December 18, 2014 | 927 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Blush

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2010 3:06:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

At one stage this use to be the only blush that I had. I love the packaging, small compact with brush, always handy in my bag. One pot usually last forever, I've had mine for 1.5 years now and I use it regularly and I still havent finish mine yet or even barely dent it.
The only thing I dont like about this blush is that you cant control the colour or the shimmer, The colour is very light when applied on, and if you build it, the shimmer will build and it overpowers the colour. The shimmer is very fine, and very much a lot.
It's not a very durable blush usually fades within about 2 hours. Quality wise, I dont think it worth the $20AUD, the only thing it had going for it was the cute and handy packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by phoebeY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush can last super long time, I apply it in the morning and go out, when I return home at night, it's still on my face. It has a good smell as well. however, I don't like the packaging very much, and I always like big packaging for blush and bronzer since it's easy to use brush to apply

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Yrie

I have the shade Rose ambré and I quite like it. It is a bit too dark for my skin, so I only use very little and it looks quite nice, even though not natural. More for going out, maybe.

I heard that they dry up quite quickly and then there's no way you can apply them any longer - happened to my Bourjois Touche Illuminatrice (Illuminating Touch) in 96 Rose universel, works as a highlighter with quite some sparkle in a lovely peachy colour.

Would maybe purchase again in a different colour.

Oh and of course the brush that comes with it is absolutely useless - but then I never use the brushes/applicators that come with makeup anyway...

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Yousi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A really bad blusher, it deceives you with a great variety of shades where you will probably find the shade you're searching for, then once you apply it you'll hate it,
although i have fair skin i need to dip the brush more than once to get the color, and it flies away once i get out from the house...........low quality product.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by susank2001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have tried some other products by Bourjois and really liked them, but found the blush disappointing. After a week or so it became so dry I could no longer use a brush to apply it. Too bad because when it was new, I really liked it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 5:42:00 AM More reviews by arwenaessedai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Bourjois Blush I have (#74) is amazing, matt, long lasting, pretty.
It gives an "I just pinched my cheeks look", very natural.
It is super pigmented and lasts all day.
I love it and recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by whm167

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bit expensive, AU$20 for the tiny pot but the colour is SO pigmented! I have one of the goldish-bronze shades and you only need a bit to make an impact. Great for clubbing and nights out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by movinella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hmmm.... wat can i say abt this blush i have #34 and the colour is great, texture of the blush is fine and nice , it doest go powery like some other blush. But i gota say that i really dont like the brush that comes with it. Its hard and doesnt give it a natural shape, but i tried to use my own brush to apply it and the colour doesnt go on my brush very well, does anyone have this problem??? it seems like its brush is hard so it could get the blush out easier??

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by starrystarzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have 95 and 54. What I hate about these blushes are that they are not blendable! And make my blush look artificial.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by almighty_curv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Thought it was time to write a a general review for these since I have so many.
I'm a cool toned PPP with dark hair and eyes, currently foundationing Givenchy Sublimine in Exact Dragee.

I'm massive of these little blushes.They're small but highly pigmented. Baked, which means that the natural oils from your face will harden them, but last forever. They are fragranced, which I love and come in a good range of colours for my skin tone.
The brush in rubbish when it comes to daily application, but fine for touch ups (don't want to be carrying around my Nars 6 anyway).

The blushes come in a range of finishes from matte through to shimmer which is easlily identified by their name.

I have these in 15, 16, 32, 33, 34, 35, 48, 54, 95.