September 16, 2014 | 1818 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by idressyou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Medium consistency, non-sticky, relatively non-greasy with decent moisturizing properties that last all day (except for my hands, which I wash several times a day), but the scent leaves much to be desired... unless you *enjoy* smelling like a Play-doh factory.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by notanotheramy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Melted plastic, cheap vanilla ice cream that has been left out in the sun and you have to wash the bowl - 10 days later, funky musk from the late 60's. Put all of this together and you get Warm Vanilla Sugar.

I have smelled worse, but his comes pretty close. Too bad I am at work and do not have access to a shower for 5 more hours, I hope that I am not called into any meetings....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2010 12:50:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I ended up getting this since it was a 3 for $10 sale at Bath and Body Works.I already loved the original warm vanilla sugar so I figured I would try this out and also purchased the body wash and body mist.I have to agree with everyone, the old formula smelled alot better, this new formula smells more like a hint of vanilla and is very subtle.However this new one is alot more moisturizing and not as greasy, it leaves my skin feeling baby soft.I would still repurchase this because its great at moisturizing.It would have given this 5 lippies if they only kept the old warm vanilla sugar scent. Bath and Body Works do yourself a favor and bring the old scent back!

UPDATE: Ehh its starting to smell watered down and plasticy after a while. I recently found Bodycology's brown sugar vanilla and it smells similar to the orginal warm vanilla sugar at a quarter of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Rella

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my faves from B&BW! New formula....huh? I'll have to check it out! Meanwhile I still have my stash. Love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 5:39:00 PM More reviews by frostythesnowman81

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This has a really fake vanilla smell. It does moisturize my dry, cracked heels, but it absolutely REEKS! I'll give it 2 lippies for moisturization.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2010 3:49:00 AM More reviews by peacelovecandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay.. I won't lie, I have used a few bottles of this lotion and a couple bottles of spray. I love B&BW's formula. It is extra creamy and keeps my skin super moisturized allllll day! However, I HATE THE SMELL OF THIS LOTION. I love love love the smell of sugar, and I might be picky, but it has such a funky smell. It smells like toasted sugar, but I think it would push me away if someone smelled like that. It's just not a good scent to walk around with. I used it before going to bed and it helps you get to sleep though!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by victorialynne

This was my favorite lotion for many years. I have been through countless bottles of this stuff and then a few months ago, I bought some more and it does NOT smell the same. I do not know what they did to this stuff (this was before they reformulated the lotion...so I know that is not the reason) but they definitely changed something and until they change it back I will not be buying this any more. I now wear vanilla lace from Victoria's Secret and LOVE it!! 5 stars for the old smell and 0 for the new : (

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Louzee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

6-17-10 : Bath and Body Works came out with a new and improved formula so I snagged 4 of their 8 oz discontinued formula lotions at $4 each. I absolutely LOVE their Warm Vanilla Sugar line, but particularly their lotion. It absorbs quickly and of course, leaves my skin feeling soft. This is my go-to, everyday scent. It's an instant pick me up throughout the day because this indulgent scent reminds me of sweet cookies and warm cozy days. It's not a synthetic smell to me at all, but it's not authentically vanilla either. It's a friendly, agreeable scent that tells you it's vanilla, not screams it. I will definitely try their other products and I will repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by JessiWho

SMELLS. SO. GOOD. OMG, i can't stop smelling it! we don't have a b&bw near us, so everytime i go to the US, i MUST buy this. i ran out, and i'm sad :( buuuut, i still have my brown sugar and fig with me :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by MichieKrum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love vanilla. It is my favorite scent in the world! This lotion is great too. It hydrates well and absorbs alright. It leaves my skin with a kiss of vanilla scent. Men love it too! I think it reminds them of food. It is not too perfumery to where it irritates my skin.