November 27, 2014 | 1169 users online

Shampoo - Neutrogena - Anti-Residue Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by LluviaCatMagic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this shampoo once a week...okay sometimes every other week. It really depends on how my hair feels. I use a lot of styling products and eventually my hair feels limp, but this shampoo makes my hair feel and look great. It leaves a nice clean smell too. Overall I really like this product. :p

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by breeze1234

I've been using this product since HS. A long, long time. Not an every day shampoo, but does what it's supposed to do - leaves my hair feeling squeaky clean. I love the smell. I have straight, fine, color treated hair.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by mariaterzian

Warning- this product is an anti residue shampoo, so it will be drying if you are looking for something moisturizing. I use this shampoo when i feel i have product build up in my hair and it feels unclean. It works wonders.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Lindsay000

If you have sensitive skin, than I would pass on this product. My skin is sensitive to where I have to use special kinds of soap, detergent, and lotions to prevent me from breaking out in rashes or just from itching like crazy and I suppose it's the same with my scalp. I used this shampoo about a week ago and yesterday I noticed my hair was flaking like crazy. Thought it was normal, but today I went for a trim and told my hairdresser and he said that the shampoo was to strong for my scalp and I have to stop using it. So if you have skin like mine, than that means you probably have a scalp like mine and it would be wise for you not to use this product. Cause who knows how long it'll take me to get my scalp back to normal... Although my mother used it and she likes it, but her skin is completely opposite from mine.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by gksk520

I thought this would really dry out my hair and and make it feel like straw but it didn't. I use many styling products and heavy conditioners and treatments everyday, so I really needed to get the gunk out. This shampoo did a good job of doing that and not over-drying it. I didn't even use a conditioner after the shampoo and my hair still felt pretty soft afterwards. I took off a lippy because I noticed a little bit of dandruff the next day, but it wasn't too bad. I took another shower with my regular routine and it it was gone. It's also a bit more pricey than I thought it would be for such a small bottle.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

This shampoo really dries out my hair, even though I only used it every 2 weeks or so. The smell is strong and medicine-like. I didn't really notice an improvement in my hair, so I don't think I will continue using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by vhsale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My hair, much like the rest of myself, is very sensitive in the way that if I use certain products, it can get super dry, or super greasy, and it just suffers! So I tried doing the whole dry shampoo thing, and try to wash my hair less. Even if I washed my hair less, my shampoos would still fail me. Until I found this one! :D So Yay!<3 I still wash my hair maybe...three times a week, and dry shampoo on the days I don't. This gives me amazing volume with the right swish that I look for(my hair's almost to my waist in layers, so it's very hard for me to make my hair go swish!). Luckily, the smell does not bother me as much, and it doesn't break me out like other shampoos do. So I'm hoping they'll never ever change the formula, and never ever ever ever discontinue this, because this is such a great clarifying shampoo to get rid of all the gross stuff that can build up in my hair after a full day's work. Anyways, great clarifying shampoo, the smell's netural, not too strong, not too flowery/feminine, and the packaging's great because it comes in a clear plastic container, and yeah! Would definitely repurchase again :)

UPDATE:

I still use this to clean my make-up and hair brushes, but alas, I had to end my relationship with this scalp-wise. My skin has developed a ton of sensitivities and this was just too strong for my scalp to use. It's still a great product and would probably use a seriously diluted version of this when I need to clarify, but right now I'm only washing my hair with just water and ACV, and it works wonders on my scalp!

Anyways, this product's still great for clarifying, still like the smell and everything. But for those with sensitive scalp issues, maybe try a diluted version of this to reduce the risk of flare-ups or excessive flaking.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by HollyG69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this shampoo love the smell, leaves my hair feeling clean Iv'e used this for years and I always have to have one bottle on hand. wish it came in a bigger bottle or at least had a pump.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Hayxoh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm kind of on the fence about this product still. I've been using it for a few weeks. When I use it, it really dries my hair out. It says you will see an improvement in your regular shampoo after using this product, yet I don't see a difference. I feel that it damages my hair, since it's such a harsh product. I really dislike the packaging, I feel they should have gave more product in the bottle for the price you pay...even if you're only using it once a week. I'm still using the product, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

I can't decide if I really like this or not, but it's definitely not a bad product. The smell is a bit strong, and it lingers around for a day or two, but I don't find the smell to be too overwhelming. I actually like using this once every 2 weeks rather than once every week. It can dry out my ends a little bit, but nothing a regular conditioner on my ends can't fix for me. I expected great results from this, but I don't notice that big of a difference after using this shampoo. The 1L size is a good deal. I share a bottle with my mom and we shampoo twice with this and we only gone through less than a quarter of it after 3 months.