December 19, 2014 | 1515 users online

Treatments (Face) - Vaseline - Vaseline

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Salois

I used this as a makeup remover for YEARS, and for years I broke out, tried everything, nothing worked.

I stopped using vaseline to remove makeup, and the breakouts are GONE. I only get the occasional pimple when I am PMS'ed now. Never imagined it was the eye makeup remover I was using.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by SweetTalk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Can't love without it! I literally use it for everything:
dry lips
makeup removing
soften my elbows/heels/cuticals
around my forhead and ears when I dye my hair
helped heal my tattoo
on my hands at night b/c i wash my hands/sanitize them about 50 times a day at work
if you fight it prevents pressure cuts (lol)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Sierra0001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

The vaseline inside is just vaseline, and can be used with everything, as every vaseline purchaser knows. I love the new packaging :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by aishahh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dry patches of skin, my chapped lips, hard cuticles, blah blah blah. Love it. Can't live w/o it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by taznim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Starsandbutterfliezx

I love vaseline, especially for my lips! It's just one of those products which really does work, but without having to spend a fortune on it. In the uk we have these little tins of vaseline and we also have tubs now (like the nivea ones). I really like the green tin of vaseline which is vaseline wirh aloe vera! It is really moisturizing, it's basically vaseline, but even better! We also have vaseline rosy lips (in a pink tin) which is also a great product which add a hint of pink, rosy colour, as the name suggests! I am going to be trying one of the new tube forms and I am either going to get the rosy lips or the aloe vera one!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by UHMANDUH9

a great product, so universal and cheap.
whats not to like?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by junkfood1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is fantastic for dry skin. It just gets rid of dryness overnight. I did use it as a lip balm, but it sorta broke me out around my lips. I know it is supposed to be non-comedogenic, but that could also mean that vaseline doesn't cause acne, but it can make your existing acne (resulting from stress, other products, hormones, ect...) way worse. Now I use it on my hands at night and it really hydrates skin VERY WELL like u can feel it protecting the next morning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 8:46:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

Vaseline is one of the best overall skin protectants ever made. You have to know how to use it and what it is all about but if you do, it is cheap and very effective. it prevents chapping of the skin and if combined with, for example, pure cocoa butter, can become the best moisturizesr/lubricants for the skin there is. I take three "tubes" of cocoa butter and reduce them to liquid form and dissolve them into an average container of vaseline petroleum jelly. Although VERY VERY MESSY I apply this at night on my feet and hands and any other part of my body that is horribly dry. If I want to preserve my sheets, I use socks/gloves and in the morning my heels, hands, cuticles, etc are soft and wonderful. Even use it on my arms and legs if needed. Absolutely wonderful. I would not advise it for ones face, of course since it will clog pores!! But, cannot beat the effect for the price. Use it with cocoa butter and you will love it (not the mess.. but your skin!)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2010 10:00:00 PM More reviews by stephanie0517

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really didnt like this. I used it to protect my hairline from getting stained from my black hair dye, and it made me breakout really bad, and quick. Will not be using this again.