November 26, 2014 | 1854 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Blackhead Eliminating Scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by pleia666

This is an amazing scrub for anyone with clogged pores around their t-zone (mostly for around the nose area, which tends to get oily and clogged easily). Using this product twice daily, once before morning makeup, and once before bed, makes my face feel clean and soft. The scrub leaves my face feeling cleansed but not too dry, so that I can still use moisturizer after and not be oily. The effectiveness of the acne treatment aspect is debatable, because I still break out occasionally. Overall, a great product for those with deeply clogged pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by jamziez

It does what it says. I bought this because i had blackheads around my nose area. After about a week my blackheads disappeared. Also, after i used it my face felt fresh and clean. It doesn't dry out my skin either.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2009 6:43:00 PM More reviews by pungalina

I am on my third tube of this wonderful scrub. My skin is sensitive ,combination this scrub has helped eliminate my blackheads and has made my pores appear smaller.
I use it nightly with a manual face brush purchased at the health food store. Like everyone else I have tried almost everything, this is above all my favorite face cleanser. Before this I used MD Forte which is good ,but this is a lot better.
This along with the aspirin and yougurt mask has done wonders, please give it a try and stick with it for a while you will love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2009 12:45:00 AM More reviews by shychica_lisa

This product is amazing! When i started using this product my face broke out for two days but i still stuck to it by the third day my skin was completely acne free! Not only has my acne disappeared but my pores are smaller now than they have ever been! The only regret i have is that i spent money on expensive stuff that did not work when all along this affordable drugstore product was all i needed! This has now become my official holy grail scrub .

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2009 2:42:00 PM More reviews by LOLAchicbohemian

This is one of the worst products I have ever used. It does not eliminate blackheads at all, and its not even a good cleanser. It is too mild, will not even take the dirt and oil or makeup you have. Even if your face is already clean and you wash it with this, it will actually feel more greasy for some reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 11:32:00 PM More reviews by busterbrown16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this face wash/scrub. It comes in a squeeze bottle with a flip cap so its easy to get the exact amount you need, and you do NOT need a lot. The little grains in it that exfoliate can be kind of scratchy so you don't want to scrub too hard, but it is important to exfoliate your face every so often to get the dead skin cells off. I had been using a face wash that was TOO gentle and my makeup wasn't even washing off. Since I've been using this, my face practically glows and I haven't had a pimple since. I would recommend using it at night with a gentler wash in the morning or maybe just using it less often through the week because you don't want to take off TOO much of your top layer of skin. You can get it at most drugstores. It lasts a long time too.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2009 1:18:00 PM More reviews by pulp84

this is a good cleanser but not a good scrub..it doesnt do what i suppose to do..i've been using it for two months and nothing..!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2008 12:12:00 PM More reviews by MedeaSea

I like this product. It isn't a miracle worker, but it does keep me from breaking out really badly. It hasn't completely gotten rid of my blackheads, but they're better. I will purchase it again if I don't find anything better in the meantime, but I'm not REALLY impressed with it; it's nothing special.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2008 5:46:00 PM More reviews by kawaiilin

This was a decent cleanser and left my face feeling clean but didn't do what it said it would even after I almost finished the tube. After prolonged use my skin seemed to be getting bumpier so I tossed the rest and switched to a new cleanser. Not worth it and will not rebuy.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2008 3:33:00 AM More reviews by krista187

It was an ok product. I would use it time to time while in the shower when I felt that i need to unclog my pores/blackheads out. It didn't WOW me or anything but it did an ok job and cleaning. I would buy again if there isnt much of a selection.