Aquage Beyond Shine

4.4

butane, cyclomethicone, sd alcohol 40, hydroflourocarbon 152a, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, phenyl trimethicone, isobutane, methyleugenyl peg-8 dimethicone, fragrance, panthenyl ethyl ether, phytantriol, peg-12 dimethicone, pentaerythrityl tetracaprylate/tetracaprate, ppg-2 myristyl ether propionate, hypnea musciformis extract, gellidiela acerosa extract, sargassum filipendula extract, ascophyllum nodosum extract, chondrus crispu (carrageenan) extract, macrocystis pyrifera extract, palmaria palmata extract, algae extract

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this product and it's shine enhancing properties. One lippie off because it's not available in Canada.

on 1/26/2005 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It makes my hair look beautiful without the greasy mess!!! the others make my hair look greasy!! A very fine mist that smells like nothing really. I will stock up!!!

on 12/30/2004 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product makes my hair look gorgeous! I use it before and after I straighten my hair. My only complaint is that it doesn't smell the best.

on 11/17/2004 5:59:00 PM

i love this product. it doesn't leave an oily residue or weigh my hair down at all. i love that you get even coverage since it is in an aerosol can.

i wish i had found it sooner!

on 11/14/2004 1:18:00 PM

If you use a flat iron on your hair like I do, this product is WONDERFUL. I spray it on each section right before I straighten and it does wonders. There is never a need for me to touch-up my hair during the day with the flat iron (like I used to have to when using other products). This product keeps it straight and shiny all day long!

on 11/13/2004 6:20:00 PM

This is a wonderful miracle product- for those of us with processed (read: bleached to death) hair that need it straighten it everyday, this works to keep it pin-straight, and shiny shiny shiny.

Great stuff- my HG product.

on 11/5/2004 11:38:00 PM

When I told my hairstylist that I am looking for a light-weight heat protectant that I can use before flat ironing, she recommended this. She knows my hair is dry and builds up easily from silicone, so seeing alcohol content and few silicones on ingredients was a surprise. But as usual, she knew what she was talking about.
Beyond Shine is a very light weight fine mist shine spray. I have used this before flat ironing, and it makes hair super silky and soft. My hair looks so healthy with this. Used as a finishing product, my hair looks like a model in a shampoo commercial! Just sleek and straight!
Despite alcohol content, it does not dry out hair at all. Despite heavy silicone content, it does not build up. I love this. I can spray it before heat styling, then brush a couple of times, and go. This is a great product. A tiny bit makes my hair look great.
I only wish finding Aquage products is easier. I bought this when I was home in Seattle.

ingredients:
SD alcoho 40, isobutane, cyclomethicone, propane, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, phenyl trimethicone, dimethicone copolyol, panthenyl ethyl ether, fragrance, propylene glycol, ethyl ester of hydrolized silk, dimethicone, phytantriol, hypnea musciformis extract, gellidiela acerosa extract, sargrassum filipendula extract, sorbitol, ascophyllum nodosum extract, chondrus crispus extract, macrocystis pyrifera extract, propylene glycol, palmaria palmata extract, algae.
Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone.

on 9/17/2004 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like Aquage's Beyond Shine, but after a while of using it, I felt like it was building up some and not working as well (I believe in switching my products on a regular basis.) It really is one of the lightest spray shines out there, though. You can also spray it on sections of dry hair before you flat iron it, but that seemed to make my hair a little more greasy even though it's a fairly light product. I'd recommend it, but really just to finish off your style with some shine.

on 8/23/2004 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For the poster below- this isnt a cream, stupid. This is an ultra fine shine mist. Very light, doesnt weigh down hair and locks out humidity. Oh, and it smells divine.

on 7/20/2004 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

THIS CREAM IS EXACT LIKE THE FREDDICK OLIVE CREAM BUT IT COST MUCH LESS $$ , YOU CAN CHECK THE INGREDENTS ON THE BACK SIDE TO COMPERE .

Popular Styling Products