Cover Girl Professional Mascara

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Mascara

This mascara is really good! It is not too thin and watery and not too thick and clumpy. Just perfect. Doesn't flake and washes off easily. No complaints!

I love this mascara! This is a really fantastic every day mascara tha that become a little more dramatic with a few extra coats. I love the speration the brush provides and it literally lasts all day. Easily washes off with my cetaphil.

I LOVE THIS MASCARA! It is definetely one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. The brush is great, I got the one that is curved, so I don't need to bother with an eyelash curler. It defined, seperated, and curled my lashes extremely well. I didn't create 'a false lash' look, so if you are looking for a more dramatic look, this may not be the one for you. But it's a great every day mascara. The only issue I had was that it runs out *very* fast for mascara, but it's so dirt cheap compared to other ones that I don't mind at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is a good dependable mascara.It doesn't have crazy packaging or brush but it works.It gives the best of both world separation and length.
I like this because unlike lot of the mascaras I own I never look in the mirror to find raccoon eyes .
Most places I find this at 5 $ and I will for sure repurchase over and over again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Newest HG - half the price of L'oreal Voluminous, which I love, and just as thickening and lengthening. I'm currently using the wand from this to finish off an Avon SuperShock mascara, it's so easy to use and does an awesome job. About $5 CDN.

I'd red a lot of great reviews on Make Up alley for what I now realize was the proffesional SUPER THICK mascara from CG -_-
So I thoitught I was gettting that one but picked up this one for 5 bucks at Rite Aid and it dosn't do much. NOthing dramatic but at the same time dosn't look natural either although I guess it's as close to a all in one mascara as I've tried thing is it dosn't do much for lenghth or volume. It's very middle school like super basic and dosn't do anything dramatic. I'll finish the tube (which is pretty) but won't re-buy.

There's a reason this mascara is getting such great reviews. I bought this in a whim looking for a black brown mascara and this was the only one without a gelly wand (which im not a fan of btw). This mascara is great!!!! It creates a curl in my lashes, thickens and lengthens my lashes. I like it because it creates natural yet made up lashes, washes off really easy, and isnt overly drying to my lashes. My new favorite!!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This was the very first mascara I used. This won't make your lashes look overly done like most mascaras aim for. It gives you natural length and volume. The price is good too (like around 3-4 dollars I think). Definitely a good beginner mascara!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I really like this mascara. I was looking for a basic mascara. I already have long eyelashes I just wanted something to make them darker and feel like I'm not even wearing mascara. So far out of every mascara I've tried this one feels the most natural. I've had no problems with clumps it divides lashes well too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm really torn about this Mascara.

In generally, I'm not a Mascara person. I've tried Laura Mercer, Urban Decay, most drug strore brands, the only ones that I've really liked are NYX Doll's Eyes Waterproof (hard to get where I live) and Sephora store brand Mascara (not waterproof and smudges like crazy after a few hours).

This one...

Well, it builds well and holds a curl. It is much better looking and more effective than the last Mascara I tried (L'Oreal Telescopic) and doesn't make my lashes stick together or feel like they're made of plastic (Maybelline Collosal).

However, it's a thick formula, smells bad, and the color is so matte (I have shiny black hair) that it looks a little fake.

I probably won't return it and, in a pinch, would buy it again. (Because Mascara is exhausting and I'm not willing to throw away more money on crap that might or might not work.) But if I could get my hands on NYX any where in my area? Wouldn't touch this again.

Popular Mascaras