Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

on 12/25/2013 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using this for 5 months and im not seeing the dramatic results that i expected. I can say it didnt work out for me. I switched back to using avene which is much more better and less expensive.

on 12/23/2013 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have tried this product twice and both times found it greasy. I have combination skin; oily on the forehead, nose and chin. This product just made my skin oilier. I felt unclean and greasy using it. Probably works ok if you have dry skin although I didn't find that it helped with fine lines or wrinkles. An over-rated and expensive product if my final comment. Luckily the store refunded my money the second time I bought it.

on 12/20/2013 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. You only need a tiny amount and the dropper is perfect for that! This is definitely a product you need to use for about a month to notice a difference because remember this REPAIRS the skin from past damage and preventing new ones so it will not work over night. After using for about a year your skin will feel brand new. The scent is neutral, soft, almost not existent. The texture is light and easy to blend and doesn't feel heavy or silliconey. It leaves my skin super soft and refreshed in the morning. After due time I noticed my skin more even and less scars. No breakouts what's so ever. It's my HG!

on 12/10/2013 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Great product! Use during the daytime also is what I've been told for great skin ...and to repair if you go tanning (sometimes !) like me. Also.. If you are 36 why do u have to be in an age bracket to 43? Everyone else's age bracket is a 4 year span for 35 and younger ! Not fair Makeup Alley.... Lol.

on 12/8/2013 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

With all the reviews, ads, recommendations, I went all in and bought this product. I did not notice any difference, but it did not cause me any problems either. With this price, I definitely will not buy it again..

on 12/8/2013 10:46:00 AM

I am not sure about this product it is expencive and doesn't work well

on 11/30/2013 5:11:00 PM

I bought this product after I used a sample size and I was really satisfied with it: it faded my acne a bit and felt really good on the skin. I bought the big bottle after my birthday and at first, I wasn't happy with this product anymore: it seemed to do nothing for my skin. But now, in the cold winter months, I began using it again (2-3 times a week, using it more gives me spots) and I'm really satisfied. It's really odd: you don't see any actual difference, but when you put it on in the night, you look really good in the morning. Your skin has more color in it, you look more radiant and your make-up applies better. I recommend using it during the winter months (I work as a beauty advisor for Yves Rocher and you shouldn't use serums all year long, since it makes your skin lazy and over-moisturized), not more than 2-3 times a week and I find that applying a thin layer works better than a thick layer: I once made a face mask out of it, and it did absolutely nothing for my, plus I lost like 1/4 of my bottle. I felt really stupid.

I really like the bottle and the packaging: it has a old-school apothecary feel to it and I also really like the smell, but you have to like spicy, medicinal-like scents.

I would definitely recommend it, but it's very pricey, and you don't have to use it all year long.

on 11/15/2013 11:00:00 AM

I really like this product, bought it because I needed to do something for my skin after neglecting it for way too long.
So I put all my money out and went to get this.
My skin feels and looks so much better in the morning and it doesn't give me blemishes.

on 11/11/2013 3:25:00 PM

This product broke me out within a few hours. I wouldn't try it again.

on 11/10/2013 11:06:00 PM

As a guy on MuA, skincare is more important than makeup. That's what I have more knowledge in, and where I can be of greater help.

I got a deluxe sample size of this serum (Synchronized Recovery Complex II) as a gift with purchase and decided to try it during a recent trip. The ingredients looked nice enough to replace my usual products, which ironically costs much less. Actually, I should mention that Estee Lauder is one of the few high end brands whose skincare items I do not immediately toss away. Yes Shiseido, I'm talking about u Babe.

I liked it. I applied it in the morning despite the name, before my sunscreen, right after my BHA. It has a slightly sticky fluid gel texture that doesn't leave any shine and has a faint sweet cherry scent. I attributed it to the different natural ingredients. Thankfully, It absorbed quickly and did not affect the application of my sunscreen in any negative way, even when I applied it right away.

So.. I did finish the sample... Did I notice a difference?.. Not that much. It's been a while that I take care of my skin and honestly did not expect this serum to be a miracle product. But I'm aware that some very good ingredients are in there and they do help, I have no doubt. The packaging is nice as well.. hygienic, sturdy, and efficient.

My main criticism is the price. I know of several other products that are just as good - if not better - and cost much less. In fact, if I shop smartly I can put together a complete skincare regimen with the cost of just this one product. So, I couldn't possibly justify a purchase. With so many options available nowadays I would never have to spend more than $25 on a single item especially after considering sales.

But I do recommend this serum if you are having difficulties finding a serum with a suitable texture, or simply enjoy spending some extra money on yourself. We do live in a material world.

Popular Treatments (Face)