Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream

3.5

Water Purified, Squalane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Carbomer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

on 7/29/2011 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

When I was at the Bobbi Brown counter buying concealer, the SA insisted I try this. She swore it would diminish the dark circles under my eyes and provide much-needed hydration. Instead, it stung. A lot. The SA said it stung because my skin was so dehydrated, and pressed several samples on me to try at home. I did try, and it stung horribly every time. The remaining samples went in the trash.

on 7/28/2011 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Have vey dry skin around my eyes, this did hydrate - but vaseline and E45 have given me similar effects. Not worth the money.

on 7/13/2011 2:33:00 AM

Doesn't see any difference in my eye after using it for over a month, but its comparatively expensive especially when there are quite a lot of alternatives sold at a much lower price on market.

on 7/11/2011 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Hydrating Eye Cream really bothered my sensitive eyes, made them extremely red in minutes. Try before you buy - see if you can get a sample and/or a demo. I like many other BB products though, as you can see from my reviews.

on 5/17/2011 10:28:00 AM

While I do like this eye cream, I believe that there are better products out there for a better price. Having said that, I have enjoyed using this product in the daytime...it has done a good job of priming my under-eye area and keeps my concealer from "slipping". I find it to be relatively moisturizing (again, I've had better!) and generally non-irritating. I have no issues with the fragrance, and I am quite smell-sensitive. I wish it came in a tube, rather than a pot - but I am vigilant about applying creams with clean hands so that hasn't been too bad or unhygienic. It does absorb well, but I like to wait 20-30 minutes before applying concealer over it, just to ensure it has really sunk in (like I do with any moisturizer). I have limited its use to daytime only - I don't find it to moisturizing enough as a night eye cream...I'm pushing 30 and need something with a big more "oomph"! I've enjoyed it, but I can't justify repurchasing it - other eye creams have been just as good for me at a fraction of the cost.

on 5/15/2011 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I was looking for a highly emollient hydrating eye cream...I was drawn to it because it has avovado oil listed as an ingredient (I love Kiehls Creamy Avocado Eye Cream). This provides little to no hydration. I use it over a thin layer of the Kiehls for added moisture when my undereye area is especially dry, but alone, I notice no effect.
Also, I do not know why this is listed as an eye primer, because it does not work as such. I do like Bobbi Brown eyeshadows and foundation (Oil-Free Compact Foundation), but I have yet to be impressed by her line of skin care.

on 5/15/2011 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

NC42 MAC/ Honey in Bobbi Brown Indian Asian skin.

I have used the samples i got and its great for applying under eye before using concealer. Gives a good creamy base. Find it too expensive to buy.

on 5/9/2011 7:22:00 PM

my cousin freelances for bobbi brown and gave me a deluxe sample of this eye cream as part of my christmas present. i really wanted to like it but alas, it gave me those little white bumps under my eyes, so it's just sitting on my vanity. i may give it to my mom. it's a nice white colored textured cream that doesn't have too much "slip" to it but it's not heavy like a cream. i couldn't detect any sort of scent from it. i'm sure it works well for some people but i am not one of them.

on 4/11/2011 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is ridiculously expensive for what it is - but it works. I dont like the glass (hard to transport) or dip your finger in daily method..I like tubes as someone always doing their makeup on the go and I like nonbreakable stuff...

I am not a huge eye cream person (thought people tell me I should use it) so can't comment but I like it - it does make concealer go on quicker- which is why I bought it. I like that I can use at night as well since it has no extra stuff (spf, caffeine). Its nice - but I would have to try some other cheaper brands before I was convinced it was anything special...

I just got the origins ginzing as a sample so I am going to compare the 2. Maybe that for day and BB for night..

I will say -if you are good taking only what you need - it will last a a very long time

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Fantastic eye cream. This cream leaves a perfectly smooth supple eye area prepped and ready for makeup application. My concealor looks so much smoother and natural, and wears better with this cream to cling to.