April 16, 2014 | 923 users online

Brows - MAC - Eyebrows Crayon (Stud)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2007 11:04:00 AM More reviews by azndolleyes

I like this eyebrows pensil!!I have chanel,visee and mac eyebrow pensil,and mac is the best one which I use.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2007 1:50:00 AM More reviews by missymaricel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Perfect eyebrow color for Asian brows. I have very sparse brows and this product works great in filling in those bare areas. All you need is VERY feather-light short strokes where needed and it will look totally natural. Thin tubing allows for precise lines without looking like your brows were drawn on with a chubby crayon. Lasts all day. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2006 3:40:00 PM More reviews by shbea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great, long lasting, precise, you can make it look like little hairs - my eybrows dont go out far enough from the corner of the eye, i just swipe a little line and it looks like hair. GREAT

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2006 11:13:00 PM More reviews by audmac

I got the mother of all deals for this on ebay- TWO of them NIB for a total of $3.24 including shipping!!! This color matches my brow color and is perfect for filling in a couple of sparse areas. It blends well with my staple stila brow set duo in dark. I have NO complaints whatsoever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2006 12:46:00 AM More reviews by reyna

I use this for my brows. My tatooed brows have turned red and I was searching for an inexpensive way to cover them with something that could withstand a day at a pool and Mac Crayon is the only thing that I've found can do this. Mac Crayon Fling (non-red taupe) was the best with a brown (non-red) powder over to darken, but I would go through a fling in two months. At $13.50 a pencil that didn't work for me. I found Mac Crayon in Stud Brown (brown/black but a bit dark for me) at an unbelievable price on ebay from mominminivan seller. $6 per pencil and $1.50 shipping for all 6 pencils - that's $1.50 for the whole package, not per pencil. So my morning is Mac Eyeshadow in Coquette at inner brow, Mac Stud Crayon on outer corners since I have none, and NYX Taupe over Stud to soften the brown/black and cancel out any red.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2006 8:16:00 PM More reviews by didi23

I love this stuff. It makes my brows FABULOUS! The pencil is thin so it is hard to jack up your brows with this pencil and it lasts all day. I usually apply Benefit She laq over the pencil and my brows look defined all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2006 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Cara_M

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this crayon, it's a great colour for my almost black brows, without being too harsh or red toned. I apply then use an eyebrow brush to soften the lines. Be careful of the twist applicator, once you twist up, it won't go back down again! I'm going to try Brow-zings next, just for a change, but I know that this is a failsafe backup!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2006 2:22:00 PM More reviews by pezbot

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG Eyebrow pencil. So easy to apply and get right. It is the perfect color for my nearly black brows. Fabulous product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2006 5:10:00 PM More reviews by pinkpony

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm on my second MAC stud. It's my HG brow pencil. I absolutely love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2006 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Christie1830

I'm giving this a 5 with a proviso. I have very dark, almost black eyebrows - definitely much more black than brown. Stud should have been the perfect color and looked it in the store. When I got home and started playing with it, I was surprised that Stud was so dark on me. It requires a superlight touch or it looks harsh to me. Absolutely fantastic for evening wear, when I want to emphasize the darker shades in my brows, but I prefer something a bit more understated for daytime. As always, MAC's crayons win hands down in terms of precision and ease of application. Easily the best brow pencil you will ever find.