Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

This is a pretty decent makeup remover. It is not drying like some makeup removers I have tried. It actually feels a little oily, so I like to go over it with my cleanser. It takes off my makeup without a lot of tugging and pulling. Overall, this is a nice product, albeit a bit expensive. I would repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

The best out there when it comes to eye make up remover! I think this is my fourth bottle. I put some in a cotton ball and hold it to my eye for about 5 seconds then I wipe it off. Everything comes off including eyeliner and mascara! I even use it to remove my eyebrows that I fill in. I don't think I can ever use anything else. Be sure to shake well before using. Highly recommended!!

I have been using this eye makeup remover for YEARS. I not only use it to remove eye makeup, but I also use it with a QTip to fix my eyeliner every morning. I highly recommend!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great product. Reasonable price. Especially if you can get a discount.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I really love this eye makeup remover. I feel like it removes eye makeup better than my Neutrogena one. It doesn't sting my extremely sensitive eyes and its dual-phase. Whats not to love? However, I wish it could be a few dollars cheaper.

I've tried many other brands of eye makeup remover and this one is what I always go back to. I use waterproof mascara and this removes all of it with just two cotton balls. One bottle lasts several months.

This product is a little bit pricey but it's definitly worth it! I use it everyday and it doesn't dry out my eyes like other eye makeup removers have and it works amazingly! I recently used a MAC eye makeup remover that the girl at the counter kind of persuaded me into buying and i thought I liked it but after using this one I won't go back!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever tried! I seriously HATED taking mascara off because all the removers I have tried never worked and I ended up hurting my eyes trying... I have been hooked since the frst time I tried this! It works perfect for taking off waterproof mascara and eyeshadows. I always wash my face right afterwards and make sure to splash water around the eye area-and it does feel oily to the touch after water hits there..That is why I only use this before I am going to wash my face. Definitely the best I have tried so far. I would buy this again for sure - but may look at others too. Worth the $

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I don't get this product... It doesn't remove my waterproof mascara, eyeliner or any heavy eye makeup. It may just remove some worn off eye shadow...but that's about it.

I will go back to my bioderma after I finish this bottle.
thats probably the only good thing about this product; the packaging. nice cute pink bottle, looks pretty.

I will not buy this product again...

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this! I have been through so many bottles of this it's ridiculous. It takes off my regular make up easily but, to take off my waterproof it takes a bit longer to soak off. I put a little on a cotton pad and press on each eye for a little while then gently massage off the product. My eyes are pretty sensitive and I haven't had an issue.