July 26, 2014 | 1852 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by mayral456

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tried this once and it literally didn't take off any of my waterproof liquid eyeliner or mascara. Would not recommend to anyone who has hard to wipe off makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by leenybeeny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best eye makeup remover ever! It's so silky, gets off all my makeup and doesn't leave a film on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by nsr

I have been using this for several years and I absolutely love it..it is by far the best I have used for removing eye makeup..if feels like an oil but it actually is not...doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes...removes makeup like a dream..only problem is it is a little expensive which is why it gets a 4

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by aaachooo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because of the reviews, and I really wanted the Lancome (which I normally use), but I was hoping to find something just as good for not as much money. Well you get what you pay for I guess. This stuff was terrible for me. It burns when you first put it on, and it doesn't do as good of a job of removing the makeup as the Lancome. I don't even use waterproof, and it took a while to get the mascara off with this stuff. But the worst part of this, is that it gives me horrible, painful styes in my eyes. I wasn't sure if it was just a fluke when shortly after I recieved this and started using it, I got a painful sty in my left eye. So I bought some sty medication, and it went away. Well now one week later, and I've used the Mary Kat Eye Make Up Remover the past 2 nights, and I am laying here with small styes in my left eye and a huge, extremely painful sty in my right eye. So painful that I feel like I will vomit. My whole eye is swollen. The sty medication isn't even bringing any relief to this one yet it is so bad. I have never had anything like this ever happen to me with any other eye make up remover in my life. Not even the super cheap ones you get at CVS. I will never, ever use this stuff again! Ouch!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by iaguirre6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love it! I won it in a raffle but I will definitely purchase when I'm out. Removes eye makeup effortlessly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by PremedStudent

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product. Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Love it. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by kalzangdrunma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

While I prefer *not* to buy *anything* from this company, I have to say this eye makeup remover is one of the best I've ever used. It's VERY expensive, BUT it also REALLY works for sensitive skin and eyes. Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by kristynrawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great. It removes eye makeup quickly without irritation. This product does NOT sting my eyes and works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 2:09:00 AM More reviews by kareemashakur

THE BEST!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by ellielane119

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm on my third - fourth? - bottle of this stuff already. Imagine that! Haha. I love this stuff! It takes off eyeshadow and eyeliner so easy, even waterproof/24hr/long-lasting ones. Mascara's not quite one-swipe-and-done, but I haven't found any removers that can do that, so in my book, it's the best I've found so far. Between this and a little swipe of vaseline for heavier mascara days, it's my go-to and will keep repurchasing even though the price ticket is a little bit more than I'm used to paying.