April 17, 2014 | 1843 users online

Shampoo - Redken - Clear Moisture Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2005 1:58:00 AM More reviews by greatwhitenorth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My search for the perfect shampoo is over! I have baby fine, highlighted hair that needs moisture, but is easily weighed down and left limp by moisturizing shampoos. Clear Moisture is the first shampoo I've used that leaves my hair truly soft and silky without completely weighing it down. Yay! EDITED: I guess I spoke too soon. This shampoo left me with lovely pimples along my hairline after several uses. Back to the store it goes!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2005 11:55:00 AM More reviews by EmilySher

This shampoo makes my hair feel clean, hydrated, and soft, it is not too moisturizing which my fine hair loves. It does not weigh my hair down, or cause fly aways. I use this every other wash, and it helps to give my hair a break from my usual volumizing shampoo (BB thickening). The conditioner is very light, almost too light, but the shampoo makes up for it. I have become very impressed with Redken products lately, and this is no exception.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2005 2:00:00 PM More reviews by sharopooks

Great shampoo that moisturizes without adding weight. Leaves my hair a little sleeker too. Fresh scent that's fine with me (though my Clairol Herbal Essences-addicted husband thinks it smells like paint - don't listen to him or check it out for yourself!)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2005 10:45:00 PM More reviews by amy722

I bought this and the matching conditioner at my salon after my stylist recommended it for the moisture and shine my dried out winter hair needed. the packaging is sleek, modern, and durable. I like the light, clean, vaguely floral scent. the shampoo lathers well and the conditioner is fairly detangling. the combination makes my fine but lots of it hair soft, shiny, and bouncy-for the first 36 hours. after that, my oily roots kick in and combine with the clear moisture to give me a lifeless, greasy mess. I exercise enough to sweat quite a bit every day, so I have to wash my hair daily, but it would be nice to be able to skip a day now and then on off days. next I'd like to try Redken Headstrong to see if it gives a little less moisture. the search for HG continues...

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2004 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Prettylady12

I bought this product because a friend recommended it to me. I like it at first, but it made my hair so greasy looking! I tried not using the shampoo and just the condition with another shampoo and vise-versa, but it just didnt work for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2004 5:34:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently purchased this from my alternate stylist, that is not my niece. I am evaluating the shampoo and conditioner at the same time. I have short, curly, volumous, and color treated hair. This shampoo and conditioner really gives my hair the moisture it needs without weighing it down. I will definately repurchase these items.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2004 9:17:00 AM More reviews by bestscreennameever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have long, fine, straight, limp hair that is also highlighted. I had been using volumizing/amplifying shampoos for quite some time. The latest I had tried was Matrix Amplify. My hair was fuller, for sure, but it gave me LOTS of frizzies and basically made my hair more dry. My hair was already a bit damaged anyway because I haven't had it trimmed in a while and because of the highlighting, so I decided to ditch the Matrix and give this a try. I LOVE this stuff so far. I have the shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioning treatment (Water Rush) also. I have been using it for about 3 weeks now. My hair definitely looks healthier. It is very soft, shinier, and has less frizzies. The frizzies aren't completely gone, but overall my hair looks much better. These products do not weigh my hair down. I have to use mousse now (I never used it before with the amplifying shampoos), which kind of stinks, but oh well. Redken is pricey, in my opinion, but well worth it so far. You can often find deals on products from stores like Trade Secret.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2004 8:45:00 PM More reviews by aileenie

Great product, doesn't weigh my hair down or dry it out. Makes my hair nice and soft. I think this feels so much silkier than the Headstrong line, so try this if you want some volume and moisture.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2004 5:40:00 PM More reviews by michellegorman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo makes my hair very soft without leaving it limp. When combined with the conditioner, hair is soft, very few frizzies, while still having bounce!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2004 3:24:00 PM More reviews by whooey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff works great on my oily scalp and pourus hair. Just enough moisture, but not too much as to where I would have to wash it every day.