MAC Viva Glam V Lipglass

4.5

I love this lipgloss! I told the MA I wanted a pretty, girly pink but nothing too bright (I just can't pull off the bright pinks :( ). This color is gorgeous and I can see it being flattering on a lot of skintones! It looks great alone or over lipstick. It's definitely one I'll constantly keep stocked in my stash!

on 9/1/2010 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Wow, one of my first MAC purchases. I asked for a nude to match my olive tanned complexion and this hit the spot not to much, subtle yet there. I also got eyeshadow. And I promise you this won't be my last purchase from MAC. <33

on 8/30/2010 8:09:00 AM

Very pretty easy to wear nude lip gloss. Colour is quite sheer. On my lips as it deposits a slight hint of warm pink, but I really like the glossy high shine finish. Looks fabulous on it's own and really great for layering over nude lipsticks. The consistency is not too tacky or sticky, but it does wear off quite quickly. Constantly having to reapply which can be a pain at times.

on 8/28/2010 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is awesome! It's a great color if you are a teenager and mom wont let you wear too much make up! I have the original and IV also( can only wear those on Halloween LOL). They are so perfect!

on 8/19/2010 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

FABULOUS PINK! This color is very subdued and works well with those dramatic looks that need a nice toned down lip to balance them out. I use this color all the time and even have a spare kept in my glove compartment box for emergencies. This color can work for just about anyone going anywhere - at work, on a date, at school. Fabulous for both winter and summer looks. The formulation is nice and creamy and has great lasting power - and unlike a lot of light colored glosses, when this finally does start to rub off it doesn't leave my lips looking the least bit gross, it just fades back into my natural lip color without much fuss.

on 8/10/2010 11:03:00 AM

I really like this color! It works for me both in the summer and winter months. Kind of a pinky, lightly shimmered neutral on me. Looks awesome in the summer for a low key look. This was my first lipglass and I have been quite pleased!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this gloss! its a perfect mauvey color especially on my PPP skin. It's incredibly long lasting and of course has that wonderful vanilla smell/taste, its also the first lipgloss where I actually have none left in the tube. ♥ LOVE LOVE LOVE ♥

on 7/26/2010 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

I LOVE this.. it's because of this I've become hooked on MAC's lip glasses. The consistency isn't waxy, goopy, or sticky, and it lasts! The shade is very complimentary for all skin colors as well. I need more of this!

Not to mention the smell of it is reminds me of birthday cake!

on 7/26/2010 7:21:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this after MACīs make up artists applied on me at the store. Itīs the perfect nude, goes with everything. BUT it DOES NOT LAST AT ALL. =/ You apply, then after about 20 minutes your mouth is completely dry!!!! I bought it because I thought it was a high quality product but itīs not. I dont recommend this to anyone. The color is great, yes. But I still prefer Victoriaīs Secret gloss because they last on my lips for about 2 hours I think.

UPDATE: I learned to loooooooove this color and the staying power of this lipglass. The last time I tried it was really windy i guess and it was winter. Now I think the staying power is good actually. Again Victoria's secret IS better, no doubt, but I like this. Thank God I didnt give up on this. I really like the smell, the staying power, and the color goes with ANY LOOK you have on, any eyes, any blush u have... PERFECT nude!!! Love it, gonna buy more because soon it wont be available anymore.

on 7/21/2010 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Nice enough nude lipgloss.
On my bare highly pigmented lips, this is not opaque enough to give coverage. It just adds some shine.
However, this lipgloss is fabulous for layering over nude lipsticks and that's what i use it for.
Will probably not re-purchase since I discovered some equally fab drugstore nude lipglosses.

Popular Lip Glosses