October 20, 2014 | 1493 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Mega Shine Lipgloss

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2011 1:53:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like it better in dark pinks and rose.............. It's a reasonable price. It looks nice. The clear one is cool too

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Poptimist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Im really happy I bought this. These do not dry out my lips which is a huge factor for me. My lips dry out really easily when I wear any kind of lipstick or lipgloss. So I can finally wear lipgloss without obsessing with chapsticks and exfoliation. They come in so many great shades, the packaging is nice, there is nothing bad to say. Of course they need to be reapplied and don't stay on very long but for the price they are really perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by jessicalynnr

LOVE these lip glosses! Their super pigmented and last a long time! In my opinion, their pigmented and moisturizing enough to take the place of a lipstick! They can be worn alone. I recommend these to everyone! Their is also a wide variety of shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Amber814

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these lip glosses! They have so many colors to choose from. I also love the packaging, and they smell good. Some have a shimmer to them, but it's not too much which I like. I have 3 so far, and will be purchasing more since they are only about $5/ea, you can't beat that!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by cnd0020

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It smells like a cherry slush. Really pretty on their own or layered over lip stains or lipsticks. The two I have, Cosmo and Perfect, both are kind of glittery, but I know they make non-glitter shades, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 8:53:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! i love the cherry/candy smell - i can't get enough of it. the pigmentation is great, it's not too sticky and they come in a variety of really gorgeous colours. love the packaging, love the applicator; i don't really have anything bad to say.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 8:50:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I absolutely love these. I started with NYX's Round lip glosses (because they are cheaper and the selection is even bigger than with the Mega shine ones) but got tired of the lemony scent so I purchased this one and I have to say that for those two or three dollars more you really get a better product. The Mega shine glosses taste like amarena ice cream (I don't know if you know what I'm talking about, It's a common ice cream flavor in Italy, made out of cherries and cream), it's similar to the scent of NYX's Black label lipsticks. The scent is quite strong and detectable even after the gloss is applied so if you are sensitive to that you should avoid it. The color selection is simply amazing, I have no idea if you can buy all of them in stores bacuse until now I've only ordered it online but I've never seen a brand offer so many different colors (perhaps MAC?). The pigmentation is great, completely opaque in one coat and it's not too watery or difficult to apply evenly. It lasts two to three hours on the lips without eating or drinking. It feels wonderful on the lips, not sticky at all.
The shades that I have are Nude Peach (fantastic peachy color), Gold mauve (pretty frosty color), African Queen (gorgeous violet pink shade) and I'm really happy with all of them. I even like them better than Bourjois's 3D glosses (those have a better applicator though, NYX has a regular wand with a bended sponge).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros: wide selection of shades, not sticky, some are long-lasting, sheer and pigmented shades available

Cons: hard to find in stores, some have poor staying power

Comments: I love these glosses and own a few myself. They're great - creamy and never sticky, a lot of shades to choose from, etc. The shades I own are: pink frost, sweet heart, beige, natural, nude pink, nude peach, la~la, salsa, beautiful, sugar pie, and gold pink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Mega Shines too death.

The formula is not sticky(though I like sticky as it stays on my lips longer like my MAC Lipglasses)its slippery.
The scent is sweet but not cloying.

My faves are....Sweetheart, Smokey look and Taupe.

HEADS UP GALS:
TAUPE has CHANGED from being a MAC C-thru like dupe to...............
MAC's ""TAUPE EYESHADOW"" with tiny shimmers!
Freaking crazy uh? But it has! lol!
I have to say I like it. Its a beautiful neutral that plays down any bright pale milky pink to a nice pale like coffee brown with extra milk and some chocolate added. ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by daintydancer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pro review, many of my peers endorse this products. I absolutely love it. I am affiliated with no company I pay for my own products my reviews are 100% honest. Nyx seem to be going from strength to strength so much choice. so affordable, obviously same with all brands some products are miss and some hit. The key colour that caught my eye is lara, a NYX UK offer pro artists 20% discount providing they meet their criteria. Now NXY has been launched in River Island flagship stores. Colour pay off is amazing, I hate glosses with no pigment, texture is just as good as most high end brands, simple packaging. If it's good enough for Kevin James Bennet, oscar winning make up artisit, enough said, student and aspiring make up artists cant go wrong with this product, Vast colour choice also