Napoleon Perdis Camera Finish

4.2

Talc, Squalene, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Magnesium Carbonate, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Chloride, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Chromium Hydroxide Greens, Chromium Oxide Green.

on 5/4/2008 2:43:00 AM

I love Napoleon Camera Finish Powder. I use 'look 2' and have been doing so for about 3 years now. I use it lightly dusted over my foundation to set and it and it really makes you look flawless (and yes camera finish name says it all!) I absolutely love this product and will be purchasing it till it is no longer available (hopefully forever!)

on 4/22/2008 9:20:00 AM

i relli do love this. i dust it over my minimal makeup foundation from napoleon to set it. and it always makes my skin looks so flawless. the dewiness of the minimal makeup and the coverage this powder gives. oh so perfect X) i love it. doesnt look heavy at all. and you relli dont need much. definitely buy it again

on 1/18/2008 8:48:00 PM

I loved this powder when I first got it...but after about a month, it oxidized A LOT in the case(which has never happened to me with any other pressed powder and the color no longer matched me. For the cost of this product, I expected better. Ended up just throwing it out. Will stick to my MAC Studio fix. Will not buy again

on 1/17/2008 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is the first makeup I've ever spent serious money on, and boy am I glad I did. It's the first foundation that's matched my skintone to a t, & makes my problem skin looks gorgeous & naturally glowy in photos.

on 8/29/2007 9:01:00 PM

I haven't reviewed a product in ages but I recently tried this product for the first time and boy am I happy I did. "Look 2" is the perfect match for my light/medium pinkish under-toned skin. The finish is very natural. Not chalky and no settling in fine lines. At $40.00 it is pricey but worth every penny.

on 5/24/2007 1:50:00 AM

I have been using this powder for a couple of years now. I use a light dusting just on my T-zone to set my makeup on a day to day basis. I apply more heavily all over for a special occassion and it really does make my skin look flawless.

Best of all, it makes my skin look fantastic in photos. I dont know what I would of done without my Camera Finish on my wedding day!

At $AUD 60.00, it's not exactly cheap, but definetly worth the money.

Just a tip, dont apply too heavily underneath the eyes,as it does tend to settle into fine lines after a few hours.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Packaging sucks. The case is wide, ugly and cheap/plasticky. Lucky the powder inside is pretty decent. It covers well and doesn't accentuate flakes, however I bought the lightest shade that they carry, but it looks a bit dirty on my pale skin. ugh. Also, Chanel powder foundations are still superior, so i will go back to them.

on 4/4/2007 3:01:00 PM

This powder is OK. I only got this b/c they were out ot my colour in the foundation stick. I wouldn't say that it conceals, cover and sets. It does some covering and does set makeup (well it's a powder and most powders will "set" your makeup). Conceals? Not really, you wouldn't be able to use this in replacement of your concealer. I would say this is light coverage at most. I keep this in my purse for touchs or when my face get a little too oily. I have dry/combo skin. Price is ridiculous for a mediocre product! $43CDN. Would not repurchase.

on 12/15/2006 2:28:00 AM

I'm really amazed by the result. I think Napolean Camera Finish is probably the best powder I've ever used - and I've experienced lots of powder foundations, including Dior, Guerlain, Clinique, Chanel, MAC, Shiseido, SK-2, Lancome, and YSL. I have clear, very fine, combination to dry skin and always prefer powder foundation to liquid. Finding the perfect powder can be really tricky for me: if it's not matte enough, it wears off on my t-zone too fast; if it's too matte, the t-zone stays fine but dry patches on my cheeks would be accentuated and my face would just look plain powdery. Camera Finish seems to be the solution since it really lasts on my t-zone and doesn't make my dry areas powdery. It's light like a pressed powder but has lots of pigment so the coverage is good without looking heavy. The powder is also finely milled, blends into the skin nicely, and really gives natural looking, flawless skin. This comes in a simple black compact with sponge at side, not a small case like Dior or MAC, but smaller than Chanel and Guerlain cases and much thinner so it fits into any makeup bag or purse easily. What more can you ask for?

on 8/14/2006 11:21:00 PM

I really love this powder. I use it over the top of Revlon Colourstay foundation - for oily-combo skin. I use it in the morning to set my makeup on my T-zone then touch up once at lunchtime. It really is true to its name. Gives you a flawless camera finish. Hides any imperfections beautifully. Can be used alone as a foundation for a natural look.
I have it in 'Look 1'. I have fair, yellow-based skin.
I'm onto my 2nd compact. I've tried many powders, but nothing seems to be as good as this.
Update - I've decided this makes me look too done-up! Will not repurchase. Have discovered the amazing T.LeClerc in banane!!

Popular Pressed Powders