April 17, 2014 | 1703 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by mrsgina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product made the skin near my eyes burn from the first use but that wasn't the worst part. It caused a rash (like a dry, rough bumpy rash) on part of my chin. I have somewhat dry skin and this lotion was heavy for me too. It felt like it sat on the skin. I threw it out.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2012 3:48:00 AM More reviews by mariapastel

This is literally CRAP!! It was like putting detergent on my face!! It not only stung my face the first day but the second day my cheeks got red! I returned it immediately and the next day bumps all over my cheeks it RUINED MY FACE!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer
Its perfect for my super dry skin
and I'm becoming obsessed with sun screen so its great to have that extra spf along with my sunscreen

it's great and doesn't irritate my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2012 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Serenity4you

I think this moisturizer would be good for people that has dry skin. Because I have oily/combination skin, it felt really oily and greasy on my face. It has an annoying sunscreen scent but you wouldn't smell it anymore afterwards. Would not recommend for oily skin during the summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by sweetxandxwild

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I decided to try this as a more inexpensive alternative to my HG moisturizer. While I don't love it quite as much, I am happy with this product. It moisturizes well and leaves my skin soft, smooth, and glowing. It doesn't break me out or make me extra oily. My skin does redden slightly right after application, but the redness disappears once the lotion sinks in. If I continue to get good results, I will repurchase and make this my new regular moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Josie012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pros:
Moisturizing
SPF 15

Cons:
Irritated skin/stung
Broke out my skin
Oily/greasy
It's kind of heavy on my face
It's not oil-free

As you can probably tell, I didn't have a good experience with this product. At first it was it fine and then after a while, it started to break me out with whiteheads/blackheads. I also hated how it was very greasy and it stung and kind of felt heavy on my skin. This is one of the worst moisturizers I have ever tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by SMichelle85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great sunscreen for the face. It does burn around my eyes so i avoid that area. Sorry but I've yet to find any sunscreen that doesn't burn my eyes. I like that it is moisturizing and I have gotten compliments that my skin is "glowing" when I am wearing it. It doesn't make me break out and I do have dry and sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2012 2:04:00 AM More reviews by sleon308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This moisturizer is just alright. My dermatologist recommended that I use Cetaphil products for my acne prone and oily skin. It didn't make me break out or anything but it make my skin oilier. I have very oily skin and the texture of this lotion is like a sunscreen, very oily and it leaves your dvr looking shiny (even though you just washed your face!). It got me through the writer months because of its moisture but I honestly would not use it again because I have come across better products. I would recommend this to people with normal to dry skin though because it's a decent moisturizer with SPF.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by victoriaemilyf

This broke me out so badly that I actually took pictures and sent it to the company in an e-mail. They responded with a phone call and had a health team member speak to me. They suggested that breakouts were due to a reaction to the sunscreen and that 20% of users would get this.

20%?! My immediate reaction on the phone was to ask why a warning was not indicated on the bottle if such a high percentage was affected. The associate had no answer and I stopped using cetaphil products. Even though I used to like their gental face wash - I will not go back to this company.

It took my skin 8 months to recover from the red, bumpy rash and subsequent break outs/scars this product caused after being on my skin once for 5 minutes.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by KathleenM415

Cetaphil's Daily Facial Moisturizer is a great product for people who don't have sensitive skin. It moisturizes while providing adequate sun protection (SPF 15). FYI - it can leave behind a shine. I really like that it's fragrance-free. My main problem with this moisturizer is the silicone content. Good product - just wished it was more natural.