April 19, 2014 | 1913 users online

Moisturizers - Mary Kay - Velocity Lightweight Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 7:20:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this years ago, and I remember loving it. It seemed to last forever and did make my skin feel soft. Its pretty vague though.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2005 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Savannah2004

I liked this product. Nice scent and moisturized nicely. I would still be using this product if it had SPF! I stopped using it once I realized how important it is to wear SPF everyday! Mary Kay needs to wake up and add SPF to this moisturizer and I think it would blow all others out of the water!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2005 10:39:00 AM More reviews by caramelkiss19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This moisturizer is wonderful every girl that I run into who uses it also has had the same great experience that I have. It needs to be used in pair with the facial cleanser to get the full affect. For those who can get enough moisture from this they should look into purchasing Mark Kays Extra emoliating cream in the tube. Great for dry patches cause by the brisk winter air.
UPDATE:
One or more of the ingredients in this irritates my skin, could also be the fragrance.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2005 8:24:00 PM More reviews by glowfishglow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is for superoily skin, there's no moisturizing in this. Also the fragrance may irritate skin that's sensetive.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2005 1:08:00 PM More reviews by cheapskeptic

I got this as a present from a friend, and it is alright for oily skin, but not much for moisturizing. I'll agree it does mattify a bit but leaves my skin feeling too tight. No SPF either, which is a bummer, because I can't wear it during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2005 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Hannah426

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely wonderful!! It is so light so it doesn't weigh your face down or feel greasy.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2005 2:54:00 PM More reviews by silvercatt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a present along with the Velocity coleanser. Unlike the cleanser (which I love a LOT) this made me break out at first. The package doesn;t tell you much to be honest, so I wasn;t even sure if it was oil free or not (i didn't know what to look for back then) so I stopped using it.

i took it up the other day and its better, but not much better. I don;t like this moisturizer but I do love the smell.
thats about the upside of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2005 5:54:00 PM More reviews by PaperFlowers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for a couple of years, along with the Velocity cleanser. I really like it because it controls the oil on my very oily skin, while giving it just enough moisture. It's definitely not for everyone, but it's awesome for my kind of skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2005 10:10:00 PM More reviews by jenny625

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this moisturizer a lot. I like it more than the cleanser, but I think it works better with the matching cleanser. It isn't too heavy or thick, and it absorbs into my skin well, without leaving any greasy residue. Would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2005 4:08:00 PM More reviews by anthrochic

A gift from a friend - it is very soft and smooth. Nice clean subtle scent. only problem is that along with the Velocity cleanser, its a little too expensive and you break out before your face gets used to it, and then you get better. honestly, i didn't stick with it long enough to see just how much better.