got in my eyes and bothered me and the blue bottle was too watery.I love the MK remover. It is bi-phasic so you must shake it up. Barely soak a cotton pad and place on your eye and voila! The makeup is gone. While it feels like there is a bit of oil it is not oily and does not get in my eyes or irritate. Ithas no fragrance.$10 for a jar, which I think is good. It take waterproof mascara off with no prob.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Great makeup remover, I like this a lot because it does the job but it doesnt leave your eyelids oily and gross afterwards. And this removes almost all of my makeup but I did have a problem with removing this waterproof eyeliner with this (and all of my other makeup removers) so I just used a little bit of olive oil and it was gone :)
I have repurchased this and will continue to do so :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is good for removing light traces of makeup , but for heavier makeup something heavier is needed. It does not remove waterproof makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually really liked this product. It removed all of my eye makeup, even the waterproof stuff. However, it left a greasy-feeling film after use, which is why I took off a lippie.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by 2sillybugs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by indemake

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Does the job in general, but has seemed to irritate my eyes (I have really sensitive eyes, so I'm sure for most people this would not be an issue). Also seems to have a lot of ingredients that seem unnecessary, but then again I do not wear waterproof eye make up, so perhaps one had to have all those chemicals if one wants to remove water proof cosmetics. Right now my go-to eye makeup is "Real Purity - Eye Make-Up Remover ", but am always looking to change to something cheaper as long as it does not make my eyes all red, and does not have any more chemicals than necessary to get the job done. Please note my review only counts if you wear non water proof cosmetics, since I can not compare otherwise.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 3:27:00 AM More reviews by Kaalahm

This is the best working eye makeup remover. When using friends drug store eye makeup removers, I've realized how well this removes my daily eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner. I put it on a cotton ball and use one for each eye. Won't ever use another eye makeup remover. *Also, it now comes in a cuter bottle