September 23, 2014 | 1412 users online

Styling Products - Bumble & Bumble - Styling Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2007 1:01:00 PM More reviews by productaholica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was looking for something to hold my hair in a style without making it sticky or hard like hairspray. Overall, it's super pricey, but works great in my fine hair to hold a good blowout. I use it in combo with the styling creme to create body and lift!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2007 12:50:00 PM More reviews by nutsaboutmakeup

Ohhhh…why the heck did I waste my precious moolah on this? I am using curl conscious and grooming crème and was looking for something that would provide greater hold on my curly hairstyles…this did squat but add on the greases for my hair!!! Didn’t do much on giving any hold to my hairstyle at all…wont waste my moolah anymore!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2007 4:48:00 AM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have practically all of the B & B Hair shampoo's and hair styling products, The shampoo alojoba and gentle shampoo are both great, i love there tonic lotion spray, and There Bb prep spray, but there stlying lotion, didnt do what i wanted it to do, and there hair spray didnt give me that ultimate hold i wanted when I styled my hair. so I have to continue to stick with Tigi hair gels, sprays, and other hair styling goo's, hopingly i can find me a miracle for styling my hair without fighting it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2007 3:52:00 PM More reviews by redpenk

I love almost all of B&B's products, but this is my staple. After a few spritzes of B&B tonic on towel-dried hair, spray in the styling lotion and you get a helluva blow out. My hair holds its shape without being goopy, sticky, or weighed down. My favorite! Its impact is subtle but awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2006 6:04:00 PM More reviews by jirish

I've used this product for years. I notice a difference in my hair when I do not use it - my hair is flatter. I have thick highlighted hair. I usually apply a leave in conditioner and then spray this on before I blow dry my hair. It probably makes my hair a dry but the control I get when I blow dry is worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2006 3:01:00 PM More reviews by beemer

I am trying to finish up my bottle of Styling Lotion. I usually use and love B&B Thickening Spray, but I thought I would try this since it claims to protect hair from heat. It does an okay job of providing volume at the roots and giving hair some texture for styling, but it makes my hair a little dry sometimes. Overall, I prefer the Thickening Spray or Styling Creme. For reference, I have fine but thick highlighted hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2006 12:11:00 PM More reviews by sparkalark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't really know exactly what this does for my hair but it's become an HG for me. If I don't use it, I definitely notice a difference. I use it on my damp hair before I blow dry and it seems to really hold my style. I have even noticed that my style remains for the next day. I can just spray a little on my dry hair the next day and blow dry and my hair is good to go. I use to use straightening creme, wax, and shine stuff but now, this is pretty much the only thing I use. For special occassions, I finish with B&B shine spray and my hair looks great. The bottle is expensive but so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2006 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Lalie

I found this spray really interesting because it made my hair have body, but it wasn't sticky and it didn't coat my hair. I like the idea that it protects your hair from blow-drying too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2006 8:56:00 PM More reviews by LadyRacerTRD

I have really fine and flat hair that usually does not hold it's volume for more than 5 minutes after styling. The only products that work on my hair are bumble & bumble products. This is one of the products that remains in my routine. I've been using this product for years. I love it. It smells good. I either use this or the thickening spray.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2006 9:50:00 PM More reviews by amanda24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I spray this on damp hair after I shampoo/condition. I comb it through and let it air dry for a few minutes before I blow dry. It helps me manage and blow out my course, dry, color-treated hair. It doesn't do anything magical for me, but its a nice, basic styling lotion that will give a little structure to your style.