December 21, 2014 | 1790 users online

Shampoo - Neutrogena - Anti-Residue Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Shelberzzzz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This shampoo is amazing. I was sceptic because my hair is so fine and damaged, but since I use leave in conditioner everyday an let my hair air dry, I thought I'd try it out. It smells like a normal hotel shampoo (which I like) an literally made my hair so light and fresh. I will only use it once a month because my hair is so fine, but I am in love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by ontheglam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been coming back to this shampoo over and over for years. It really is the best clarifying shampoo that I have tried. The smell is horrendous- it reeks of cheap motel shampoo. But it's worth it. I use it every week or two and my hair is always refreshed, soft, and free of gunk. I use it before my deep conditioning treatment, and it really intensifies the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by peepeepod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use sulfate free shampoos on a regular basis and I usually coat my hair with many styling products/hair sprays. When my hair gets limp and feels dirty, doesnt hold a style, etc...I know it's time to bring out the Anti Residue shampoo. I'm NEVER without this. I use it every so often (1-3) times per month. The shampoo is very dryng if if you overdo it but used correctly, it will rid your hair of buildup and leave it shiny. I've used this since High school and it will always be a staple in my haircare arsenal.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by ECLion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have used this shampoo since elementary school and it is the only thing that has given me consistently good results. My hair is soft, smooth, shiny, bouncy, and just clean after using it. I love it. It is a staple in my shower :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by LluviaCatMagic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this shampoo once a week...okay sometimes every other week. It really depends on how my hair feels. I use a lot of styling products and eventually my hair feels limp, but this shampoo makes my hair feel and look great. It leaves a nice clean smell too. Overall I really like this product. :p

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by breeze1234

I've been using this product since HS. A long, long time. Not an every day shampoo, but does what it's supposed to do - leaves my hair feeling squeaky clean. I love the smell. I have straight, fine, color treated hair.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by mariaterzian

Warning- this product is an anti residue shampoo, so it will be drying if you are looking for something moisturizing. I use this shampoo when i feel i have product build up in my hair and it feels unclean. It works wonders.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Lindsay000

If you have sensitive skin, than I would pass on this product. My skin is sensitive to where I have to use special kinds of soap, detergent, and lotions to prevent me from breaking out in rashes or just from itching like crazy and I suppose it's the same with my scalp. I used this shampoo about a week ago and yesterday I noticed my hair was flaking like crazy. Thought it was normal, but today I went for a trim and told my hairdresser and he said that the shampoo was to strong for my scalp and I have to stop using it. So if you have skin like mine, than that means you probably have a scalp like mine and it would be wise for you not to use this product. Cause who knows how long it'll take me to get my scalp back to normal... Although my mother used it and she likes it, but her skin is completely opposite from mine.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by gksk520

I thought this would really dry out my hair and and make it feel like straw but it didn't. I use many styling products and heavy conditioners and treatments everyday, so I really needed to get the gunk out. This shampoo did a good job of doing that and not over-drying it. I didn't even use a conditioner after the shampoo and my hair still felt pretty soft afterwards. I took off a lippy because I noticed a little bit of dandruff the next day, but it wasn't too bad. I took another shower with my regular routine and it it was gone. It's also a bit more pricey than I thought it would be for such a small bottle.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

This shampoo really dries out my hair, even though I only used it every 2 weeks or so. The smell is strong and medicine-like. I didn't really notice an improvement in my hair, so I don't think I will continue using it.