Lancome Empreinte

4.3

on 9/14/2004 8:53:00 AM

I have combination skin (on the oily side) and I wanted a mask to help clearing my complexion out.
I have tried only this on, so i can't really make a well-thought comment.
It seems a bit irritating and drying to my skin. I leave it for 5 minutes and I spray some thermal water in the process to avoid drying.
Still, i keep using it. Not sure weather to buy it again or not.

on 8/22/2004 7:56:00 AM

I bought this mask after reading these amazing reviews. Im a little disappointed, the first time i used this, it was great at making the blackheads on my nose disappear. But the effectiveness of this mask seems to decline the more i use this. It's just too expensive for a mask with limited results. There's camphor in this which i hear is an irritating ingredient for the skin.

Skin: Oily, Other, Warm

This is one of my favorite masks, and I feel like I've tried a lot of them. Smells good, feels nice, and I feel like it does a good job of pulling stuff out of my (oily) skin.

on 6/5/2004 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A white clay mask. This works wonderfully to grab and wash off any peeling skin on my face. No matter how I moisturize lately, I'm having a peeling problem on my forehead. And I have extremely oily skin! It may be hair products in my bangs causing this but I don't feel like washing my bangs every day. This also helps cleans out my pores. It does not irritate my skin. After using this, my face is smoooooth.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

So far, I am LOVING this stuff! It removes the oil and leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean, but it's gentle enough not to overdry it. I have been using it for about a month, and NO breakouts! Yay!

on 1/18/2004 9:12:00 PM

I just love the way this mask makes me skin feel! After the exfoliance clarte, this mask makes my skin feel refreshed and bayskin smooth! I keep it on for like 10 mins.. 5 mins longer than what the instructions say just to make sure all the grime is sucked out.

Just dun like the screw cap, wish it's the attached flip cap type that's easier to close when my fingers have the mask sticking on them.

on 12/6/2003 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

A great mask...did a great job of deep-cleaning my skin, but my skin doesn't feel dry at all after. $25 is a lot for a mask, but it's worth it...the tube will last a long time.

on 12/3/2003 4:26:00 PM

As a smoker (who is trying to quit!), my skin has been looking yellowish. This mask has returned the nice, porcelain glow. I use it 3-4 times a week without it overdrying even the patchy areas on my cheeks. Started with the GWP size and have since ordered the full size. Great stuff!

on 10/17/2003 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this! Just the other night, I was having an outbreak of zits so I quickly used this masque and the next day my skin was already on the mend. My skin feels much better after using this; it definitely clears my pores out. An HG product for me.

on 9/2/2003 8:55:00 AM

I've tried numerous masks before, but this one CLEARly makes a difference. After only 5 minutes, I see a CLEAR difference in my skin. It feels squeeky clean, without being too harsh or drying. I really enjoy using it!!

Popular Masks