MAC Strobe Cream

Spring Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cholesterol, Jojoba Esters, Steareth-10, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Extract, Whey Protein (Lactis Proteinum), Panthenol-Pro-Vitamin B5, Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12, Tocopheryl Acetate, 7-Dehydrocholesterol Pro-Vitamin D3, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ceramide 2, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pyrus Malus Extract, Lactic Acid, Sucrose, Linoleic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Glycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Sulfite, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 4

on 1/29/2014 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Great product that gives the skin a beautiful glow and look,just very costly BUT worth it ! A must in my make up kit !

on 1/28/2014 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Must-have for me. I buy the minis (which, as others have mentioned are oddly $10 for 30mL vs the regular size is $32 for 50mL -so really you can buy 2 travel sizes totalling more than double the product you'd get in one full size Strobe cream for $20 - not sure why it's priced this way but I started buying the mini's as they are easier to travel with).

I use it several ways : as moisturiser, mixed with Etude House's Volumer, with BB/TM's/foundations or cream blushes, as a base for make-up, as a regular cream highlighter. It's versatile and has a subtle pearlescent sheen to it, you can barely notice once it's blended which is perfect. I also use it alone if I don't want to wear any make-up that day but have a bit of glow to my skin. It does have a light fragrance but it doesn't bother my sensitive skin and I've been using it for years. It's non-greasy, no cheap-looking glitter or any glitter at all, absorbs quickly like a normal moisturiser and leaves no tacky residue.

LOVE. It's absolute perfection. Highly, highly recommend this to anyone looking for a subtle way to add a hint of beautiful soft sheen to skin.

on 1/19/2014 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Yeah, it's great if you are older. Brings back some glow. (If you are already glowy then you might not see a difference, but if you aren't glowy - this helps!)

I really like the smell. And it is quite lingering, so that is sort of a plus.

It *feels* good when I put it on. My skin likes it.

Makes foundation go on more easily - I use it as a primer. I use half as much foundation this way.

This is the only thing I buy from MAC. I just run in and say "Strobe Cream" and then run out again. But I will continue to buy it as long as they make it.

Everything that Clarins Flash Balm says it is (but isnt).

on 1/13/2014 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got this to mix with my foundation, and was really excited to try it out. The only thing wrong with it is, you really can't see anything, I didn't even see a sheen or glow. I am a huge fan of MAC, but this was a miss for me. I returned it and got Nars Copacabana.

on 12/28/2013 9:36:00 AM

gotta love this one! the few products which i always repurchase! makes my foundation glide on my face and it gives off a really nice glow. my skin can be quite dull at times and this works great for me. i was using clarins flash balm and MAC's strobe cream win hands down. it doesnt get too oily, which i like.

on 12/22/2013 2:01:00 PM

I LOVE this. My absolutely favorite cream highlighter EVER. The shine is just the right amount, the consistency and texture is AMAZING, and I love how it gives the most natural but also very done up looking highlight. Also, I love the packaging and the price is pretty good for the amount they give you and how long it lasts! It's become part of my daily makeup routine and out of all my highlighters(I'm a highlighter junkie), this one is one of my favorites. A standout product by MAC!

on 11/19/2013 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I saw this product on Wayne Goss' youtube video. I use EL's maximum coverage foundation and I wanted a product that would add some glow to my skin since the foundation is super opaque and mattifying. Wayne suggested to mix this w/the foundation. I purchased this at MAC and OMG!!! It makes my skin have that glow from within!!!! It's not shimmery at all, just a nice glow to my skin which makes me look younger and healthier. LOVE this product!! Moisturizes my skin and makes all my foundations look so much better! Will definitely re-purchase!!!

on 11/3/2013 1:01:00 AM

Really pretty as a cheekbone highlight. Glowy but not glittery or shimmery at all, and a bit moisturizing but not greasy. It's kind of opal-y pink, but not super pink - I have a lot of redness in my skin so I was worried it would make that look worse but it doesn't! Only reason I wouldn't buy again is because I'm switching to natural and cruelty free products and unfortunately this doesn't fit that criteria. :\ if you plan on buying, get the 1oz travel size because it's cheaper in the end. So it's $20/2oz if you buy two 1oz bottles, or $32 for 1.7oz! Doesn't make much sense lol!

on 10/9/2013 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

The Strobe Cream works well but the Strobe Liquid Cream worked a lot better for me. It made my makeup look flawless and beautiful. I returned this for the Strobe Liquid

on 9/26/2013 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I use this everyday on its own as it adds a lovely glowy look to my skin and highlights my cheeks and brow bones. I also mix it with my MAC studiofix foundation to add a suttle glow x

Popular Moisturizers