Renova - Renova Rx cream

Renova (0.05% Tretinoin w/w) butylated hydroxytoluene, citric acid monohydrate, dimethicone 50 cs, edetate disodium, fragrance, hydroxyoctacosanyl hydroxystearate, light mineral oil, methoxy PEG-22/dodecyl glycol copolymer, methylparaben, PEG-45/dodecyl glycol copolymer, purified water, quaternium-15, stearoxytrimethylsilane and stearyl alcohol, and sorbitol solution Renova (0.02% Tretinoin w/w) benzyl alcohol, butylated hydroxytoluene, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl alcohol, edetate disodium, fragrance, methylparaben, propylparaben, purified water, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, steareth 2, steareth 20, and xanthan gum.

on 5/22/2004 7:27:00 PM

I have been using tretinoin for a year. I started with Retin-A 0.1% cream, but had dryness, peeling and redness. I switched to Renova 0.05% and it is working wonderfully. I'm using Renova for hyperpigmentation, millia, and roughness.

I'm super happy with the results. So, don't be discouraged by side effects, work on adjusting dosage before giving up totally.

Oh, one side effect is that I can no longer use cleansers with SLS in them. They burn like crazy.

on 1/18/2004 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Renova is wonderful I have been using it for two monthts my skin is much more even and smooth with less fine lines. I feel it is worth the price when you compare it to other wrinkle creams.

on 12/21/2003 11:55:00 PM

Glad to see that somebody snuck in an opinion on RENOVA and I'd like to add my 2 cents: I swear by that stuff! When I get lazy and don't use it regularily, I can *definitely* see a difference in my skin's appearance: there are *many* more fine lines! I sure wish I could find a *cheap* source as it's fairly expensive and my insurance plan does not cover it.
ALSO....don't do what I occasionally do (I'm an "If one is good, two is better" sort) and apply it lavishly...your skin *will* peel.

on 11/2/2003 11:33:00 PM

Renova is wonderful stuff. I am using it as a preventative measure for wrinkles. After seeing the outrageous escalating prices of over the counter wrinkle prevention creams at the counters, I decided to go with a real prescription cream, since they are about the same price. Plus Renova has been clinically proven to help with wrinkles and I'd trust a doctor before I'd trust a sales person. Anyway, it did dry my skin out a lot for the first week or two. And it was very sensitive durring that time. All of my fragranced moisturizers stung real bad for about 4 minutes after applying. I no longer have that problem though. My skin, which has always been very nice, is just softer and smoother than ever.

Popular Treatments (Face)