November 26, 2014 | 997 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Heinalicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product takes my mascara away - ok, but it truly hurts in and around my eye when I use it. It stings really bad! I also develope white dots under my eye when I use this product. It feels fatty against my skin, so I think that is what does it and clogs my pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 6:59:00 AM More reviews by sealegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only makeup remover I can bring myself to give a five lippie rating because it actually does it's job and does it job very well. I find it odd that people complain about how greasy this is because it's suppose to be washed off your face afterwards.

Take the day off is the only makeup remover I've owned (and I've owned a lot) that successfully take off any waterproof makeup without any hassle whatsoever.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by JLeroux

A good eye makeup remover. I never had any problems removing eye makeup, including waterproof mascara. No complaints with performance. However, I do think there are drugstore brands that will do an equally good job for a lot less.

Overall: Good product, performs exactly as advertised.
Alternatives: I've switched to Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover because it performs equally well, but at half the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by sweetlikecinnamon

Okay. This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever tried. It works like a charm; gently removes my eye makeup without stinging (I have quite sensitive eyes - the Bioderma actually stung my eyes), even the most waterproof mascara comes right off. Also, there's absolutely no need for rubbing when using this baby. It does feel a bit oily yes, but I don't mind since I always cleanse my face after using it anyway.
After buying another makeup remover than this, I can't wait to finish the bottle just so I can buy this makeup remover again. It's not exactly cheap, but concidering the perfomance of this product, I think the price tag is fair enough.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

A friend of mine gave me her bottle because she found it too oily. It definitely is too oily but it's also gentle and effective in removing stubborn makeup. However, I began to use Johnson's baby oil and it's nearly as effective at a fraction of the cost. Oiliness is a problem though, so I now use DHC Deep Cleansing Oil which is pricey - though not as pricey as Clinique - and difficult to get but really amazing. It's so easy to use (you don't even need a cotton pad) and it just washes off.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by mylifemylove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

By far the best makeup remover for my eyes. I do have oily skin and this is oil based remover but it does not harm my eyes or skin. I do not have to woorry about it near my eyes and my cousin with very sensitive dry skin used it and there was no reaction.
pros
-tear less
-takes all makeupo off
-no smell

cons
-price
-oily

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2012 5:45:00 AM More reviews by SallyBurkhart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Let me begin by saying that I love this eye makeup remover and was pleasantly surprised when I first used it! Usually eye makeup removers have one of three negative consequences for me (or a combination of them). They either a) feel overly oily on my lids b) irritate my eyes (I wear contacts, as well) or c) simply will not remove all the makeup, especially waterproof mascara. This Clinique eye makeup remover does none of this... for once! Not only does it remove waterproof mascara amazingly without rubbing your eyes, but it also eaves your eyelids feeling very rejuvenated. The major drawback is the price at $18 US.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by hmaheshwari

The best eye makeup remover ever. In spite of being somewhat expensive in my country, I have never purchased any other brand since I discovered this

Pros:
- Leaves no oily residue, ther fore you can always correct your eye makeup if anything goes wrong without having to wash your face.
- Takes off the any kind of mascara and gel liners.
- Really removes every last scrap of eye makeup.
- Very gentle on the eyes. My eyes never got irritated with it.
- The bottle is absolutely leak proof and child proof. (though some people might not find it easy to remove the lid)
- Lasts ages, you don't need a lot of it per use.

Cons
- The only one I can think of is the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by InLove87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is by far the best eye make up remover for waterproof make up. I have really sensitive eyes and I use contact lenses, so it´s not easy for me to find good products for eyes. I have tried many, many products and all of them cause me some troubles. This product works perfectly! It removes my eye make up easily, doesn´t dry my lids, doesn´t make my eyes water or doesn´t leave an oily feeling on skin.

This product is fragrance free (doesn´t really smell at all), it comes in a cute, modern package and lasts quite long. The only negative issue is the price, which is quite high for an "everyday casual" product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good product. But it's practically identical to the garnier 2 in 1 make up remover. I honestly can't tell the dfference. The difference of course is the price. I can buy about 8 bottles of the garnier one for the price of 1 clinique.Both are excellent at removing eye make up. Both tend to leave a slightly oily residue ,but as I wash afterwards this is not a problem.Both are alcohol and fragrance free.Neither causes dryness.I know which one I'd chose.I would only buy this again if the Garnier one was discontinued, or duty free at airport.