July 29, 2014 | 1644 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiss My Face - Olive & Aloe Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2006 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Jellohno

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a lotion with great ingredients that soften skin and are good for the face and body. I used up a 4 oz tube and repurchased a 16 oz pump bottle. However, I eventually found that it does not continue to moisturize my very dry skin for the entire day and the scent, while pleasant, got tiresome after awhile, so I have switched to Nature's Gate fragrance-free lotion which is thicker and also a few dollars cheaper. But if your skin is only mildly dry or you want to reduce redness, I recommend giving this a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2006 5:56:00 PM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just bought a bottle of this stuff and really love it. I need a heavier moisturizer on my face in the winter; I've been using Cetaphil lotion with Eucerin 30SPF moisturizer on top, but wanted to find something more natural than the Cetaphil. This is great stuff; I like the light scent that is gained from herbal extracts, not an artificial fragrance. It really moisturizes my facial skin and forms a nice barrier against cold and wind (even makes it "glowy"), and I like that it can be used as a face and body moisturizer, so I don't have to apply two different things right out of the shower. The price is right, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2006 3:32:00 PM More reviews by stephanie32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this moisturizer. I have been using this for a year now for both face & body. It leaves my skin so soft. It has some really great ingredients for the skin like olive oil,aloe vera,almond oil,vitamins A,D2 & E & some flower extracts. It moisturizes really well & keeps my skin soft for quite a while.
It's cruelty-free & contains no animal ingredients which is a big plus for me!
I use the 16oz bottle which usually sells for between $9.00 & $10.00. If you just used on your face, it would be an incredible value! Of course, it's still a great value for both face & body too. I love the pump bottle. It makes it easier to use. The packaging is attractive to display in your bathroom. Kiss My Face is a wonderful enviromently & animal friendly company whom I feel good buying from!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2005 8:30:00 PM More reviews by mjsmith

I absolutely love this product. My skin is super sensitive and I have very dry red patches. After using this product my dry spots are gone and it leaves my face feeling soft but not greasy. The price is good and I would highly recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2005 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Ms_Ma

I don't know if i would buy this again. While it's great on hands, body. I had a severe allergic reaction when i put it on my face. (I broke out in spots that looked like mosquito bites.) Which is ironic as it states it's "for sensitive skin". In anycase the smell is wonderful, clean and mild like cucumber so will probably continue to use on body.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2005 10:25:00 PM More reviews by luloo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I bought this on a whim. It says you can use it on your face, but I wouldn't! It has Isopropyl Myristate way up high in the ingredients list. I think it's too greasy and yucky, even for hands. And the natural claim is pretty bogus, because Olive and Aloe are #7 and #8 in the ingredients. Very disappointing product.INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Glycerol Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax, Olive Oil, Aloe Vera, Almond Oil, Vitamins A & D2, Tocopherol Acetate, Allantoin, Lecithin, Chamomile Extract, Marigold Extract, Sage Extract, Yarrow Extract, Orange Blossom Extract, Lavender Extract, Elder Flowers and Fennel Extracts, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2005 5:25:00 PM More reviews by LadyChristine

I bought this product to use as a day hand lotion because I generally like Kiss My Face products and this came in a large 16 oz. bottle with pump. It absorbs quickly in the skin and immediately softens my hands without being too heavy for day use. I prefer using heavier treatments like Neutrogena Norwegian hand cream in the evening. I haven't dared try this on my face because I am acne-prone, but I think it might work well for others because the ingredients (olive oil, aloe vera gel, almond oil, tocopheral) are often used in a lot of face creams.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2005 11:47:00 PM More reviews by rossjen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have not been disappointed with any of the Kiss My Face lotions that I have bought. I love this lotion because it is light but gets the job done at the same time. The smell is very light and refreshing, very much like cucumbers with a herbal note in the background. Lovely.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2005 8:49:00 AM More reviews by scyoc

This is such a great facial moisturizer! I had been having such problematic skin for the past year, and nothing I used got rid of my huge (and everlasting) zits. Either a moisturizer would make me too greasy or wouldn't moisturize enough...and still I had reoccurring zits. Now I was going to wait to make a review but after 2 days my zits have healed up and now are slowly fading. I tell you it is so amazing! So until a further update...I love this moisturizer!
UPDATE: Although this stuff cleared up my skin at first, it ended up giving me a lot of whiteheads which turned into zits over time. And with winter it's just not very moisturizing for my dry acne prone skin. Too bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2005 11:09:00 AM More reviews by courty

this is a nice, simple, all-purpose moisturizer. i use it on my body (its the only lotion that doesn't irritate my legs after shaving), and during the winter i use it on my face as well. its very non-abrasive, has a neutral smell, and the bottle lasts forever.