Renova - Renova Rx cream

4.5

Renova (0.05% Tretinoin w/w) butylated hydroxytoluene, citric acid monohydrate, dimethicone 50 cs, edetate disodium, fragrance, hydroxyoctacosanyl hydroxystearate, light mineral oil, methoxy PEG-22/dodecyl glycol copolymer, methylparaben, PEG-45/dodecyl glycol copolymer, purified water, quaternium-15, stearoxytrimethylsilane and stearyl alcohol, and sorbitol solution Renova (0.02% Tretinoin w/w) benzyl alcohol, butylated hydroxytoluene, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl alcohol, edetate disodium, fragrance, methylparaben, propylparaben, purified water, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, steareth 2, steareth 20, and xanthan gum.

on 1/18/2004 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Renova is wonderful I have been using it for two monthts my skin is much more even and smooth with less fine lines. I feel it is worth the price when you compare it to other wrinkle creams.

on 12/21/2003 11:55:00 PM

Glad to see that somebody snuck in an opinion on RENOVA and I'd like to add my 2 cents: I swear by that stuff! When I get lazy and don't use it regularily, I can *definitely* see a difference in my skin's appearance: there are *many* more fine lines! I sure wish I could find a *cheap* source as it's fairly expensive and my insurance plan does not cover it.
ALSO....don't do what I occasionally do (I'm an "If one is good, two is better" sort) and apply it lavishly...your skin *will* peel.

on 11/2/2003 11:33:00 PM

Renova is wonderful stuff. I am using it as a preventative measure for wrinkles. After seeing the outrageous escalating prices of over the counter wrinkle prevention creams at the counters, I decided to go with a real prescription cream, since they are about the same price. Plus Renova has been clinically proven to help with wrinkles and I'd trust a doctor before I'd trust a sales person. Anyway, it did dry my skin out a lot for the first week or two. And it was very sensitive durring that time. All of my fragranced moisturizers stung real bad for about 4 minutes after applying. I no longer have that problem though. My skin, which has always been very nice, is just softer and smoother than ever.

Popular Treatments (Face)