August 1, 2014 | 1729 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Pink in the Afternoon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by deadonarrival

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I stayed away from Revlon lipsticks for a very long time due to a bad peeling experience with one of their green tubed (moondrops?) lipsticks. After receiving a rec for this on mua for a nice warm toned pink, I decided to try it. Pink in the Afternoon comes in their traditional classic black tube and I guess it is a different formula than the green tubed ones. I have no reactions to this lipstick and it isn't drying on me. The color is dead on for a midtoned warm pink. I think it compliments my NC40 skintone as well. Very pretty shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by elambie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Hands down the best Revlon lipstick I own. It's the perfect warm medium pink shade that goes with everything. It's easy to slap on and I don't have to worry that it'll clash with the rest of my makeup. The formula of the lipstick is also perfection, better than a lot of my MAC lipsticks as well. I really can't rave enough about this lipstick and I'm so glad I rediscovered it in my collection!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by HollyG69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I Don't Know I have a love hate thing for this lip color I really like the texture but in flash photos I don't like how it looks but in photos without flash I like the way it looks. Cute name as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by apricotcloud

Lovely flattering pink colour - one of my faves alongside L'Oreal Pink Fever and L'Oreal Freshly Candy (serum heart)

Very creamy and never drying, a very wearable pink which looks great contrasted against my fair skintone

Lasts a long time too, not much need for retouching, recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by FaithLPS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a wearable colour for day/night look also for an everyday look. Perfect for the year round. It gives nice finish, more to the matte side yet not over matte. The pink is a very natural pink nothing too loud or bright. Love how classy the packaging look. Last about 3 hours. SGD $17.90

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2012 7:20:00 AM More reviews by alaras

I love this too. I am NC20 with somewhat pigmented lips. This does not turn purplish nor it pulls to coral. Just perfect soft mid pink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Its very nice and hydrating. The colour is BEAUTIFUL! It coms out as a bright pink on my lips. But a subtle bright pink.

Its a great lipstick, I'd buy the shades I like again :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

Love this color! I have pigmented lips and this just looks so pretty. I like this with Stila Kitten lipgloss on top, and it also looks great with Nymphette or Nars Orgasm lipgloss on top.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Picked this up from my local market for 1.50. Love that price! And love this lipstick! As soon as I put it one, my face instantly brightened up. I'd always wondered when I'd find a lipstick that would do that. It just looks so right and very flattering. This shade of pink would look amazing on a lot of women. It's a creme so there's no shimmer, yet it still makes my lips look a little fuller. It's got a great texture, as have all the Revlon lipsticks that I've tried. I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Farrahboo

In terms of skin tone, I am nc35 in mac, very yellow undertone. I found this lipstick to have too much of a blue-ish tone to it. Completely unflattering on me. But I can imagine why it looks lovely on others.

The formula is quite lovely and creamy, and in the tube, the colour is gorgeous. Just not on me. Unfortunately, still on the hunt for the perfect everyday pink. :(