July 30, 2014 | 1946 users online

Treatments (Eye) - MD Forte - skin rejuvenation eye cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2004 1:18:00 PM More reviews by cheshrcat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well, I've only been using this for a week or so, but I've noticed a significant decrease in the lines around my eyes! And, it seems to get rid of the puffiness I have in the morning. Excellent! It does sting a little, but I usually apply a tiny bit of moisturizer over it. That seems to help. So far, no flaking or peeling either. Yay! I've tried so many different eye creams (Almay, Avon, L'Oreal, Zia, Origins, and Nivea, just to name a few). This is by far the most effective one. I'll definitely buy a full-size!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2004 10:02:00 PM More reviews by cdgattuso

Great eye cream. I don't have wrinkles yet but i've noticed such a difference in the smoothness around the eye area. My mom uses it and she said her fine lines have somewhat faded. I would definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2004 5:06:00 PM More reviews by edie4711

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Holy truth in advertising, Batman! It's...it's WORKING! Eight days after beginning use of this cream, my undereye milia is disappearing, which is exactly the reason I asked for the sample. The skin seems smoother, too.Like some of the other reviewers I had a little trouble with dryness and crepey-ness. I now understand that this is a natural part of the process and that it will go away, but nevertheless I pat some moisturizer over it once the product has dried. I also apply it with a Q-tip now (started out with my ring finger), which helps put it exactly where I want it and nowhere else.
Please note that my opinion of the packaging quality is useless as I have only experienced the sample packet. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2004 11:08:00 AM More reviews by cyndiinphilly

this is my holy grail eye cream. I have seen visible difference in lessening of fine lines around my eyes. Some have had problems with drying with this product, but I had none of that. I wish it was more readily available in stores, but I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2004 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Baylie

I've never posted here before, but I just started using this product (thanks to the many recommdendations) and I am blown away. In just 6 days I'm seeing results. The skin under my eye is smoother, more taut, but the BIG reason I made the purchase was the undereye milia, which has practically vanished. I've been plagued by milia for years and years....I had no idea what it was, and nothing I've ever used helped to get rid of it before. I will admit, after the 3rd day of use, I did experience some stinging, but I just bit the bullet and left it on. I'm glad I did. Now...it's early yet...and I might start to see things I didn't bargain for, who knows....but for right now, I am thrilled with this eye cream and will continue using it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2004 3:01:00 PM More reviews by dtxn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really wonderful eye cream! This is one of those products you need to stick with. The first two weeks, I noticed minor peeling and slight stinging when I applied sunscreen. Now, two months later, my undereye area is REALLY smooth. I haven't even been wearing concealer! Some people wear another, more emolient eye cream, on top. I don't think that's necessary and the slight peeling seemed to really help reveal smoother skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2004 3:13:00 PM More reviews by picholine506

this eye cream is definitely my holy grail. i love it. i've been using this for about 2 months...my undereye skin area looks smoother and the fine lines have reduced about 40% (altho i did not have many to begin with). the only have 2 complaints: the yucky yellow color and it's not moisturizing enough. i usually pat on some shiseido benefiance eye cream on top. i will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2004 10:39:00 PM More reviews by puglove

I RIS from the sweetest Muaer of all! I'm so glad i got this!At first (it took me 2 days)it irritated my undereye area,it was red and burned a little,nothing horrible though)BUT i'm so glad i gave it a chance (I love MD forte stuff thats why!)first of all,Millia is gone,the lines are starting to diminish,it also helped with under eye circles,i really dont have dark circles but it helped,and i dont have bags under my eyes cause i had them surgically removed 2 years ago LOL but i bet it works for that too! i totally recommend this 100%

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2004 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Pamann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The first couple of wks I tried this it seemed unremarkable. Then I had an allergic reaction to an eyeshadow and stopped using both.Then when I cleared up I retried MD Forte and the puffiness kept coming back- so I thought I was allergic to this. Discontinued use for about 5mo. Then I read a post about milia and the rejuv cream helping so pulled it out and what do you know?- it helped reduce them. So I'll use it till it's gone, but prob won't repurchase- nothing special for wrinkles.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2004 8:03:00 PM More reviews by SinCity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Well, the first time I used this I made the mistake of starting it about 5 days before I went away on a 2 week trip. I applied it every night and the night before my flight the skin became raw, flakey and no amount of moisturizer could fix it until it just healed itself. I couldn't cover it with concealer at all. Once it had healed the area was noticeably smoother.
So I waited a month or so and tried it again, this time following up with a more emollient eye cream after it has had a chance to sink in. I am also very careful not to rub the area under my eye.
Using this second method, I am starting to see real results in smoothness and a slight reduction in milia and fine lines.
Overall worth it but approach with caution. This is effective but powerful stuff.