September 19, 2014 | 1297 users online

Treatments (Face) - Vaseline - Vaseline

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2010 10:00:00 PM More reviews by stephanie0517

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really didnt like this. I used it to protect my hairline from getting stained from my black hair dye, and it made me breakout really bad, and quick. Will not be using this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Many people like myself with over look Vaseline but it does have many uses! One of my fav ways to use it is when I'm coloring my hair. I always use black dye so it tends to stain my hairline. After application I will line my hairline with Vaseline so the color wont penetrate through my skin! Works everytime. I have used Vaseline for a mascara and it does work! Apply a light amount on your index finger and apply using an upward motion under lashes. You can even wiggle a little to get more dramatic. It's nice too because at night time just get a tissue and wipe off...no heavy black mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 4:14:00 PM More reviews by longereyelashes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Vaseline is possibly the best thing ever made. You can do anything with it, including things out of the beauty field. Here are a few neat things you can do with Vaseline:
Slather your feet with it, put on socks, and go to bed. Your feet will be fabulous in the morning. You can do this with hands too.
Use it as lip balm. Use it alone or heat it up, mix it with lipstick and you have colored lip balm.
In the olden days, people rubbed fat on their fingernails to make them glossy and to soften the cuticles. You can do that with Vaseline.
Use it as mascara but smoothing it on your lashes with a mascara brush or your finger. If you don't like to wear it all day, rub it on at night and gradually grow longer and thicker eyelashes.
Put it on your eyelids for eyeshadow. I think it looks gross, but my grandma and great aunts used to do this. :) You can also use it as eyeshadow primer.
Keep your eyebrows in place by smoothing the Vaseline on them.
Hope these tips helped!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by penguin10

Vaseline is AMAZING. Best lip moisturizer because it doesn't taste or smell like anything and really seals in moisture. Especially helpful in the winter and helps to heal chapped lips pretty quickly. I use it everyday for my lips and it can obviously be used for many other purposes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by jillirific

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't use this for half of the creative things the ladies here seem to use it for, but it's excellent for any dry skin on your body.

It's my before-bed lip balm (extremely soft lips when you wake up!), dry patches on your body like elbows and feet, around and inside your nose when you have irritation due to the cold, dry air or illness...I love to put it on overtop of lipstick to add gloss or to blend or mute the colour a little bit.

The packaging isn't great for travelling, but at such an affordable price for such a great product, I can't really complain (EDIT: I have just discovered that they make this with a flip-top for travel - zero complaints now!) Will definitely repurchase again but I use such small amounts that I don't see myself needing a new jar for a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by sunday1966

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I haven't bought this product in a while. After reading the reviews here I remembered it's many benefits again. Will definitely by it in the near future. Thanks for reminding me!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Aprilalways

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product for dry patches on my body, growing my eyelashes, and moisturizing my lips! But do not use this on your face or for acne, I broke out horribly and found out Vaseline contains Mineral Oil!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 6:25:00 PM More reviews by livinglaughingloving

I use this on my lips at night before bed and wakeup with the SOFTEST LIPS EVER. I can't wait to see how well it works in winter.
Holy. Grail.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 9:54:00 AM More reviews by nikibee23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Vaseline! I always have a tub by my nightstand! I use vaseline on my lashes to soften them and condition them, a little pea size amount as an eye cream, on cuts, for my lips, all over moisturizer, dead ends, on rough elbows and knees, on my feet before bed, lip base for bright lipsticks, on my cuticles, mixed with a kool aid packet for a fun lipgloss, microwave a chocolate chip and some vaseline and once solidified it is a choco gloss,bad acne moisturizer,apply before spraying perfume to make it last longer, mix with sea salts for a scrub, tough eye makeup remover, add to eyeshadow for a glossy look, apply to cheeks for dewy skin, rub some on sides of nails beofre painting for a beautiful manicure, to help put on earrings,get off lash glue, and pretty much anything else you could think of. whew! my hands hurt!

10 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Mishbabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

good old vaseline! i always ALWAYS have one on my nightstand. every night before i go to bed, i put it on my lips and instantly my lips feel so moisturised. and every morning i wake up to super soft lips. and after i wash my face i put vaseline on my lips first and do my moisturiser and makeup etc, lipsticks go on so smoothly.

i love it, even in winter my lips are still soft and moisturised, thanks to vaseline.

i sometimes rub a tiny bit on the back of my hands as well when my hands are overly dry. it is just a really good all time fav product.