April 18, 2014 | 1435 users online

Deodorants - Kiehls - Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2009 3:16:00 AM More reviews by patsyloo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my fave deo! have been using it for past 3 years since my old pharceutical brand was discontinued. Im glad i found it cos it realy works well. The only gripe is the tube cos i have to cut out the tube to get to the last bit. Recently, was in Bangkok for shopping and was given a whitening deodorant from Nivea. To be honest, I love NIvea's creams and lotions but have no faith in their deos. BUt the product surprised me. I think it works and love its floral scent but Khiel's deo is still.... really the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2009 11:17:00 PM More reviews by oldjuly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ever since the deodorant I wasn't allergic to (Fruits & Passion something or other) was discontinued I've been searching for a new one. I absolutely love this stuff. It doesn't smell (strongly), it needs only a bit and it works for a long time. So good.

It doesn't last long enough though.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2009 12:58:00 AM More reviews by vmax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for about 2 years off and on...I love creme deodorants since I used Nivea Creme from Germany (which is amazing!) This is a bit overpriced but I use it mainly for when I am out and do not want any white marks. Creme deodorants are the only ones that will NEVER leave white marks for me.... This deodorant is not for use if you are a heavy sweater or doing anything when you might need extra for, like the gym.... Also, It really starts losing its effeciveness after 2 months once opened. I find it is best to rotate it with a drugstore deodorant...
UPDATE&& I think they changed the formula since it is not working at all... Will not buy again after this tube is gone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2009 6:44:00 PM More reviews by VVV

The name says it's "superbly efficient" but this anti-perspirant deodorant is so much more! It's unique cream formula works like a dream and then some. My skin can be very hyper-sensitive - especially my underarms - and this product has proved to be a perfect match for me.

FORMULA: A cream formula! This is the only one I know of and I am so happy I was open to it. This anti-perspirant deodorant applies to my skin just like a moisturizing cream would though it dries/absorbs much more quickly. It doesn't feel like I've just put a cream under my arms, it just feels clean and dry. The formula is unscented which I really love - I can rest assured that it is working without any interference of a masking scent. I honestly believe only the best formulas come in an unscented option because they've nothing to hide. The active ingredient is listed as "Aluminum chlorohydrate 16% (Anti-perspirant)". The formula also includes orange, lemon, and linseed extracts.

EFFICIENCY: You are going to get a 2 for 1 review in this area because both me and my SO use this product. I'm a girl, he's a boy, so here we go... BOTH: This keeps both of us dry under even the harshest of circumstances (helping someone move in July!). We're impressed. No B.O. AT ALL to report since we've been using this product. We've been using this exclusively for 4+ years now. ME (girl): I like how gentle this is on my underarms, even after shaving when my skin is at it's most sensitive. It doesn't leave any marks on any of my clothes either. SO (boy): "I like that it works!" (I ask for further detail and he continues:) "It feels nice. And it doesn't stain my shirts. It just feels...fresh, clean."

PACKAGING: This product comes in a tube. When you open the cap you'll see that there is an applicator head with a little hole in the center where the product comes out - it's a bit like a lip gloss but for your underarm, lol. Squeeze the tube until enough product comes out onto the applicator head and then apply the product to your underarm. Easy!

BOTTOM LINE: This is our HG. We've been buying Kiehl's Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Cream for years and we'll continue to buy it again and again. It's a unique formula that has everything we want - a gentle formula that is extremely effective, unscented, feels nice on the skin, and leaves no stains/marks on clothing.

♥ Thank you for reading my/our review! :) Hope it was helpful! ♥

18 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2009 2:20:00 AM More reviews by yayitsanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This deodorant is wonderful. I'd give it six lippies if I could. At first I was worried about the fact that it's unscented, but a week and a half of using it in hot weather has proven to me that other deodorants are only scented to mask the fact that they just don't work that well. This product keeps me dry and smelling fresh all day. Sometimes on really hot days when I'm outside a lot I might reapply halfway through, but I don't HAVE to, it's more that I'm paranoid. There's no residue, and no disgusting "deodorant balls" under my arms when I use this. Another reason I need to rave about this product: for the past few years I've been dealing with a really bad rash in my underarms (gross, right?) and nothing, not prescription creams from the dr, using new razors, or trying many many other deodorants, got rid of it. After two days of using this one, my rash was totally gone! As a test I went back to my old deo and the rash came raging back. It's seriously amazing. I balked a little bit at the price - $11.50 USD for the smaller tube, 1.7 oz - at first, but considering the fact that it got rid of my rash (hey, I'd pay twice the price just for that reason alone) and the fact that when I added it up I was spending more on my regular daytime deodorant and special nighttime deodorant, both of which were uneffective after about an hour, I don't feel so bad about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by thejennifermonster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product for about a month after rotating through all of the "major" drug store brands. This is hands-down the best deodorant I've ever used. It keeps me feeling and smelling fresh all day, even when it's been hot outside. The only downside is the price and the fact that I have to order it online. (My small town doesn't have any Kiehls anywhere.)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 3:11:00 PM More reviews by CarolW59

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is the BEST!
SAFE as well...AND IT WORKS!
I've been using it for about six years and will never go back to any of the other toxic, smelly brands.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2009 1:55:00 PM More reviews by olelala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A real disappointment. I don't sweat that much and I don't have any sort of odor, but when its super hot outside I do have some wetness. I used this in vain for months, but it doesn't do ANYTHING in terms of preventing sweat, plus it's expensive. Going to try something else now!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2009 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Viridian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really disappointed by this product. Smells more or less OK, but doesn't prevent odour or wetness, which is kind of the point of a deodourant in my book. I've given it 2/5 because it's better than nothing at all, but all in all, an overpriced shame.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 9:41:00 PM More reviews by iamagoodgirl

This is THE BEST deodorant I've EVER tried! I've been using it for about a year now and love it! Nothing used to work for the "longhaul" before, like secret, dove, ban, mitchum, etc. I even started wearing my fiance's deodorant (for MEN!)! TIP: when you think the tube is all out, squeeze tube down, (like you do "almost empty" toothpaste), and with scissors, cut off top of tube. At the bottom is LOTS more product in there, like at least a week's worth!