September 19, 2014 | 974 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - Repairwear- Intensive Eye Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2009 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Delai

I've been using this for a year now. Initially, feeling the tingling sensation on my eyes made me feel like this would be something worthwhile. I used this day and night and I still don't see any improvements. At most, it moisturizes my eyes and sits pretty well. It does not really help as a make-up base nor does it reduce what little fine lines and darkness I have. I'm almost done using this and I'm not stoked about getting a new one.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2009 2:44:00 PM More reviews by caoscalmo

I used this product everyday 2 times a day, and mine is almost finished. Soo.. after trying a jar of this, I can say that I like the creamy and soft texture,It absorbs well with no residue but I can feel the moisture even after several hours. It also lightens up a bit the dark circles area (though fortunately mine is not really severe). What I was hoping when I tried this was to soften the little lines that I have under my eyes, but I see no change in that, Nevertheless it's great as a base, and It really helps to moisturise and erase smudges from eyeliner (a tip from an estee's make up artist: use a bit of eye cream to get rid the smudges of eyeliner up so your eyes stay hydrated and u get rid of the unwanted smudge)

anyways I am still in search of the best eye cream and hope to find it :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 11:54:00 PM More reviews by venused

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I got this free, as a part of a Clinique gift with purchase. I would have never bought it on my own, and I've never really tried an eye cream before. I've been using this for a couple weeks now, and I think it's a good product, though I have no real comparison for eye creams. I like it and it seems to work well for my dry lids, and undereye area, I just don't think I can justify the hefty price tag, for something used to moisturize such a small area, if it isn't an absolute must have.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

This is one of the most expensive eyecreams Clinique makes. It's $38.50 for a 0.5 oz jar. You do use very little each time so it should last about 4-6 months with daily usage. It has a LONG list of ingredients but most of them are plant and fruit extracts. Phew!! It is not very moisturizing if your eye area is super dry. It feels soooo creamy and soft like BUTTER when you apply it. And it sinks in very quick. There's no sticky residue... i think i would like some stinky residue because it makes me feel like the eyecream is moisturizing. I'm 25 so i have no wrinkles, so i don't know how well this is working. I'm only using this as a preventative measure. It feels comfortable on my skin so i may repurchase once i run out of it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2009 3:09:00 PM More reviews by digelt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm starting to get to the stage in my life where I need to worry about eye creams, so I'm still learning what works and what doesn't. But I got this as a GWP and thought I'd give it a go. I have the slightest of fine lines, slightly dark circles, but my main concern is creping (way too many years of carelessly pulling at your eye area will do that). Well, that and not looking like a zombie from being chronically sleep deprived thanks to having a baby in the house... After a few days, I noticed that the dark circles were almost gone, and overall I looked more rested. Not much change in the creping, but I wasn't expecting miracles. But lo and behold, I'm starting to break out in my eye area! I'm so disappointed. Is there an eye cream that doesn't break out acne-prone skin? I don't know yet, but this certainly isn't it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2009 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Integra97

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros: This eye cream is very easy to apply, has a wonderful light creamy texture, absorbs very well, and makes my skin feel soft but not greasy. It is easy to apply my eyeshadow and liner over this. I have not had any problems with irritation and I have very sensitive eyes. I like this better than All About Eyes, it seems to be more hydrating.
Cons: It is ridiculously overpriced - like all Clinique eye creams, only even more so. And it comes in a little jar, not a tube, so it's not as hygenic as I would like.
I got this as GWP and don't know if I will actually buy it, mainly because of the price. But I would go out of my way to get it as GWP again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2009 10:16:00 AM More reviews by switchbladie

it works. i got this as a free gift along with my purchase. iv used clinque for years and i love it. i didnt see it work at first but slowly i noticed a difference. only thing is you gotta keep up with it every day.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2009 4:36:00 AM More reviews by xsamilee

Got this during bonus time. Clinique offers great gifts during bonus time!

Overall, I love the consistency of the cream, it's creamy, and smooth, and not too thick; however, I really don't see a difference around my eye area than when I used a cheaper eye cream (Biotherm's Source Therapie). For this price, I would rather get Clinique's All About Eyes ... which seems to work the same.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2008 8:26:00 PM More reviews by LilaGirl

Eh. I can't be sure, but I think this stuff made my eyes sting and feel blurry. I tried it for a few days and wanted to give it more of a chance, but I think I remember using this some time ago and the same thing happened - so that could just be my own sensitivity; however, I didn't really notice any immediate difference. I use - and LOVE - MAC's moisturelush eyecream, but I thought I could trade off or layer them, but MAC's does the trick. I'm sold... this, again, was just "eh" even aside from the apparent allergy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 2:02:00 PM More reviews by DreaAlberti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this eye cream. I might try the other clinique eye creams to give them a shot, but I really find this better then any other brand that I have tried.

I used the lancome one before this but it did nothing compared to this one.

I look all bright and fresh when I put it on and I can mix it with my concealer to give that dewy look.

xo