MAC Eyebrows Crayon (Stud)

4.7

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love, love this eyebrow pencil in Stud (dark brown). It has been my HG pencil since Almay discontinued it's eyebrow pencil with the brush a few years ago. My natural eyebrows grow like a crazed vampire (i.e. sharp v) so I lost half my eyebrow the first time I waxed in college. So, precision and a somewhat natural appearance are key to any eyebrow applicator for me. After trying several pencils and powders, I settled on this. Top it off with some Benefit She-laq and my brows are perfection and staying put the entire day :-)! Definitely recommend for anyone who has sparse brows.

on 3/15/2007 8:49:00 AM

I like this, and would use it if in a pinch, but I prefer Spiked, as it's slightly lighter. Stud is a true browned black, whereas Spiked has a bit more red in it. Actually, for best results, a little bit of Spiked and a little bit of Stud make for perfectly shaped, natural looking brows. MAC's eyebrow crayons do not budge, last through the whole day, and the slim design is perfection. You absolutely cannot go wrong with these brow pencils!

on 2/10/2007 11:04:00 AM

I like this eyebrows pensil!!I have chanel,visee and mac eyebrow pensil,and mac is the best one which I use.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Perfect eyebrow color for Asian brows. I have very sparse brows and this product works great in filling in those bare areas. All you need is VERY feather-light short strokes where needed and it will look totally natural. Thin tubing allows for precise lines without looking like your brows were drawn on with a chubby crayon. Lasts all day. Great product.

on 12/27/2006 3:40:00 PM

Great, long lasting, precise, you can make it look like little hairs - my eybrows dont go out far enough from the corner of the eye, i just swipe a little line and it looks like hair. GREAT

on 12/26/2006 11:13:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I got the mother of all deals for this on ebay- TWO of them NIB for a total of $3.24 including shipping!!! This color matches my brow color and is perfect for filling in a couple of sparse areas. It blends well with my staple stila brow set duo in dark. I have NO complaints whatsoever!

on 12/3/2006 12:46:00 AM

I use this for my brows. My tatooed brows have turned red and I was searching for an inexpensive way to cover them with something that could withstand a day at a pool and Mac Crayon is the only thing that I've found can do this. Mac Crayon Fling (non-red taupe) was the best with a brown (non-red) powder over to darken, but I would go through a fling in two months. At $13.50 a pencil that didn't work for me. I found Mac Crayon in Stud Brown (brown/black but a bit dark for me) at an unbelievable price on ebay from mominminivan seller. $6 per pencil and $1.50 shipping for all 6 pencils - that's $1.50 for the whole package, not per pencil. So my morning is Mac Eyeshadow in Coquette at inner brow, Mac Stud Crayon on outer corners since I have none, and NYX Taupe over Stud to soften the brown/black and cancel out any red.

on 11/13/2006 8:16:00 PM

I love this stuff. It makes my brows FABULOUS! The pencil is thin so it is hard to jack up your brows with this pencil and it lasts all day. I usually apply Benefit She laq over the pencil and my brows look defined all day.

on 11/11/2006 3:17:00 PM

I really like this crayon, it's a great colour for my almost black brows, without being too harsh or red toned. I apply then use an eyebrow brush to soften the lines. Be careful of the twist applicator, once you twist up, it won't go back down again! I'm going to try Brow-zings next, just for a change, but I know that this is a failsafe backup!

on 10/23/2006 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG Eyebrow pencil. So easy to apply and get right. It is the perfect color for my nearly black brows. Fabulous product!

Popular Brows Products