October 20, 2014 | 2009 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Viva Glam V Lipglass

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2010 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Mondenkind

FABULOUS PINK! This color is very subdued and works well with those dramatic looks that need a nice toned down lip to balance them out. I use this color all the time and even have a spare kept in my glove compartment box for emergencies. This color can work for just about anyone going anywhere - at work, on a date, at school. Fabulous for both winter and summer looks. The formulation is nice and creamy and has great lasting power - and unlike a lot of light colored glosses, when this finally does start to rub off it doesn't leave my lips looking the least bit gross, it just fades back into my natural lip color without much fuss.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2010 11:03:00 AM More reviews by b0mbshell

I really like this color! It works for me both in the summer and winter months. Kind of a pinky, lightly shimmered neutral on me. Looks awesome in the summer for a low key look. This was my first lipglass and I have been quite pleased!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 3:12:00 AM More reviews by LittleMissCherie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this gloss! its a perfect mauvey color especially on my PPP skin. It's incredibly long lasting and of course has that wonderful vanilla smell/taste, its also the first lipgloss where I actually have none left in the tube. ♥ LOVE LOVE LOVE ♥

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by demmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this.. it's because of this I've become hooked on MAC's lip glasses. The consistency isn't waxy, goopy, or sticky, and it lasts! The shade is very complimentary for all skin colors as well. I need more of this!

Not to mention the smell of it is reminds me of birthday cake!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 7:21:00 AM More reviews by dehmorais

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this after MACīs make up artists applied on me at the store. Itīs the perfect nude, goes with everything. BUT it DOES NOT LAST AT ALL. =/ You apply, then after about 20 minutes your mouth is completely dry!!!! I bought it because I thought it was a high quality product but itīs not. I dont recommend this to anyone. The color is great, yes. But I still prefer Victoriaīs Secret gloss because they last on my lips for about 2 hours I think.

UPDATE: I learned to loooooooove this color and the staying power of this lipglass. The last time I tried it was really windy i guess and it was winter. Now I think the staying power is good actually. Again Victoria's secret IS better, no doubt, but I like this. Thank God I didnt give up on this. I really like the smell, the staying power, and the color goes with ANY LOOK you have on, any eyes, any blush u have... PERFECT nude!!! Love it, gonna buy more because soon it wont be available anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2010 7:33:00 AM More reviews by thandiepixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice enough nude lipgloss.
On my bare highly pigmented lips, this is not opaque enough to give coverage. It just adds some shine.
However, this lipgloss is fabulous for layering over nude lipsticks and that's what i use it for.
Will probably not re-purchase since I discovered some equally fab drugstore nude lipglosses.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by themagiconch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm working on tube number three of this lipglass. It's a universally flattering shade of rosy plummy brown laced with gold shimmer. It's one of the more wearable shades of lipglasses, in that it doesn't require a lipliner like some of the others. I use this as my everyday gloss. The formula is tacky but that's what makes for the incredible staying power. Normally, scented lip products bug me but the vanilla scent in this is not very noticeable. My only complaint: if I wear it repeatedly in one day it tends to make dry skin peel off my lips...bizarre but I deal with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by pearlr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on the fence with this one. I like how it looks when I first apply it but it turns a tad orange on me which is even more apparent in pictures.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2010 11:46:00 AM More reviews by jewels64

This is a near-universally flattering color that is suitable for all occasions. If someone is looking to try a MAC lipglass for the first time, or looking for one as a gift, this would be a great choice. On my lips, it looks like what I wanted MAC Lust to look like.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

This is a great neutral color that would be good on anyone. I have so many lip glosses that are as good as this one so I will not repurchase it as it was expensive. It was fun trying it and it is a great color and great quality. Update --I use this all the time LOVE IT and will be rebuying if it runs out. It goes with everything and has just the right amount of color and not too sparkley but still has just a bit. However- If the price is too high I would recommend Revlon super lustrous gloss which has the same great quality (#90 pearl plum is a great color).