November 26, 2014 | 1426 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula body moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2003 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Shells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm impressed with this lotion. I have the unscented so it doesn't interfere with my fragrance of the day...The consistency surprised me, it's pretty thin. But it did a great job at hydrating my skin and absorbed really fast without leaving me feeling like I bathed in chicken grease. The pump is annoying, it never gets that 20% of the product thats left in the bottom, but oh well. The packaging sucks but the product works well. I like. ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2003 5:49:00 PM More reviews by marisa193

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This lotion and Aveeno really saved my dry winter skin this year. I use the scented one and I think it smells like CK One. This lotion is very thick and emollient and really takes care of dry skin. When I got back from being somewhere warm this winter, my skin become so dry and peeling due to the change in temperatures and this was the only lotion that stopped my peeling after having been in the sun. I will keep this on hand for next winter.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2003 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Soybeans236

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was cleaning out my bathroom cuppord and found this lotion the other day. It's unscented and rather rich. It left my skin feeling too greasy. =( I prefer Simplyscents lotions or St. Ive's Whipped Silk. This might be good for someone with seriously dry skin though, which I don't have.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2003 9:56:00 PM More reviews by jirish

This body lotions goes on silky smooth. It leaves my skin with a soft smooth feel with out a greasy residue. I purchased the lotion with fragrance (by mistake) but fortunately the smell is very light.

This is one of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2003 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Connie11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this! You can put this on in the morning, and at the end of the day your skin is still feeling soft and moisturized like you just put it on! I love the scent too.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2003 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Belindalison

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My legs feel wonderful after applying this, probably thanks to the silicones in this product. But hours later they feel dry again, probably thanks to the silicones again. This is in Summer too. I will use this up, but I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2003 4:35:00 AM More reviews by rainedayz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product! It is the only thing I have ever found that actually moisturizes my skin.I put it on in the morning and it keeps my skin soft and smooth and moisturized all day long.I have such smooth and soft skin since I started using this.
I have no problem with the price,because it is well worth any amount.The cheap generic brands are not the same and they will not do the same thing.
Stick with the original.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2003 7:58:00 AM More reviews by Salee

Bought this as a pack that came with the hand cream and cost around AUS $8. Generally, quite good. It helped in moisturising my hands, particularly my fingertips which were peeling and also the heels of my feet. Not thick or greasy which was very important for me. The scent was ok, i probably wouldn't repurchase because it is quite expensive for a body moisturiser on its own, when i can get a cheaper one that is just as effective. If it was smaller in size i might repurchase for more intensive moisturisation such as for my hands and feet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 2:59:00 AM More reviews by shinejunkiemonkee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tried the scented version in the pump bottle and found it to be a very light and lightly scented lotion. It was very pleasant, if not especially moisturizing. It smells vaguely of lavender to me, but it's very faint. If not lavender, it's some kind of herb/dried flower that it reminds me of.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 9:57:00 PM More reviews by das_madchen

I got this free with my purchase of Neutrogena Body Clear Wash- i think that's what it's called, love that stuff.

This stuff is ok. it's a thickish cream, that feels a lot like the glycerine that can be found in cheaper no-name tubs in the supermarket. nothing too special. it makes my legs looked moisturised, doesn't break me out. but i don't think that it really moisturises- i usually rub the stuff in at night, but by morning my legs look dryish - and i don't have dry skin!
it's an alright product, but i don't think that i'll actually go out and buy it on its own!