April 24, 2014 | 988 users online

Skincare - Face - Shiseido - Facial Cotton

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by wickett513

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These cotton pads make every bit of morning/nightly clean up so easy. No little fuzzies stuck to face or lashes. Not abrassive to sensitive skin either.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2011 1:50:00 AM More reviews by cathekim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use to use these religiously. I really do think these are way better than the drug store brand. However, I discovered very similar cotton pads from my local Japanese dollar store. For $1.50 I get just the same amount of cotton pads. Are the $1.50 ones just as good as Shiseido's? No. But it comes pretty darn close. If you don't have one of these Japanese stores that stock items directly from Japan near you, I would say that the Shiseido cotton pads are definitely worth the splurge. However, if you happen to live near one of these stores, check it out. There's no particular Japanese brand I'm faithful to, I've tried different manufacturers - I have found that this type of quality and softness is pretty prevalent in Japanese cotton pads.

16 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by ladydee86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Its worth to put few extra dollars towards this ! It's simply amazing!! And you only need one to get the job done compared to other once (depending on what your using it for), but it is great great product! Never buy another cotton again! Try it you will love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 12:35:00 PM More reviews by kbabyd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Who knew cotton could be so awesome? This cotton is so soft (wonderful for delicate and/or sensitive skin) and utilizes product more efficiently than any other cotton I've tried. I also believe these cottons remove makeup more thoroughly than regular rounds and do not leave little stray cotton shards behind. I most often use these to remove eye makeup and one pad (actually, even 1/2 a pad if I'm feeling frugal) will thoroughly remove makeup from both eyes (and I wear waterproof mascara). When I use regular drugstore cotton pads, I end up using way more makeup remover b/c they soak up too much of the product & there isn't enough left to do its job. I think you could also easily use these cottons to distribute product to your face (toner, serums, etc.) without worrying about wasting product. I honestly did not realize how wonderful these cottons are until I was in a pinch & bought drugstore cotton rounds (and I thought I picked up nicer ones!). I think they are absolutely worth the extra price, especially since I wear makeup every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by mtl4817

I never thought I would write a review about cotton but this is the best. When you use the cheapy ones, you need several get to what one of these will do. A definite rebuy!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 2:13:00 AM More reviews by jerradtrahan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great durablilty, it holds up removing my microdelivery peels from philosphy. large size allows good application of toner or serums. i just wish it had a resealable bag for better storage.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by kimmiehearts

Not much to say other than it is the best facial cotton you can buy. It makes drugstore facial cotton seem like a combination of cardboard and sandpaper. You can't go back once you start using these. I mean, you will literally refuse to use anything else.
The price is completely justified and actually reasonable, you get a massive amount and the quality will blow your mind. You spend a lot of time, money and effort on your skin, why would you be cheap with something that physically rubs your face? Needless to say, I absolutely love them.
The only (minor) problem is the packaging, it's like a maxi pad bag and can't be resealed. I wish I could get them in the lovely box in the photo.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by RyeSupporter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've seen these for a couple of years now and decided to finally get it. I was one of those people that thought that the usual cotton balls/ pads from the drugstore were fine and that these weren't necessary.

Well, I bought it as an impulse buy one day and it was the best thing I've ever bought~! I heard that these were great for the toner products because they absorb less of the product, and the claim is true. I've used less of a toner bottle because of this.

This thing is great for applying liquid skincare items. Although it says cotton, it's not very absorbent so I wouldn't use it to dry something up.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Jenstarlast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok, most people bring up the price (about $ 10) for a pack of these. Sure, you can find cotton at the drugstore for $ 3 but that is an 80 count bag. In this package you get around 160-170. So, it is a few bucks more but not dramatic. The quality is great. Recently I had to pick up some cotton rounds at the drug store because I wasn't near a shiseido counter, and I notice that I have more dead skin on my face which is effecting my foundation. That sounds gross I know, but I think these cottons lightly exfoliated my skin which the cheap drugstore ones are not. I cannot prove this but I have noticed and that is all I have changed. After I use these up I may go back to the Shiseido brand or perhaps try some other brands from over seas as I believe Japan makes the best facial cottons so far that I have used.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by danidean

Nothing compares to this. Most cotton pads are rough and absorb so much product. It feels so luxurious (on the eyes especially) So worth the price