Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Scrub

3.3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This thing doesn't really work for me..well at least,ONLY the first time I use it works. After that,I didn't see any changes on my blackhead...

OMG! I am so disappointed in this product. I really wanted it to work as I have had terrible blackheads all over my nose for years. But instead of eliminating my blackheads it gave me big, sore cystic acne bumps on my chin, and right before Christmas! :( Thank goodness for concealer!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

don't know why, but my skin reacted so badly like never before... normally neurogane products work well but this one was like hell.. will have to be more careful in the future..

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

NO no no. This product claims to help remove blackheads and prevent new ones....lies, all lies. It did not remove not even one blackhead, and i ended up with 20 fresh ones. Great. I hate this product so much, it really sucks, and does nothing it claims to do..at least not on me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a HAVE TO HAVE in my daily routine. I keep it in my shower and use it every morning. I have pretty oily skin and used to get blackheads on my nose. Since using this I have NO more blackheads and it really helps my oily skin. I like to wet my face with warm water, apply the scrub to my face and massage it in for about 30 seconds, then I let it sit for about 3 minutes on my face while I finish showering. Love it!

This is an amazing scrub for anyone with clogged pores around their t-zone (mostly for around the nose area, which tends to get oily and clogged easily). Using this product twice daily, once before morning makeup, and once before bed, makes my face feel clean and soft. The scrub leaves my face feeling cleansed but not too dry, so that I can still use moisturizer after and not be oily. The effectiveness of the acne treatment aspect is debatable, because I still break out occasionally. Overall, a great product for those with deeply clogged pores.

It does what it says. I bought this because i had blackheads around my nose area. After about a week my blackheads disappeared. Also, after i used it my face felt fresh and clean. It doesn't dry out my skin either.

I am on my third tube of this wonderful scrub. My skin is sensitive ,combination this scrub has helped eliminate my blackheads and has made my pores appear smaller.
I use it nightly with a manual face brush purchased at the health food store. Like everyone else I have tried almost everything, this is above all my favorite face cleanser. Before this I used MD Forte which is good ,but this is a lot better.
This along with the aspirin and yougurt mask has done wonders, please give it a try and stick with it for a while you will love this product.

This product is amazing! When i started using this product my face broke out for two days but i still stuck to it by the third day my skin was completely acne free! Not only has my acne disappeared but my pores are smaller now than they have ever been! The only regret i have is that i spent money on expensive stuff that did not work when all along this affordable drugstore product was all i needed! This has now become my official holy grail scrub .

This is one of the worst products I have ever used. It does not eliminate blackheads at all, and its not even a good cleanser. It is too mild, will not even take the dirt and oil or makeup you have. Even if your face is already clean and you wash it with this, it will actually feel more greasy for some reason.