Mary Kay Velocity Lightweight Moisturizer

3.7

Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Glycereth-26, Dimethicone,Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, Nylon-12, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Willow Bark Extract, Salicylic Acid, Laureth-7, Diazolidinyl Urea, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride, Phosphate. Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Betaine, Methylparaben, Butylene Glycol, VelocityTM Fragrance, Sodium PCA, Propylparaben, Sorbitol, Serine, Threonine, Comfrey Extract, Dog Rose Hips Extract, Camellia Oleifera Extract, Coneflower Extract, Sandalwood Extract, Meadowsweet Extract, Chaparral Extract, Golden Seat Root Extract, Cinnamon Extract, Proline, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is great to use after the velocity cleanser. I love the tube, they give you so much, and it snaps shut really tightly. The moisturizer itself is alright. As its drying, it feels a little sticky. But just let it keep drying and it'll be smooth. It feels a little heavy going on, but after my makeup is on, it feels just fine. It doesnt offer a lot of moisture, so I would say its probably not great for dry skin, but rather for normal or oily skin. Its cheap, you get a lot, and I like it. Combined with the cleanser, its simple skin care, and all you really need.

on 2/10/2006 7:20:00 PM

I bought this years ago, and I remember loving it. It seemed to last forever and did make my skin feel soft. Its pretty vague though.

on 11/26/2005 11:11:00 PM

I liked this product. Nice scent and moisturized nicely. I would still be using this product if it had SPF! I stopped using it once I realized how important it is to wear SPF everyday! Mary Kay needs to wake up and add SPF to this moisturizer and I think it would blow all others out of the water!

on 11/19/2005 8:24:00 PM

This is for superoily skin, there's no moisturizing in this. Also the fragrance may irritate skin that's sensetive.

on 11/13/2005 1:08:00 PM

I got this as a present from a friend, and it is alright for oily skin, but not much for moisturizing. I'll agree it does mattify a bit but leaves my skin feeling too tight. No SPF either, which is a bummer, because I can't wear it during the day.

on 8/18/2005 3:50:00 PM

Absolutely wonderful!! It is so light so it doesn't weigh your face down or feel greasy.

on 7/17/2005 2:54:00 PM

I got this as a present along with the Velocity coleanser. Unlike the cleanser (which I love a LOT) this made me break out at first. The package doesn;t tell you much to be honest, so I wasn;t even sure if it was oil free or not (i didn't know what to look for back then) so I stopped using it.

i took it up the other day and its better, but not much better. I don;t like this moisturizer but I do love the smell.
thats about the upside of it.

on 5/25/2005 5:54:00 PM

I have been using this product for a couple of years, along with the Velocity cleanser. I really like it because it controls the oil on my very oily skin, while giving it just enough moisture. It's definitely not for everyone, but it's awesome for my kind of skin.

on 5/11/2005 10:10:00 PM

I like this moisturizer a lot. I like it more than the cleanser, but I think it works better with the matching cleanser. It isn't too heavy or thick, and it absorbs into my skin well, without leaving any greasy residue. Would repurchase.

on 4/18/2005 4:08:00 PM

A gift from a friend - it is very soft and smooth. Nice clean subtle scent. only problem is that along with the Velocity cleanser, its a little too expensive and you break out before your face gets used to it, and then you get better. honestly, i didn't stick with it long enough to see just how much better.

Popular Moisturizers