LUSH Figs and leaves soap

3.9

I really like this soap. It is hard to describe the scent, but it is very fresh and clean and the best way I can describe the scent is just very natural. I found this soap lasts a little better than the Karma soap. Lush soaps are expensive, but I love to treat myself to them. This is one that I will definitely purchase again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I looove this scent. It is fresh, not sweet and overpowering like others. The seeds in it are just really really exfoliating, to the point where it is hard for me to use this soap. I like to lather it up in my hands/washcloth and then use that on my body, rather than apply the soap with the seeds directly to my skin. I did buy another small chunk of this, but I also asked the saleslady at LUSH what a good replacement soap would be (I told her my ideal would be figs&leaves minus the seeds). She recommended "emperor of icecream buttercream" which I am completely sold on! Check it out if you feel the same way I do!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this soap. it has a lovely scent that lingers on your skin afterwards. The scent is a clean soft smell. I have used Honey I washed the Kids, Rockstar, and Fig I love all three. But I think figs and leaves is more moisturizing then the other two. It has seeds in it that is not to rough in my opinion it gives you a nice massage and exfoliation. I will repurchase.

I really like this soap, the smell reminds me of a nice Autumn day. The smell is good and the soap is very creamy- lathers very well and goes on smoothly on the skin. I don't have a problem with the figs in it, makes me feel like my skin got a nice clean scrub out of it. After the shower the smell still stays onto your skin for a while and makes my skin deliciously soft!
Amazing stuff!

This soap surprised me. The smell is not something i would think i'd like from the description but I think think it smells really nice. Very clean and fresh. It melts away not as fast as other creamy soaps but still pretty fast. I dont get as much lather or soap from this as I do from other Lush soaps because of the density of the seeds. So I have to use it directly on my skin rather than rubbing it into a loofah or washcloth first which is what I usually do because it makes the soap last longer. The seeds aren't like an exfoliating scrub but more of a massage, provided you don't press to hard. All and all, I love this soap and I will defiantly keep it stocked in my soap rotation.

I like this one! I don't know if I'd buy it at full price but definately at the next LUSH soap sale. It doesn't melt away and it lathers up nicely too. I like the composition of the little seeds in it. I actually like the smell -- surprisingly because it's super similar to that cheap motel free soap that they give you in the bathroom. I ripped off the leaves after first use though.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Very creamy and moisturizing. Somewhat perfumey smelling in my opinion. But very nice in the shower. Seems to be pretty popular but mostly with women.

This product I liked a lot but it's not on my fave list. Looking at the bar, I was expecting to have all the leaves/etc fall out while I use it but it's pretty solid. Lathers just like regular soap.

I have to wonder if there is a lot of variation in the composition of each bar of this -- the bar I have is like 60% seeds! It actually hurts to use it. I bought a big chunk, unfortunately, so I'm making myself use it up and it lasts forever.
On the plus side, if you have cellulite, frequent use of this will work to minimize its appearance by slightly swelling the skin in that area!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like this soap, and I agree with other reviews that it's more of a skin massage bar than a soap. Because of the heavy amount of seeds in the soap, I felt I was getting very little lather and was usually left with a big mess in the bottom of the tub after a shower with this stuff. It's okay, but there are other soaps from LUSH offering more bang for their buck.