Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 5/25/2013 5:09:00 AM

Somehow this thing just dun work for me. I usually wear eyeliners and even if I use a cotton ball i still can't remove all makeup at one time. Another big drawback is that I dun like the oily feeling after rinsing my face. Would stick to other cleaning oil which doesnt give me that feeling and remove makeup more efficiently.

on 4/17/2013 6:37:00 AM

Really nice product, makeup comes off really easy when using this and a cotton wool ball.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this after my sister raved about how amazing it was and how it removed all her waterproof makeup with the lightest fairy sprinkle amount and the slightest swipe across the eyes. Ha.

The truth is this stuff disappears very quickly and that's after doing jack. I don't even use waterproof eye makeup and I still find more eye makeup on my towels after using this remover *and* washing my face than I do on the cotton pad with the product.

Add to its poor performance the fact that this is a department store product with department store prices, and you can forget it. My quest continues... I'm on to Kashuk's Remove next.

on 4/10/2013 7:08:00 PM

I always have problems with waterproof mascara, but this is the best remover to take it off, I donīt even have to rub a lot, and it is also great removing lipstick.

on 3/30/2013 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this make up remover. It's an oil based product, so it glides on easy and takes make up off in one swipe (no tugging or pulling on skin).

I found it a little bit pricey ($22.00 CDN for 4.2 oz) but it is certainly worth it. Even though it's oil based, it doesn't leave an oily residue underneath my eyes and on my eye lids (I also just wipe a cold cloth to make sure it's off).

on 3/26/2013 10:36:00 PM

I tried this to save money by buying this instead of the Lancome Bifacil. It works just as well as the Lancome, but it's a little thicker, heavier and feels greasy to me. While it's almost $10 less expensive, I really don't like the greasy feel. I'm going to try the Neutrogena before I go back to the Lancome.

on 3/18/2013 7:36:00 AM

This is the only eye make up remover that I feel removes all traces of eye make up without rubbing at the eyes. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all.
Yup it's more expensive than a drugstore brand but it works well for me.
I would like a pump for this product just because sometimes pouring a liquid product can make you use too much but that's my only (slight) negative about this product.

on 3/15/2013 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate around my eyes like many make-up removers do.

I love this product because it doesn't irritate my eyes, but it removes the most stubborn waterproof mascara with ease. I have found drugstore eye makeup removers that were almost as good, but never any that are as good. If you have a difficult time finding a makeup remover that you like, you may want to give this one a go.

For a makeup remover this is expensive but it really does work! It removes all traces of eye makeup and does not irritate my eyes at all! It really does what it claims " take the day off" I feel so refreshed and clean after using this. One thing that i disliked about the remover is that it is very oil when you put it on a cotton ball and then transfer it to your face. The cotton ball is soaked in the solution and it can get very messy if you do not realize how much you are absorbing onto it. You just need a little bit!!! Because this bottle is not very big i only used a very small amount for both eyes and it lasted me about 6 months.