L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

It's a good foundation for everyday use, it's very good coverage and I like that it has SPF on it, the only con that I find it's that it can tend to look oily at the end of the day, but even though it does not wear off

on 5/6/2015 5:37:00 PM

MY CURRENT HOLY GRAIL FOUNDATION. This foundation makes my skin look so natural and effortless. I've had trouble with other foundations appearing cakey or too dry so this foundation has finally saved me. The color selection is pretty wide with cool, warm and neutral tones. It has some illuminating particles but they're not noticeable at all unless you're under the sun. It has a satin matte finish which I adore! Even though I have oily skin, I find that this product does not cause or irritate my acne. It has medium to build-able coverage. I usually use concealer to spot conceal places where there's a bit of discoloration or redness peeking through after applying the foundation. At last, with a bit of powder over this foundation, I'm good to go! One thing that I don't like though is the packaging, it's cute and has a convenient size to travel around but the thought of not having a pump bothers me. It's also in a glass container so I'm always afraid that I might drop it and shatter.

on 5/5/2015 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've avoided drugstore foundations for a couple of years due to getting acne on my jaw and chin....plus the lovely scarring it loves to leave behind....so used vichy dermablend for a long time....but my acne has cleared due to using a new skin care routine and scars have lightened too....so thought I'd try this after trying rimmel and L'Oréal infallible. ...heard of true match but thought it was a sheer coverage. ....I was wrong! I'm nc20..15 if I don't fake tan...lol..
so got this in w3...chose via the online shop...so was worried it would be too dark....but it was a good colour match...yay me!!! Its a lot lighter then I'd thought! Nice bottle with pump...its a runny formula for me but after using heavier thicker foundations for a while its going to seem like water to me lol....however I LOVE THIS STUFF!....Its a thin consistency but thats great to build up and still look like skin not cake face...I also have dry skin and if I moisturise and prime its great....leaves a semi matt-dewy finish. ..not totally flat which I love!
And so far its not caused any breakouts which is amazing as I've worked hard and religiously to clear my skin....no breakouts in a month....that's a freakin miracle for me!
It covers almost everything with one or two pumps for whole face...on redder areas I go in with little extra to build coverage. ...job done.....I'm buying this again....its great for price and the drugstore. ..10/10....its worth a try...might not be for everyone but for price it's definitely one to try!!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i looooove this foundation!!!!! i have already purchased a second bottle. im a nc20 and i have w3 its a little too dark but i couldnt find w2 which would be a perfect match. This is the first foundation that doesnt look cakey on me ,EVERYTHING looks cakey on me, its very lightweight and it blends beautifully into the skin it doesnt sink into pores or fine lines and im oily combination and after 5 hours or so aaaa tiiiiny bit of oil seeps through which is abnormal for me because i have the extremes on both sides ( extremely oily t-zone , extremely dry mouth area) and this doesnt exentuate any of them. i also have acne and this is i think a medium coverage but you can build it up and it wont cake! loooooooove it sooooo much!!!!!!

on 5/2/2015 6:25:00 PM

I really, really like this foundation! I have oily/combination skin and I'm acne prone. My #1 foundation is MAC Pro Longwear but I ran out of it while on vacation and ended up buying this on a whim. SO GLAD I DID! I actually find this foundation to be sort of comparable to my MAC one. This foundation I'd say has a medium to full coverage, full being 2 layers or more. I actually like the way this applies much better than Pro Longwear, it feels lighter and definitely more blendable! They both wear almost the same on my skin, but the Loreal finds the smile lines in my face which I barely have and manages to settle into them after 5+ hours of wear.
Overall this foundation is the best drugstore foundation I've ever tried and now I always keep a few bottles of it in different shades to wear throughout the year or to mix in with other foundations to adjust shade or texture. Not a huge fan of the packaging/lack of a pump but it's really not that bad.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This foundation for me is the ultimate multi-purpose foundation and I really, really like it. This is not the best foundation I have ever tried but it is one that I can rely on to make my skin look naturally flawless, no matter what the occasion is. Right now, I am using this as my everyday foundation. I have very, very fair skin and contrary to popular belief, most makeup brands do an incredibly poor job at catering to those with fair skin and this is one of the few lines I have foundation that is an exact match for me- I wear shade N1 Soft Ivory. The foundation comes in a small glass bottle with a spout which isn't ideal but the size of the bottle makes it great for travelling and it doesn't take up much room on my counter. It comes with the standard 1 fluid ounce and I purchased mine at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada for $21+ tax. Pricey for a drugstore foundation but not horrible unreasonable. I have combination skin with dry patches and find this works best without a primer, blended into the skin with either a Beauty Blender sponge or the Urban Decay optical blurring brush. I find this method makes the foundation look the most natural while maintaining decent medium coverage. It covers up redness and discolouration but if you have any moderate to sever acne, you will need a concealer. I find this lasts on my skin for about 8 hours with just a small amount of powder under my eyes and my nose so it is perfect for daily wear or for a night out. The foundation also has a very natural, satiny finish and is not overly matte or dewy. Overall I really, really like this foundation. I tend to switch up my foundation every couple of days because I feel different formulations can look better on different days, but I have been using this exclusively for the past few weeks and I feel no desire to change that. I highly recommend this, especially on a budget.

on 4/27/2015 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is literally the only drugstore foundation that makes a shade light enough for me. The color selection is incredible, the foundation is buildable and you can definitely acheive full coverage. It lasts through my 9 hour workshifts with the help of translucent powder and setting spray. I love that it has spf 17. The things I don't like are that it doesn't have a pump, and that if you apply this too close to your eyes they start to water (I'm guessing from the spf). Simply put, it is great if you have a hard time finding your shade, want a fuller coverage that blends in nicely, have a budget, and want fuller coverage with spf. I will repurchase as long as they make it.

on 4/24/2015 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This foundation looks incredible when I first put it on, but it separates like craaazy all over my face after about an hour. It could be because I moisturize about 10 minutes before applying my foundation, but this is the only foundation I've ever tried that separated that much.

on 4/23/2015 12:14:00 AM

This has been my go to foundation since I can remember. Being one with very fair, sensitive, acne-prone skin, I have gone through multiple foundations to find one to suit my very reactive skin and this has been a great fall back for me. Although I still get my flare-ups, some more severe than others, this makeup has helped me keep them at bay (it didnt break me out more than i already had). Cons: For a while I had trouble building a strong coverage until I switched to a Beauty Blender sponge and dabbed it on. Also, this foundation has a tendency to really wear off after a couple hours of wearing it and especially if you skip your primer before. Overall I think this is a decent foundation for what you're paying.

on 4/19/2015 1:50:00 AM

Just a disclaimer that I use Caramel Beige as a contour shade, not as a foundation. I wanted a smaller bottle of foundation to use to contour forehead, cheekbones, and chin, and this foundation works really well as such. I have yellow-toned skin, and this shade works well as a contour. Although there is SPF, as a contour shade, it doesn't whiten at all with flash photography. Blends really well as a contour shade too. You don't need much product at all, but this foundation is slightly runny.

Yet, the bottle is annoying since it's just a simple cap and a lottt of product can pour out at once. Although the bottle is small, it's not the most travel-friendly since it's glass, and I feel the cap might easily fall off if not screwed completely (definitely put in a sealed plastic bag before using to travel).

Video Reviews & Tutorials