October 22, 2014 | 1300 users online

Styling Products - Aquage - Beyond Shine

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2005 3:47:00 PM More reviews by aming63

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It makes my hair look beautiful without the greasy mess!!! the others make my hair look greasy!! A very fine mist that smells like nothing really. I will stock up!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2004 10:24:00 PM More reviews by drewluvr1

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product makes my hair look gorgeous! I use it before and after I straighten my hair. My only complaint is that it doesn't smell the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2004 5:59:00 PM More reviews by ttroell

i love this product. it doesn't leave an oily residue or weigh my hair down at all. i love that you get even coverage since it is in an aerosol can.

i wish i had found it sooner!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2004 1:18:00 PM More reviews by katerose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you use a flat iron on your hair like I do, this product is WONDERFUL. I spray it on each section right before I straighten and it does wonders. There is never a need for me to touch-up my hair during the day with the flat iron (like I used to have to when using other products). This product keeps it straight and shiny all day long!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2004 6:20:00 PM More reviews by metsibaby

This is a wonderful miracle product- for those of us with processed (read: bleached to death) hair that need it straighten it everyday, this works to keep it pin-straight, and shiny shiny shiny.

Great stuff- my HG product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2004 11:38:00 PM More reviews by rjulie510

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I told my hairstylist that I am looking for a light-weight heat protectant that I can use before flat ironing, she recommended this. She knows my hair is dry and builds up easily from silicone, so seeing alcohol content and few silicones on ingredients was a surprise. But as usual, she knew what she was talking about.
Beyond Shine is a very light weight fine mist shine spray. I have used this before flat ironing, and it makes hair super silky and soft. My hair looks so healthy with this. Used as a finishing product, my hair looks like a model in a shampoo commercial! Just sleek and straight!
Despite alcohol content, it does not dry out hair at all. Despite heavy silicone content, it does not build up. I love this. I can spray it before heat styling, then brush a couple of times, and go. This is a great product. A tiny bit makes my hair look great.
I only wish finding Aquage products is easier. I bought this when I was home in Seattle.

ingredients:
SD alcoho 40, isobutane, cyclomethicone, propane, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, phenyl trimethicone, dimethicone copolyol, panthenyl ethyl ether, fragrance, propylene glycol, ethyl ester of hydrolized silk, dimethicone, phytantriol, hypnea musciformis extract, gellidiela acerosa extract, sargrassum filipendula extract, sorbitol, ascophyllum nodosum extract, chondrus crispus extract, macrocystis pyrifera extract, propylene glycol, palmaria palmata extract, algae.
Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2004 8:28:00 PM More reviews by MissMiXie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like Aquage's Beyond Shine, but after a while of using it, I felt like it was building up some and not working as well (I believe in switching my products on a regular basis.) It really is one of the lightest spray shines out there, though. You can also spray it on sections of dry hair before you flat iron it, but that seemed to make my hair a little more greasy even though it's a fairly light product. I'd recommend it, but really just to finish off your style with some shine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2004 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Blueness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For the poster below- this isnt a cream, stupid. This is an ultra fine shine mist. Very light, doesnt weigh down hair and locks out humidity. Oh, and it smells divine.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2004 9:28:00 PM More reviews by TOP1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS CREAM IS EXACT LIKE THE FREDDICK OLIVE CREAM BUT IT COST MUCH LESS $$ , YOU CAN CHECK THE INGREDENTS ON THE BACK SIDE TO COMPERE .

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2004 4:18:00 PM More reviews by chokinggoddess

Fabulous product. Though this product contains alcohol, it does not dry my hair out. It has the same concept as the Biosilk Shine On, except Aquage Beyond Shine is beyond better than the Biosilk. The Aquage, when used in conjunction with my flatiron, transforms my very curly hair into a luxurious head full of smoothed-out, moisturized, silky soft locks. All without drying my hair out, making it oily, or weighing it down. The light, quality silicones, silk proteins, and sea complexes all help protect my hair from the high heat of my flatiron. The scent is so very nice AND this product is not tested on animals. So far and by far, this is one of the best styling products to ever touch my hair. 5+ luscious lipsticks.