December 21, 2014 | 1239 users online

Concealers - Bare Escentuals - Well Rested

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Chellemakepeace

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my holy Grail for my dark circles! I look fresh and awake! Love and have repurchased numerous times!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by kittymadam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have had panda eyes since middle school and there hasn't been an under eye concealer that worked for me... until I discovered this!

You look at the color and at first you are unsure of if the color will work for you. I have light skin, and it worked out REALLY well.

I put it on one side and then compared it to the other and I can tell there was a drastic difference! Best of all, it works well with my other BE foundations and mineral veil.

I suggest using the concealer brush that comes with the Basic Kit, as it is just the right size.

And for those of you who plan to use the product, don't forget to dab this on the medial angle of the eye, the inner section of your eye that is closest to the bridge of your nose. That is the area that usually gives you the sunken look when you have dark circles, but people always forget about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by chrissygalpal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this product a lot during my time as a makeup artist. LOVE IT! Perfect for if you are wanting coverage without that feeling of being covered in a lot of makeup. I like that it feels natural and looks natural at the same time. I was able to use it on many skin issues. Worth the buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by AMANDAT89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

HOLY GRAIL for under eye concealer! Works better than anything I've ever used

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by stephteph

This is the best undereye concealer I have ever used! It brightens the overall look of my eyes and compliments the other bare minerals products I use. I will definitely buy it again! I did, however, give it a 3 for packaging because the product comes out really fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by portalhop

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am impressed with this concealer. It brightens my undereye area significantly. I am very fair complected, and I thought that this concealer would be too dark, but for my undereyes it is perfect. The Full Coverage Concealer Brush applies the concealer just a little too densely, and I prefer to use an eyeshadow brush to avoid a cakey look. A little powder also goes a LONG way. I can't imagine that I'll run out of this within the next year.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by svedija

Gosh, i am really impressed... i have been using a lot of conceals , but this one is just fantastic. it really covers tiredness and my face looks fresh and rested. highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Jenlovesmac03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff works miracles on days when I'm really tired and need a little oomph to brighten my face! Never been a fan of Bare Minerals but this stuff is great. I apply my concealer first then dab this under my eye area with a concealer brush or my ring finger and my face looks great! Doesn't cake up or crease either. Only thing I don't like is the sifter packaging, already had an accident with this but it's ok. This sells for $18 and it's worth the price! I will continue to purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by juliarchy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am a devoted BE user and previously used Bisque to cover my dark undereye circles and lids. This covers easily and really well. I feel like it stays put when used in conjuction with other products. First I use Benefit Lemon-Aid, BE Fairly Light Foundation, then Well Rested and top it off with Mineral Veil. I got it as a small sample in a kit and will be buying a full size when I run out. It is a miracle worker!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Debi3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My rating is for using this as a foundation. It did not work that well as a shadow base and powders are just too dry as a concealer. I use Amazing Base concealer in fair and this as my base. Oddly enough, I am very pale and was told I was a "winter" by another company but this yellow base makes my skin look 10 years younger. My daughter came over and immediately asked what makeup I was wearing and told me to always use it! It does work well in the inside corners of my eyes to brighten that area. I have used it for about a week and am always amazed at how well I like it when I never thought I would like a powder base. A girl at Ulta put the regular BE in fairly light on me and it looked like a spray orange tan, but this blends perfectly at the jawline and does not have that weird shimmer that the regulare base has. Update: I still like this on the days when I want a powder base, but I do think I like BB Natural Finish oil free liquid just as well now. Either way, using well rested in the inner corners of my eyes has become standard, as it seems to make me look younger and more awake. Also, on some days my cheeks are pinker, and I use the well rested where my blush goes, applied over the bb which does not seem to cover the pink as well, and the Well Rested really hides the pink, so my blush goes on truer and not extra pink.