Clinique Acne Sol. Emergency Lotion

on 12/19/2003 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I don't usually like clinique stuff. But had a major cyst like acne, and took someone's recommendation & tried this. It really reduce the time for the growth. What usually takes a week, took only about 3 days. And it kinda mattified the infected area so it doesn't look as inflammed!
Not drying for me, maybe cuz I am too oily.

Wow, I am impressed. This is a standart BP cream, but it works a lot better than other brands I have tried (Persagel, Neutrogena). I don't know if there is some kind of "magic" ingredient in it, but it cleared up a bad breakout I was having in less than two days! I will not be without it now.
I switched to Clinique skincare after a sudden breakout I could not explain nor cure, and Clinique products have worked wonders for me. I cross my fingers that it will continue!

on 9/29/2003 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Finally Clinique, I am impressed! I have acne and have used everything from prescription to drugstore to offensively expensive treatments. As far as a BP, this is the best I've used! I don't know what's different about this, I have searched ingredients over and over looking for the magic one. While of course this has not healed my acne breakouts, it has made the most impact thus far! NOTE: this is more drying than alot of other treatments, so if your dry, use with caution!

on 8/2/2003 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this stuff is awsome!! after seeing failed results with clean and clear i decided to go back and start using this stuff again! im glad i did..it clears up blemishes quickly and it moisturizes while it heals! only problem its a little pricey and tends to run out quickly

on 8/2/2003 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i had given up on the high-end acne treatment products. i found them as useless as the low-end stuff. that is until i discovered this wonderful product. it heals acne FAST. it wont dry my skin. good buy!

on 1/9/2003 7:48:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff! It's great for that occasional zit here and there.

on 1/7/2003 1:08:00 AM

I use the healing spot gel actually. I suffered from acne all my life. I couldn't afford a dermatologist until recently. I was on several prescription medications including Differin, which worked; however, the acne treatment from Clinique is the ONLY non-prescribed or prescription treatment that practically makes acne disappear overnight--at least within two days. I'm not kidding. I was really impressed and actually stopped using the Differin.

on 1/3/2003 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

After my first night of using this cream-it seems to be working quite well. The 5% BP is just enough and not as harsh as the 10% drugstore creams. The few minor blemishes I have are less red and puffy than they were yesterday. This one seems good! We'll see though--I may follow with an update later! UPDATE: I had a bad reaction while using this in conjunction with a Neutrogena product-I dont think the Emerg Lotion was to blame so I might give it another try-I'll proceed with caution though....

I really like this. 5% benzyol peroxide which is pretty strong but it doesn't seem to irritate or dry out my skin too much. this really is good for blemishes that are deep down like cysts or such. I just got it yesterday and used it last night on my 2 blemishes and they're noticeably less red/smaller so I definately like this and would buy again.
update - I really do like this. it got rid of all the blackheads on my nose

on 8/24/2001 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I had a painful underground zit and this product brought it to the surface and cleared it up in 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awsome product!