April 20, 2014 | 1917 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2010 3:49:00 AM More reviews by peacelovecandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay.. I won't lie, I have used a few bottles of this lotion and a couple bottles of spray. I love B&BW's formula. It is extra creamy and keeps my skin super moisturized allllll day! However, I HATE THE SMELL OF THIS LOTION. I love love love the smell of sugar, and I might be picky, but it has such a funky smell. It smells like toasted sugar, but I think it would push me away if someone smelled like that. It's just not a good scent to walk around with. I used it before going to bed and it helps you get to sleep though!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by victorialynne

This was my favorite lotion for many years. I have been through countless bottles of this stuff and then a few months ago, I bought some more and it does NOT smell the same. I do not know what they did to this stuff (this was before they reformulated the lotion...so I know that is not the reason) but they definitely changed something and until they change it back I will not be buying this any more. I now wear vanilla lace from Victoria's Secret and LOVE it!! 5 stars for the old smell and 0 for the new : (

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Louzee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

6-17-10 : Bath and Body Works came out with a new and improved formula so I snagged 4 of their 8 oz discontinued formula lotions at $4 each. I absolutely LOVE their Warm Vanilla Sugar line, but particularly their lotion. It absorbs quickly and of course, leaves my skin feeling soft. This is my go-to, everyday scent. It's an instant pick me up throughout the day because this indulgent scent reminds me of sweet cookies and warm cozy days. It's not a synthetic smell to me at all, but it's not authentically vanilla either. It's a friendly, agreeable scent that tells you it's vanilla, not screams it. I will definitely try their other products and I will repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by JessiWho

SMELLS. SO. GOOD. OMG, i can't stop smelling it! we don't have a b&bw near us, so everytime i go to the US, i MUST buy this. i ran out, and i'm sad :( buuuut, i still have my brown sugar and fig with me :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by MichieKrum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love vanilla. It is my favorite scent in the world! This lotion is great too. It hydrates well and absorbs alright. It leaves my skin with a kiss of vanilla scent. Men love it too! I think it reminds them of food. It is not too perfumery to where it irritates my skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 1:03:00 AM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This scent is my HG, for now anyway. I love this scent and use the fragrance mist regularly but this lotion is not moisturizing. I think this is great for layering scents because it does make the scent last longer to use the shower gel, lotion and fragrance mist but I feel the lotion works so poorly at moisturizing my dry skin that it's not worth repurchasing. However, I think this would work if your skin is not too dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by alishamaria

I absolutely LOVE the smell of WVS!! It's so comforting and brings back memories for me :) However, I get dry itchy winter skin and this lotion does not cut it. I layer it on top of st. ives intensive and that doesn't really cut it either. In the summer the lotion is fine, but it's just too light for my dry skin :( I'll stick to the WVS body mist and maybe ill get the body cream next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by TheMissBosnian

This is one of my favorite bath and body works products! I have loved this ever since I started using bbw products, and although I love this a lot, I sometimes feel like there's a little bit of an artificial feel to it. But that's only if I use a lot. Other than that, it's a really nice, comforting fall/winter scent, but could be used year round.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2009 8:08:00 PM More reviews by michex8

This smells pretty nice. It makes my skin smell good. Though, it doesn't moisturize or do anything special but make it smell good.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2009 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Lexiwow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This isn't my favorite vanilla, but it is definitely a pretty, delicate and warm fragrance. The perfect subtle lotion for wearing to work.