BeneFit Cosmetics Georgia ] ] [DISCONTINUED]

3.5

Talc, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Magnesium Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Fragrance (parfum), Lecithin, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carmine (CI 75470), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Alumina, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

on 4/10/2010 11:18:00 AM

Pretty light peach color. Nice consistency. Cute packaging!!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

When I first got this product I actually didn't like it for a long time. I have Benefit's Dandelion which I've always loved and am on about my third one now but Georgia was really disappointing because it just didn't seem to do anything. Then I tried it with a large powder brush as a finishing powder (instead of a blush or highlighter) and that's when it came into its own. I also sometime use it to set my foundation/tinted moisturiser and it gives a really subtle,pretty glow to the skin. I find it's softer than Dandelion and works well in the summer especially when I don't want to wear loads of make-up. Now I love it as much as Dandelion.

on 3/29/2010 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am so sad this has such negative reviews! I love it! I am v. fair so I can understand the complaints about the lack of color. It's perfect for me though:) I do not love it as much as my Orgasm by NARS but it's a close second. I will probably continue to keep both around to change things up a little:)

on 3/26/2010 7:00:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This is my regular Face Powder. As others have said, this is not a blush and would probably show only on very very fair skin if applied as such. I apply this to set my make up and it adds a little bit of colour and a subtle glow. The peachy smell is lovely and not overwhelming. Good product, if a little expensive.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Whenever I get a benefit blush box I always throw away the brush that comes with it, it is just pointless. I realy like this blush but tend to onlyuse it in winter as a blush, it's a little too light to use in summer. The colour just 'warms' the skin tone so if you don't like deep pink blushes or bronzy blushes this is great. The smell is great aswell. It looks like it has small glitter particles in the box but they don't show up on the skin thankfully. I don't think I would buy this again purely because I don't use it enough to warrant paying that much. I'm basically just trying to use it up at the moment because I bought it in my late teens and my makeup taste has changed.

I completely agree it is an awesome product. A definite must have but pricey. Yeah the brush is USELESS but just use a blush brush or powder brush if you have one available. Overall this is awesome and I cannot live without it. Anyone who is looking for a good bargain on these check out this site that sells it for way less!! They are dirt cheap! (www).vampware. (tk)

on 3/17/2010 7:43:00 PM

I was very excited about this product at first i love light, peachy cheeks, however whatever way I apply it, I am not pleased. The brush is useless as it either applies nothing or too much and gives a pwdery finish. The colour is too subtle, so I tried it as a highlight but again it did nothing. I absolutely loved the packaging, it looked really pretty and ecofriendly and a nice change to normal powder/blush/bronzer packaging, but the cardboard ends get bent and scuffed straight away and it just looks messy and the colour fades. It was expensive so I have carried on using it if I've run out of setting powder, but I look forward to throwing it out. It does smell delicious, the one benefit.

on 2/21/2010 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Like others have said, this is not a blush. It's not a bronzer either. I would consider it a brightening face powder. It's a light peachy powder that doesn't add much color. It could be used as a finishing powder or a highlighter. Having said all this, I don't consider it HG or something I can't do without. I like it and will use it but probably won't repurchase. UPDATE: I've been using this as a highlighter on the tops of my cheeks, and have been amazed at how well it works for that. It's subtle, but I suddenly look much brighter and healthier.

I am very dissapointed with this product. I knew that I was buying a face powder and not a peach blush but yet I was very dissapointed with how it looks on my skin. In the store it looked great and I thought that I would be light and pretty but it's just not, it looks invisible and I have light skin. The only good thing is the smell. The packaging is even more inconvenient than I thought too.

on 1/24/2010 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Just got this in my first swap. I have very fair skin and bronzers really aren't for me. It really warms up my complexion and builds on the cheeks, a little color but not obvious. Maybe this is better for fair skin, a lot of complaints it doesn't show. I think it's designed that way. Either way, I think this is a brilliant luminizer and there is a lot of product and I won't need to repurchase for a long time. A lot of complaints about the brush, I doubt any of you bought it for the brush though. Although, I don't think the brush is that bad in a pinch. I think it's great for a warmer look and don't want to look tan.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products